3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArktFaint 01.12.20 10:31 am

Fair PvP Tournament 12.12.2020 (Diablo 2)

On December 12 (Saturday) it is planned to hold a tournament under the rules of Fair PVP, the beginning of the tournament at 18:00 Moscow time.
Participation in the tournament is free, no collateral is required, everyone can take part, it is necessary to leave an application in this topic, or write to me in the game 2 days before the tournament, so that there was an opportunity to form a grid.
Application form:
Character name (e.g. opasniy_assasin);
2. The account in which the character is located (e.g. z player1);
3. Build a character (e.g. wind druid, v/t, trapsin, hammer, etc.)
Prizes:
1st place - Rune Sur
2nd place - Rune Lo
3rd place - rune Ohm
In the case of the "everyone with each" tournament format, prizes for 4th and 5th place in vex and gul will be added, respectively.
We gather on the 12th at 18:00 GMT on the channel /join op fair12
Further instructions will be closer to the date of the event.
In order not to have any unnecessary questions, there will be a grid updated in real time (Google Dox or resource challonge).
On all questions you can write in the topic, ls, or in the game /w RvC or /w Tweaker
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
DevilMayCry_AID 17.12.20

Thanks to the organizer and the participants for the tournament, everything is at the best level! Congratulations to the magpie!

s
senkabh 17.12.20

And I expected to see a druid in the prize money.
Gz lyv! Take sc with xn)
gz og! Close t9 hard)
grin grin! Hamers have not been seen for a long time)

T
T-fox 17.12.20

Thank you for the tour and for making it possible to play, albeit from the lower bracket;)

T
T-fox 17.12.20

MOWHOCTu
snake is quite spacious loka, only there is not enough space for amke - it's true. Its only disadvantage is the color scheme. eyes are cut by yellow.