3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
destructionv 02.12.20 01:05 am

How to remove lags? (Dark Souls 3)

The graphics card nvidia geforce gtx 1650 dual oc Processor amd athlone x4 860k 12gb of azur-changer settings on low and the difference is not noticed (resolution too) What on a high 50 fps that on low often sits phps up to 20 What to do? Game if Che licensed
He also re-set and changed wood
nothing helps
13 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 02.12.20

you just need to buy a more productive processor.

K
Kvasilich 02.12.20

destructionv
You can try to drive the settings of the application darksouls3 through the nvidia panel, remove the most resource-consuming whistling and check the frame rate. And, yes, the permission is less to put.
DS3 is generally crappy optimized, even on more powerful assemblies there are subsidences in some places (Temple of depths, Lotrick Castle and dlc landfill are steadily laid on Intel Core i5-7400 and 16 gb of opera)

d
destructionv 02.12.20

Kwasililic
it's on any grid.
The same with resolution
the wood that she needs is not installed for my video card doesn't support them since they're old
The same rainbow I have on high priset graphics goes to 120fts full hd
though it's more demanding than d3
removed and rocked on the new, nothing has changed

K
Kvasilich 02.12.20

Old wood under a specific application - that still hat (imho;), himself in his time with this is not good, no matter, better actual to put and score.
In general, the subsidence is uniformly strong, without being tied to the location, or just slowing down in places? The story is familiar, himself in 2016 managed to pass the ds3 on the ancient intel of ten years of age with 8 gb of memory and gtx 550 and even write down on it vidos. Lags were only in the pvp and at some locations/bosses, the game was periodically cut down with a complaint about the lack of video memory, but otherwise went more or less tolerable)
it's a sy/i. the most banal forgot - in the settings of the game to include auto-tuning visualization)

d
destructionv 02.12.20

Kwasililic
I'm telling you I did everything.
like I've been watching vidos that on a weak pc quietly 60fps gives out and I have that vision of the 19th year and the processor is not particularly required in the ds as a viduha

K
Kvasilich 02.12.20

destructionv
Did the swap file go too?;)
And once again - sagging up to 20 phps happen constantly or only in certain places? If especially strong lags come out on open locations, in some animations or near foggy gates - it means that the memory can not cope (cap). A stable 50 frames for ds3 is still very divine - the port on pc is such that to the cherished 60 reach not only all.

g
gennaz 02.12.20

destructionv
CPU and GPU are very weak, here only the purchase of new components.

d
destructionv 02.12.20

Kwasililic
in some places falls to 20-30
What if I have 12gb of ose?

d
destructionv 02.12.20

gennaz
my Test vision pulls the 19-20 game on a high in 80 q-frames
Why do I need a new one?))

d
destructionv 02.12.20

Kwasililic
16 year type and graphics settings have no effect at all
as well as permission

d
destructionv 02.12.20

Kwasililic
I don't think I have a pc so much.

d
destructionv 02.12.20

Kwasililic
many forums seen with such problems in people.
The first and second location does not lay
and on the lock lotrik already in some places sharply fall frames

g
gennaz 02.12.20

destructionv
Tested this on maximum settings on RX 580'R 5 1500 x 32 gb DDR 4
Spoiler
The game is exactly 60 FPS.
The whole problem was 1650.
The performance difference between the RX 580 and the 1650 is huge.
Spoiler
Well, the CPU is weak, it does not cope where it is required to calculate complex geometry, for example a huge building.