3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FF0rester 26.10.19 04:08 am

GTX 750 Ti error Code 43!!!!

Hello! Guys please advice ! Somehow about a month ago started having problems with the video card , after turning on the PC flew to the screen resolution, the system hangs error Code 43 , previously a simple reboot( heard somewhere that the latest update to windows does not work well with the Nvidia driver and there are problems) . Now as the week error Code 43 began to hang out constantly , tried in safe mode to remove the wood using DDU then install new with off.site, tried an old driver -to no avail , took out - inserted the video card back , I updated the BIOS of the mother , disassembled it and cleaned from a dust , changed the thermal paste. Now going to the same CCleaner shows what is currently running Microsoft Basic Display Driver , respectively, in games visit is not possible( because everything works) . Artifacts , screen off ( blue / black screen) was observed. The screws on the video card are working , the Board gets warm . PC on Windows 10. Help to solve this problem. Thank you!
28 Comments
Sort by:
F
FF0rester 26.10.19

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 26.10.19

FF0rester
Carry Win 10 it is impossible to put Win 7?Or iron is not friends with Win 7?

F
FF0rester 26.10.19

[Denis]
Win 10 is license. if on 7 it is only on pirate, don't really want. Just the question is that the problem of graphics card or is it still a problem in Windows , is still a question why Gpu-z frequency 0?

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 26.10.19

FF0rester
Download the new driver:
https://www.nvidia.ru/Download/driverResults.aspx/148097/ru

S
SonyK_2 26.10.19

FF0rester wrote:
...heard that the latest update to windows does not work well with the Nvidia driver and there are problems...
Maybe the problem is in older version of the driver: the latest available set is not tried?
Spoiler

F
FF0rester 26.10.19

[Denis]
SonyK.
Now put otpishu

S
SonyK_2 26.10.19

FF0rester
Try during installation to make it clean in the installer can note the tick, resets all user settings.
Spoiler
Either completely remove the driver (preferably clean tails), and then install the new one.

F
FF0rester 26.10.19

SonyK.
[Denis]
The same Code 43, had first removed everything related to Nvidia through the removal of application Windows and cleaned the registry CCleaner'Ohm driver is installed, the error remained, then in safe mode removed it using DDU , installed driver without success..

X
X_ray_83 26.10.19

FF0rester
Try to put the driver from device Manager in the properties, if supplied so cant Vind !

F
FF0rester 26.10.19

X_ray_83
Now I will try

F
FF0rester 26.10.19

SonyK.
Strange ,now put the old GTX 470 and it works fine, then it turns out that the problem in video card?

S
SonyK_2 26.10.19

FF0rester
And with what driver works 470-I? - if not difficult, a screenshot of GPU-Z.

F
FF0rester 26.10.19

SonyK.
PC joined to the downed resolution , in a minute resolution fell into place, so I understand the Windows she pulled the driver from the network

X
X_ray_83 26.10.19

FF0rester
See another option from the safe mode and device Manager as well to try !
There was such a jamb in Windows wood was placed through the Manager and in safe mode.

F
FF0rester 26.10.19

X_ray_83
Now Windows itself installs the driver through the Manager , waiting

F
FF0rester 26.10.19

SonyK.
Pulled it, now if not corrected, the problem will stick and make a screenshot

S
SonyK_2 26.10.19

FF0rester
If connected to the network and in the settings you should automatically search for drivers, maybe. If there is an Internet, or off in the settings...
Spoiler
...should finding out the store an older version of the drivers (at least in the 7-ke is so, as in the 10-ke I do not remember).

X
X_ray_83 26.10.19

FF0rester
In General, similar to the VGA connection 720p in the bios before Windows loads becomes more and more )))

F
Fuhrer16 26.10.19

Video card dies,there is a way to heat the graphics chip with a special dryer,can the old fashioned way ,remove everything from some in the oven for 3-5 minutes,everything is working, everything is exactly in a short time or to repeat or change video card.

F
FF0rester 26.10.19

Fuhrer16
What caused it ? Never had overheating , always have been, just from time to time?