3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArktFaint 01.12.20 10:31 am

Fair PvP Tournament 12.12.2020 (Diablo 2)

On December 12 (Saturday) it is planned to hold a tournament under the rules of Fair PVP, the beginning of the tournament at 18:00 Moscow time.
Participation in the tournament is free, no collateral is required, everyone can take part, it is necessary to leave an application in this topic, or write to me in the game 2 days before the tournament, so that there was an opportunity to form a grid.
Application form:
Character name (e.g. opasniy_assasin);
2. The account in which the character is located (e.g. z player1);
3. Build a character (e.g. wind druid, v/t, trapsin, hammer, etc.)
Prizes:
1st place - Rune Sur
2nd place - Rune Lo
3rd place - rune Ohm
In the case of the "everyone with each" tournament format, prizes for 4th and 5th place in vex and gul will be added, respectively.
We gather on the 12th at 18:00 GMT on the channel /join op fair12
Further instructions will be closer to the date of the event.
In order not to have any unnecessary questions, there will be a grid updated in real time (Google Dox or resource challonge).
On all questions you can write in the topic, ls, or in the game /w RvC or /w Tweaker
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArktFaint 17.12.20

Due to the number of participants, the format was revised, it will be 2 groups + playoffs (round robin + double elimination), from a group of 7 participants 4, 1 and 2 places will go to the upper bracket, 3 and 4 to the lower (to determine the place in the group in case of an equal number of points, tie-breaks will be played, only victory in the match is considered).
The results will be updated in real time (start at 18:00 Moscow time + 10-15 min ~), the grid can be found at the link:
Spoilerhttps: //challonge.com/ru/6a6ep5oe
Each match will be held up to 3 wins, the final until 5.
There is also 1 slot for a participant if someone did not have time, you can still do this, if there is no participant, it will be character N1 who will lose in his group to all 3 0.

N
NikolasWoW 17.12.20

pvp_nikolya bandurawow poison bow ama
if it is not at the beginning, then you have a spree.

R
RainInTheNight 17.12.20

There are many participants. If everyone really comes, only group A will play until midnight. Then it is better to start with double elimination right away, or start playing group fights between those who are online right now)

m
mafuсka 17.12.20

zy | * zy | trapsa

G
Greenaa Morningstar 17.12.20

* veeking
hammer

A
ArktFaint 17.12.20

Due to the large number of participants, the format was slightly changed into 4 groups of 5 players (so as not to play until 7 am the next day), places 1-2 go to the upper bracket, 3-4 places will start from the bottom, the ranking of participants will be carried out before the start of the tournament until until the 3 robots are divided into different groups (free slot), there is still time to take their place before the start of the tournament.
At 18:00 Moscow time / j op fair12 good luck to everyone.

s
senkabh 17.12.20

Cross out dreamtw, I will not be able to participate.

A
ArktFaint 17.12.20

senkabh
okey

A
ArktFaint 17.12.20

Table
https://challonge.com/ru/6a6ep5oe

D
D1aa 17.12.20

Thanks to the organizer for the tour once again, I will watch the final later - otherwise, while they finish playing, you can already retire

C
CONFLICT_OFFICIAL 17.12.20

Everything is cool, except for the "dirty-passive" game from which you don't even want to attend these events. I think everyone understands what this is about. And this just indicates the vulnerabilities in the fair pvp rules. There is a proposal to start immediately at the blacksmith without any transitions, or even add new items. Thanks for organizing!

A
ArktFaint 17.12.20

Thank you all for your participation!
Results:
1st place Enfer
2nd place OG (you need to pick up a prize)
3rd place online

G
Greenaa Morningstar 17.12.20

Gz gansales. You had a strategy and you stuck to it!

A
ArktFaint 17.12.20

CONFLICT_OFFICIAL
Here, probably until the next day, it might be worth considering another alternative location.

C

ArktFaint Of
course worth it. Some participants immediately agreed to start with snake. We are looking forward to the next 10 eok tournament.

M
MOWHOCTu 17.12.20

There are few locations + a certain imbalance is possible (some will deliberately passive, because at an alternative location they will have a big advantage). It is necessary to introduce something new into the rules, some kind of opportunity to distinguish between a deliberate liability and give a technical defeat.

C

+ the same attrition on mp, arrows. So is the imbalance. Any eska according to these rules exhausts the opponent to zero if deliberately passivates. Yes, and I used copper against sin, which is prohibited by the rules. 8:22:13 am stream.

Y
Yenno 17.12.20

I propose to make a tournament as they did once, onli magpies in three sets (Blizzard or fire). This will be fun and without snot and tears))) who for, go to plan !!!

f
firkax 17.12.20

gz eleganza! ya i bolel za tebya