3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FF0rester 26.10.19 04:08 am

GTX 750 Ti error Code 43!!!!

Hello! Guys please advice ! Somehow about a month ago started having problems with the video card , after turning on the PC flew to the screen resolution, the system hangs error Code 43 , previously a simple reboot( heard somewhere that the latest update to windows does not work well with the Nvidia driver and there are problems) . Now as the week error Code 43 began to hang out constantly , tried in safe mode to remove the wood using DDU then install new with off.site, tried an old driver -to no avail , took out - inserted the video card back , I updated the BIOS of the mother , disassembled it and cleaned from a dust , changed the thermal paste. Now going to the same CCleaner shows what is currently running Microsoft Basic Display Driver , respectively, in games visit is not possible( because everything works) . Artifacts , screen off ( blue / black screen) was observed. The screws on the video card are working , the Board gets warm . PC on Windows 10. Help to solve this problem. Thank you!
28 Comments
Sort by:
F
FF0rester 26.10.19

X_ray_83
SonyK.
It is possible that the PSU stopped giving enough power? If Yes , then how to test it?

F
Fuhrer16 26.10.19

FF0rester
It's not overheating,my video card with warm-up of the chip
He lived little more than six months have warmed 3-4 times.

S
SonyK_2 26.10.19

FF0rester
If GTX 470 with a TDP of 230 watts is working fine what could be problem with PSU GTX 750Ti, when she has a TDP of 60 watts (almost 4 times less). The power unit what?

b
bloomm 26.10.19

Do not suffer, blade, one of the legs was now divided warming is necessary.

F
FF0rester 26.10.19

bloomm
SonyK.
Fuhrer16
X_ray_83
Solved the problem by installing a newer version of Win 10 , just downloading the image version of the October-November 2018, thank you all for the help.

a
alt_engel 26.10.19

Oh my God, the dude's a software problem was, and the forum has the winds have moved in, the stove and the dryer suggest. I hope none of you in the service center is not working...

X
X_ray_83 26.10.19

FF0rester
Well, you see cant Windows !

X
X_ray_83 26.10.19

alt_engel
So the blade have a 750Ti happened to have to try very hard )))