3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jemmi 01.12.20 10:30 am

Graphics in Valhalla (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Guys after the odyssey of valgal seems like some fresh with zero range drawing and lighting, it's me such a glitch or valgalla did about 5 minutes on the knee of a couple of Arabs?
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 01.12.20

Jemmi

I don't know what's wrong with Valhalla, but in the odyssey the graphone is ordinary, not bad, but not super. Ordinary for your time.

J
Jemmi 01.12.20

Protocol10
so find out what's with valhalla afterwards and say that the odyssey is usual) because the subsequent parts should be more beautiful but here it is the opposite, looks terrible

M
MODERN_GEAR 01.12.20

Jemmi
Do you compare Greece to England? Let's compare Chelyabinsk and Tahiti.

d
dilat 01.12.20

Jemmi
Taste and color... Periodically in the game I meet very beautiful landscapes, especially during synchronization. And sometimes, when you jump on a horse in the woods, some places look pretty. With me playing on medium settings in FullHD

J
Jemmi 02.12.20

Have you ever played an odyssey?

d
dilat 02.12.20

Jemmi
You throw a statue from Yuplay...
PS: not playing at all, not
Spoiler

P
Protocol10 02.12.20

Jemmi
so find out what's with valhalla afterwards and say that the odyssey is usual) because the subsequent parts should be more beautiful but here it is the opposite, looks terrible

The one-on-one engine as in the whole "trilogy" - orijin, odyssey, valhalla. The graphon is the same in all these parts. The games sawed almost parallel with each other.

J
Jemmi 02.12.20

Protocol10
engine one, the quality is different, especially indoors

P
Protocol10 02.12.20

Jemmi
I'm not going to argue. Most likely pulled up detail, objects added more different.

J
Jemmi 02.12.20

Protocol10
in doing kill animation and lighting, detailing and the odyssey was good

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

There's a theme with screenshots, I'm with your eyes, the same and the same marvel, on the same textures, the picture is similar, the only style is different.

P
Protocol10 02.12.20

Jemmi
detail in the odyssey I did not like something, vegetation and rocks weakly drawn

J
Jemmi 02.12.20

Protocol10
And then the range in the meter, then the porridge soap, the use of detail if soapy?

P
Protocol10 02.12.20

Jemmi

I have no porridge, ran at 2160p with a 80% scale

J
Jon Bekket 03.12.20

In The Witcher 3 of 2015, the graph and animation is much better....

G
Gadzhet 03.12.20

Jon Bekket
You'd have a Witch to compare with Assassin

G
Gadzhet 03.12.20

Jon Bekket
You'd have a Witch to compare with Assassin

J
Jon Bekket 04.12.20

dilat
with animation of the finch, ugly female Persians...

J
Jon Bekket 04.12.20

Gadzhet
Witch 3 is the benchmark, there is still no game that would be better.

K
Kokoprime1991 04.12.20

Jon Bekket
It is ridiculous for the Jubics are trying to repeat the success of the Witcher, otherwise how to explain that they stupidly copied their entire new trilogy in his way??? Even before the bad, there were a couple of quests that are stupidly similar to those that were in the Witcher. Noo only they do not get shit because if the Witcher is ideal in all respects, then these dodics have gone into an inappropriate MMO grind for the SING game, for (playing 20 hours) and in fact having made only 2 unions, I can safely say - the game stupidly eats time. It is very difficult to call it interesting...