3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hgaarkxt 01.12.20 10:33 am

What, boys, are we waiting on pc? (Bloodborne)

Visually one of the most beautiful and interesting games. I wish I could. But what can be done if you live in Russia and you do not have enough money for a flat. Your opinion! Will?
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 01.12.20

The minimum game bake will cost 80tr less than a decent bake in 120tr if everything is done from scratch. A system man. Usually with 0 bakers do not collect so it will cost 40 to 80tr. So then about the oven should be relevant and is in the range of 1000-1500 dollars. if the venerable bake is certainly more expensive. I think not sold out will not cost much without subscriptions plus all the games representing for her do not know how much there. so what's the interpretation of the furnace is not clear. and seeing first the monitor and the loan of the stove in the assembly I baked. the furnace itself is like a platform and it is good that it can fit to its needs.

and as for the game it can both out and not. while that other than the needle range nothing came out and it is unlikely that the games will be released from third-party studios. I'm not very interested in the game would be fun if there was a game about zombies and the ghost of the tsushy and Bloodbourne peck-peck maybe someday pass on the PE on YouTuba. in any case, the more platforms the game will be released after entering the target platform, the better for the game.

I
InboxM 02.12.20

Walking in the darkness
Well all clear with you, normal PC from 170-240 wooden. Is it all about ku-ku? If you have a poor region, God forbid you know what ass others live in.