3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
... ... ... 02.12.20 12:49 am

Campaign questions v.2 (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

Campaign questions, old theme
Write.
79 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tanita Ray 02.12.20

When you go to the next card, the level of the hero resets and again becomes 1 - is that how it should be?

V
Valius 02.12.20

Tanita Ray
No. It doesn't have to be this way.

T
Tanita Ray 02.12.20

Valius
How to fix it?

V
Valius 02.12.20

Tanita Ray
It's about those problems. In general, I suspect that it is just a curve pirate. I played on the face, I did not observe anything like that. Unless it's zeroing the level of dynastic weapons, but that bug seems to have been fixed.

T
The_Hatter 02.12.20

Please help, as to pass at the Sanctuary, the 3rd mission, or then captured everything, and the main building of Necropolis can not rebuild and also can not rebuild the outpost of the Unseaable Tribes. What should be done when on the dock are enemy ships and it seems to be necessary with the help of antlers or something else to remove them, so that's where the horn itself or how to remove these ships?

T
The war 02.12.20

how to get through the very first mission for a necromanc?

A
Aleksandrusha 02.12.20

I play for the naked on a mission where the tasks to free the orcs and defeat the blood ... I don't know what to do!!!! (Mee Repak from Catalyst)...
P.S.-nags are water elves like samurai.

C
Chrono23 02.12.20

Does anyone know where to find descriptions of dynastic weapons bonuses?
For example, that give bonuses of the sword griffin - the heart of the griffin, the voice of the griffin, etc.
Since they need a lot of experience, and all the weapons to pump for one company is hardly possible, I would like to choose what to swing.

H
Hunter201 02.12.20

people such trouble in 3 misia sandor how to get to the veteran harp on another island the whole map dug not the port not the subway did not find to approach the same as not how to do??

r
russel09 02.12.20

Hunter201
you're looking badly, there's an underground path, there's a jetty on the other side of the island.

r
russel09 02.12.20

I have another misfortune! I've passed all the companies for all the races, but there are still two companies for good and for evil, but I can not start them for something ((who knows what the problem is?

B
BIG_CrasheR 02.12.20

In the campaign for the orcs, one mission hero does not get into the boat, is it a bug? Is there a code to win the mission? Or a save for the next mission?

V
Valius 02.12.20

I don't know what canonical specialization Sandro has in DDC. In the dynasty he is a magician, and in the campaign even if you choose a magician, you still give a warrior, if you do not miss the introductory video - then he will be a magician. But in the pictures when downloading and in the videos themselves, he is a warrior. It's a big one.

k
khornist88 02.12.20

Chrono23
when choosing a dynastic weapon for any dynastic hero

V
Valius 02.12.20

Who knows how to get through the "Tale of Two Guardians" script? He reached the last task of "DefeatIng Shelten in Alamar Castle", but the gates in front of the castle are closed. How to get there? The whole map is open, all castles, forts and buildings are captured, all other tasks are completed.

S
Snow666 02.12.20

MaGothic
I have the same problem!!!! Tell me what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very necessary!!

z
zvirik 02.12.20

Help drag fighters into the squad

C
ColdJeti 02.12.20

I have the following problem: in two companies for undead kill a clone, the castle is destroyed and no further action. There is no inscription "mission passed", stupidly standing and only can walk in this mini-location. I've done all the work.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you need a patch swing or another version... Hz... Tell me what to do

b
brut83 02.12.20

Guys who know, answer: why in conflucic heroes buy and their portraits, only for multiplayer? You can't use any portraits or a hero in the company?

G
Gabbi1980 02.12.20

I play for the naked on a mission where the tasks to free the orcs and defeat the blood ... I don't know what it's going to do!!!! The guys really need help.