3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hgaarkxt 01.12.20 10:33 am

What, boys, are we waiting on pc? (Bloodborne)

Visually one of the most beautiful and interesting games. I wish I could. But what can be done if you live in Russia and you do not have enough money for a flat. Your opinion! Will?
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely Maze 01.12.20

Hgaarkxt
I don't think she's going to come out next year.

since it could be exom for a few more years

G
Gulyayuschaya vo mgle 01.12.20

Hgaarkxt
Honey, you're in trouble.
1. With logic?
Hgaarkxt wrote:
But what can you do if you live in Russia
PCs and consoles in Russia are not prohibited by law, as are video games. These electronic devices are sold throughout Russia. Video games are the same, and you can just download.
2. With basic mathematics?
Hgaarkxt wrote:
You don't have enough money to swim.
The latest new-fashioned pile of garbage called Sonia Plushstein 5 costs between 46,000 and 58,000 wooden. Just! Normal, human PCs from 170,000 to 240,000 wooden. Therefore, the PC is 4 times more expensive than console junk.
After all, the average Russian can earn a console in a month or two, even if it is incredibly lazy, stupid and crooked.

P
Protocol10 01.12.20

thanks for the beta test

P
Protocol10 01.12.20

Walking in the darkness wrote:
Normal, human PCs from 170,000 to 240,000 wooden.
In Russia, 99% of players do not have a PC for 170-240 k. Even for 100 you still have to look for someone at home such a pc is worth. I have a PC for 120 kilos was going to accumulate a month in 4, so no more relatives and acquaintance is not. Everyone has something simple to do, so that sometimes something started. And 170-240 k is a pc for 4k gaming, and the bulk of the monica cost office 1080p for 6-7 thousand.

M
McLaren MP4-4 01.12.20

Normal, human PCs from 170,000 to 240,000 wooden.

G

McLaren MP4-4
Apparently both apply to you :) Take the calculator. I hope I've learned how to use it? :)
The configuration was collected in DNS. Please note that she didn't.
I chose the Intel Core i7-10700K, not the i9-10900.
I chose the outdated RTX2080 and without Ti, and not the newest RTX3080, however specifically this model was bought only because of water cooling, which just lay idle. With air-cooled it would be 5400 cheaper.
Limited to 16 gigabytes of memory and a very average power supply.
The system was $184,843.
Periphery :) The monitor is a very simple 24 inch 1920-1080 144 hertz. Medium mouse and keyboard, however gamers. And so-so columns 5.1 of satisfactory quality
The periphery cost 39,096 rubles.

Spoiler

I
InboxM 01.12.20

Walking in the darkness
Do you really think that everyone will allow themselves such a PC? And even in the DNS..... And the average resident will not earn on the console for 2 months. What planet are you from?

l
legusor 01.12.20

Will.

G

InboxM
InboxM wrote:
What planet are you from?
From Severodvinsk.

InboxM wrote:
The average resident will not earn on the console for 2 months
Even in our deep #опе the world earn and buy. Even a student can earn a month's work in 3. It's 15-18,000, Alyo!
InboxM wrote:
Do you really think that everyone will allow themselves such a PC?
Of course not. I know that every second one is banally greedy. After all, the not-so-distant average burgers on the list of problems "I want a lot of money, but I will sit stupidly at the job where I get paid a penny" and "I would need to save money to aimlessly suffer the fool of a week 3 in the summer at sea."
And here's another one. Don't think I work for some cool firm or my husband's business. Both work in Sevmash, engineers.

I
InboxM 01.12.20

Walking in the darkness
I still don't know what galaxy you live in. It is necessary to understand that in different regions, everything is different. I imagine that if someone saves for a new flat, he sits on a rigid diet. Therefore, we should not compare with yourself and with your region.

s
sgtghost 01.12.20

Walking in the darkness
It's a very expensive mother - some MSI tomahawk for 16k by the eye.

G

sgtghost
It was all about finances. Didn't pull the i9-10900 and the flagship RTX three-thousand series. I will change the processor by the New Year. That's why I took the mother with a reserve.

G

InboxM
We are not rich in the region. The town is poor, endangered. Sevmash and one fucking ship repair center. Still, I don't know anyone who's on a diet.
InboxM wrote:
if someone saves for a new flat, he sits on a rigid diet

Z
Zhizn dermo 01.12.20

Walking in the darkness
You have a normal computer. I don't understand what's going on at all... There is a certain reserve for the future, you can add more operations, see-it-through more powerful to put.
It would be better to buy a monitor Viewsonic, there colors are the most pleasant for the eye. (warm and beautiful, giving in green shades). But it is so on behalf of myself...

Z
Zhizn dermo 01.12.20

Walking in the darkness
You don't have to change the processor. It's going to last for another 10 years. Guarantee 100%. Unless you're doing complex 3D modeling.

G

Life is crap
Thanks for the advice :)
I even know when the flagship three-thousandth series will be presented to me, it remains to wait until March 8 ;)
I am changing the subject to NG, in February I will double the operative. The monitor is then, after the vision is new.

G

Life is crap
Autocad, archaic, max and autodeskov inventore) where without it in machine-building 3D modeling.

Z
Zhizn dermo 01.12.20

Walking in the darkness
Please, always happy to help.
https://catalog.onliner.by/display/viewsonic/xg240r This one would be perfect.
But the video card https://catalog.onliner.by/videocard/asus/tufrtx3080o10gga
And do not buy all sorts of fawns and gigabytes... It's more expensive.
I imagined today Asus Tuf gaming RTX 3080 bought... Tomorrow's installation.) At the same time, I7 2600K is not going to change.

Z
Zhizn dermo 01.12.20

Walking in the darkness
Well, if modeling, then it is clear... In my case, only games and video coding/conversion.

G

Life is crap
Life shit wrote:
And do not buy all sorts of fawns and gigabytes... It's more expensive.
I learned :D on my own skin. 2 times got up on the Palit rake :(. Both times this dream worked a little longer year. In fact, after the warranty expires a few months and Khan card. A gigabyte is purchased by our company, apparently the most cheap. Every year, video cards are written off with armfuls.