3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitez123 19.12.20 12:24 am

New patch (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Assassin's Creed Valhalla - 1.0.4 Title Update November 25, 2020 5:00 PM
We will be rolling out Title Update 1.0.4 tomorrow: November 26, 2020.

PATCH SIZES AND DEPLOYMENT TIMES:

· PC: ~ 4.3GB @ 1pm CET | 7 am ET | 4am PST 11pm Range

Please note that these times are approximate and subject to change.

Check out the most notable changes in version 1.0.4 below.

VARIOUS
· Added a new background image to the title screen.

· Added various visual effects to improve the image.

· Added an option that automatically assigns all nodes along the path when acquiring a central skill.

· Added rune categories to the rune menu. All runes are now classified in weapon and armor runes.

· Added warning when switching from a language that supports TTS to a language that does not.

· Sliders can now be moved using the left / right arrows on M&K and controllers.

· Increased cloth limit to 82.

· Added cloth so that the trader was once a village reached level 6.

· Added requirements for the offering altar on the world map.

BALANCING
· Updated the quality of broadcasts and broadcasts to their correct values.

· Added kill damage statistics on the character statistics page.

· Removed duplicate gear from inventory.

· Heavy and light attack stats will now adjust correctly based on acquired skill nodes.

· Heavy attack modifiers will no longer apply to ranged attacks.

GAME IMPROVEMENTS
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
· Improved stability and performance.

· (PC) accessed video memory release / memory leak when pressing Alt tab for desktop.

SAVE GAME
· Fixed some cases where loading a game did not display saved games correctly.

· Renamed cloud saves to make them more distinct from regular saves. (Previously, cloud saves were only highlighted by the cloud icon. Now they will be called, for example, "manual cloud save")

· Deleted cloud saves from the save menu. This ensures that it cannot be overwritten unintentionally.

· Added notification when cloud save search failed.

GRAPHICS, AUDIO, ANIMATION
· Solving various graphic problems in all directions.

· Various currency issues were resolved.

· Fixed various cases of clipping issues.

· Fixed various visual issues with Eyvor's cloak.

· Fixed various cases of problems with the animation of players or NPCs.

· Fixed various audio issues.

· Fixed various lighting issues.

· High level shadow resolution will now use correct values.

WORLD
· Fixed various issues with the placement of textures or objects.

· Fixed some cases where the player could get stuck in certain places.

· Fish in Norway will now spawn in bad weather. Yes, we also had to read it twice.

· Ravens will no longer accidentally fall from the sky in Asgard. Bad omens, huh?

GAMEPLAY, COMBAT, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
· Considered various issues of bow aiming.

· Improved behavior of NPCs and bosses in all directions.

· NPCs will now respond to player stealing ... so think twice before stealing!

· Fixed an issue that caused dogs to levitate when Eivor started stroking them.

Springald's projectile blocking will now consume stamina as intended.

· Fanatics who have been hit by a sleepy dart can now be stunned. Sleep soundly.

· Fanatics will no longer heal themselves while near the player.

· The guards who clearly saw Eyvor shoot their ally will now become hostile. presses the emergency button

· Now the guards will hear the sound of dead bodies falling to the Earth.

· Improved reaction of the guard to whistle.

· Improved masking behavior in areas of distrust.

· Archery from a long ship now consumes arrows.

· Players will now be able to kill sleeping NPCs from the air. Savage ...

· Improved reeling fish behavior.

· Fixed an issue that resulted in the horse not using the gallop animation in combat.

· The crowd will now cheer during the drinking games. - You're better off.

· Reworked sliding mechanics.

QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, SIDE ACTIVITIES
· Fixed an issue where the kill sequence would not play for some targets.

· Fixed various texture issues during cutscenes.

· Fixed various issues with quests or world events that prevented players from completing them.

· Players can no longer use the fishing tool or horn while drunk with Tewdr - you are drunk, go home.

· Subtasks will now display the correct "part" of the parent assignment.

· The memory stream can now be selected when starting a new game if the Hold Alternative option is set to ON.

· Increased frequency of experienced travelers.

USER INTERFACE / HUD
· Fixed various UI / HUD issues.

· Resolved various localization issues.

· Fixed various input issues related to mouse and keyboard

· Secrets will now be discovered when syncing perspective. (This does not apply to the complexity of Pathfinder)

· Experienced travelers now stand out on the world map and on the compass when nearby.

Fixed an issue that prevented the map from updating once players received information from a seasoned traveler.

· Increased Odin's view radius, and enemies will now be highlighted longer. 👁️ 👄 👁️

· Improved the radius in which Xining reveals keys.

· Reduced Xining view distance of materials.

· Improved objective beam behavior.

· Beams of settlement buildings can now be seen with Odin's vision.

· Improved mechanics of blocking enemy targets.

· "Sell all trinkets" will now be grayed out after all trinkets have been sold. Cha-Ching!

· Boss power levels will now be displayed on their health bar. This does not apply to regular enemies.

· Normal brightness settings will no longer apply to HDR exposure settings.

· The Code will no longer portend or spoil certain events.

· (A11y) Layla's desktop entries and contents are now narrated when narration menu is enabled.

(A11y) Colorblind filters are now correctly applied to the mini-quest log and raid tutorial.

ABILITIES AND SKILLS
· Fixed an issue that prevented players from using any abilities when the Valkyrie's dive was interrupted.

· Allied NPCs or Horses can no longer launch body traps. Some people just want to see the world burn, huh?

· Fixed a display issue that could cause a Poison Powder Trap to become invisible after using Xining.

· Adjusted chain killing behavior. Players will no longer be able to kill a target that has been thrown to the ground.

· The additional hand slot will no longer be available when a two-handed weapon is equipped (pre-heavy dual wielding skill).

· Flaming powder traps will now explode when walking in an arrow direction.

RAISES
· "Force Open" will now display correctly even if nearby allies are in combat.

· Fixed an issue that prevented allies from helping Eyvor open the door during raids.

· Allies will now return to the ship after the raid ends.

· Added a timer until players can restart a raid they just completed.

PHOTO MODE
· Effect values ​​can now be adjusted using the arrow keys or WASD.

· The no filter option will now work correctly.

· Territory panel is no longer displayed in photo mode.

· Changing filters will now work as intended.

· Fixed an issue where an online service error could temporarily occur when viewing photos on the world map.

· Snow FX will now center on the camera instead of the player in photo mode.

SYSTEM
(PC) Updated readme files to display correct PC specifications.

· Added additional checkpoints to some boss fights.

· Addressed an issue that caused controllers to vibrate continuously.

Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on a black screen after closing the menu using the Start button.

(PC) updated auto-detect configuration for Nvidia Geforce 1650 S.
30 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 19.12.20

vitez123
vitez123
thanks for the information, though the patch is almost useless for me, there are 2 days left until the end of the subscription and I almost completed the game, the final quest is left to go through, give an offering of 5 cloth, and of course take Thor's hammer)
Initially I thought to work with Excalibur, type 2 weapon isu, but recently found a spear Gungnir, so with him)

v
vitez123 19.12.20

James_Mails
I don't need to write about the ending ... I have only 26% passed.

A
Alex hawk 19.12.20

Where is the patch?

v
vitez123 19.12.20

Alex Hawk,
as usual, either in the evening or at night))) ... someone like that))). PC: ~ 4.3 GB @ 15:00 Moscow time

S
Sanek1971 19.12.20

Did I understand correctly that now you can't take two-handed hands in both hands?)

Z
Zh1VaGo 19.12.20

Sanek1971
As I understand it, Google the man wanted to say that now the second sheath will be displayed only when the second two-handed weapon is equipped. I hope I understood correctly, otherwise my inner perfectionist is suffering.

E
ElectroTik1994000 19.12.20

vitez123
Kick when they gash 😄

y
yondaime174 19.12.20

With the maximillian, nothing has changed, Odin's vision shows the key icon, but physically it is not. With two-handed, a change is noticeable if there is no pairing skill. When you draw two-handed, the second hand becomes inactive for selection. Very useful) Cloth drops again in high-level locations. In terms of fps, it seems that it is still a little better, there are fewer hard landings on the graph. Dude with information (questions) appear on the map and compass when nearby. And the keys are really better seen from Xiuning

E
ElectroTik1994000 19.12.20

It got better at minimum salaries, and with higher settings, you also have to run the test twice

M
Minato_777 19.12.20

Sanek1971 has
the same problem. before the patch all the rules were

E
EsterlinG 19.12.20

Well, I don't know what this patch did useful. Personally, I just added new problems:
1. The fabric did not fall out, it also did not appear on sale
2. The fox and the wolf, the companion from the settlement, disappeared, the skill to summon dropped from level 2 to level 1
3. Sea fish (the one that you need to fish near the seashore) neither in Norway nor in England
4. In Vinland and East Anglia, progress on the "Condition" column dropped by 1 unit (everything was completely vacuumed)
5. The duplicated equipment remained in place in inventory
6. Appeared in the inventory 3 new medallions of the Ancients (the whole plot with them was completed for me a long time ago)
7. Treasure maps for Oxenfordshire and Jorvikshire are still bugged (one after picking up remains in the inventory, the other does not appear at the specified location)

c
concluding 19.12.20

Hmm, after the patch it began to freeze and crash. Already collided 3 times in the evening (2 hangs and 1 crash with an error). Before him, everything was normal.

y
yar1097 19.12.20

EsterlinG
1) I have 5 pieces of cloth at the 6th level of the settlement now for sale.
2) I don’t know about the settlement, but the wolf call remained at 2 levels.
4) Similarly. In Vinland, a yellow dot appeared on the map, but there is a corpse there, and it is impossible to patch it up. East Anglia doesn't even have a mark on the map.

E
EsterlinG 19.12.20

yar1097
Settlement lvl 6 for a long time - fabrics have not appeared on sale.
Also a corpse in Vinland without the ability to collect something and there is also no mark in East Anglia.
In principle, figs with him, I took platinum last week, but an unpleasant aftertaste remains.

i
insel260 19.12.20

Xbox SX. Bug in the photo editor. When you change the clarity settings, the filter and all settings are reset to default.
Bugs with cloud saving remain. Bugs with quests where NPCs disappear remain. Bugs with connecting to yubisoft services remain.
Thanks for the patch, bitch. Can they do anything normally?

The name of the patch should be as follows - "breaking the game, adding new bugs. It's nice to kill you against the wall, your Ubisoft!"

Z
Zh1VaGo 19.12.20

concluding
The same garbage was. I began to sin on the gamepad, because when switching from the gamepad to the keyboard, there was always a micro-freeze. In the settings, I turned off the hybrid control mode, left only the gamepad. I also turned on the windowed mode without a border and turned off the vertical. After that, there was no freeze in 4 hours. Maybe this is not the case, but the fact itself.

c
concluding 19.12.20

Zh1VaGo
I play onli with the keyboard mouse. And by freezing, I did not mean micro-hanging, but such a specific good one with a cut through the dispatcher.

Z
Zh1VaGo 19.12.20

concluding
I understand. The same situation was, 2 times in a row out of the blue the game hung up and had to be dropped through the dispatcher. Try to turn off vertical sync and set windowed mode without border. After the above-described manipulations, in 4 hours of the game there were no crashes from freezing.

d
dilat 19.12.20

I played a little after the patch, but noticed:
1. The zoom on the card began to work normally
2. The connection with the server still drops if you sometimes try to see screenshots on the card (as before)

K
Karamba_6hell 19.12.20

I played more than 80 hours on version 1.0.2 - all the rules were. After the patch (1.0.4), the game hangs tightly, then after an hour or two games, then after 20 minutes. Irritating wildly.