3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jemmi 01.12.20 10:30 am

Graphics in Valhalla (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Guys after the odyssey of valgal seems like some fresh with zero range drawing and lighting, it's me such a glitch or valgalla did about 5 minutes on the knee of a couple of Arabs?
31 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 04.12.20

Jon Bekket
There are pretty ladies in the Odyssey. But, well, yes - in the Witcher 3rd of them more. I'm not sure about the graphics. Somewhere better in the Odyssey, somewhere in the Witcher 3rd

J
Jon Bekket 04.12.20

Kokoprime1991
I never figured out the sly I was doing these unions!?)

K
Kokoprime1991 04.12.20

Jon Bekket
I never understood the fakher this game is generally a swindling ... Well, if you look in the direction of VIKINGS, the union they need stupidly with the purpose we have friends in this land, aba then 1) to organize raids on other states or 2) to defend their lands ... In fact, there should be the 1st option, but the game is not so large-scale that it would show how an army of all clans consisting of 100,500 soldiers sails to other countries to conquer them. As a result, we have a blunt 2nd version - and yes Assassin in this all 0 from the word GENERAL. They shouldn't have chosen this time span, it may be interesting in its own way, but it's not good. Well, no jokes 20 hours did NOT suffer bullshit, and explored the places available to me on LVL location (where the plot quest) and in fact, the plot there for 2-4 hours.... It's a truth. Secondary quests are stupid, and the phrase ETA DOOR IS FROM THAT LIFE... always brings me to the white knee, when I'm almost ready to drag the monitor - and sometimes to the absurd - closed from ALL sides and how the owner of the house there thinks to get me xz (if so niggle), this is the most stupid idea was, in order to stretch and so tedious process.

J
Jon Bekket 04.12.20

Kokoprime1991
There is also a bug with these doors there is something to open them on the door of the pass the ability to blow in the jump do not remember as called....)

K
Kokoprime1991 04.12.20

Jon Bekket
O_O Sps I will try, the funniest, I used SKEL, which breaks through the walls and beat people, but the wooden flap it can not break pancake - - and sometimes the weapon of melee does not always fall, in short this door is just harit and the one who invented it (this mechanic), should burn HJH in hell

J
Jon Bekket 04.12.20

Kokoprime1991
Good way, I found it in the beginning!

J
Jemmi 17.12.20

Gadzhet
and what would not? find 5 differences, and then the witcher is a Polish studio with less experience and budget than a skirt, but the skirt has merged in full,

s
shicha 20.12.20

in the odyssey the picture is beautiful, but the valhalla is more detailed, in fact, this is its main difference from the odyssey.

s
shicha 20.12.20

i
insel260 20.12.20

Kokoprime1991
If the door is closed in a stone house, then there will be 2 options:
1. The entrance is somewhere through the basement (look for a descent into the ground away from the house).
2. An open window on the upper floors. Or an opening in the wall.

If this is a hut, they simply burned the roof with a torch. The house will burn and collapse. You can easily enter the building through the opening in the wall.

D
DydyKarlo 20.01.23

Valhalla is just squalor against Odyssey, the graphics are much worse, as if the game was made ten years ago, and the game mechanics are insignificant, it’s just right for morons and kindergarteners playing from consoles on TV, this is the most stupid segment of gamers and praises such poop, over there one clown threw off screenshots from the odyssey with anti-aliasing and depth of field turned on and compares how you can even launch the game with this? the picture just becomes horror, but he does not see to see .., and about the detailing of textures, the character, the level of small objects is silent, Lord, where do they make such lizards ..