3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 02.12.20 01:06 am

Damage of a two-handed sword (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I don't know if it's a bug. I've got a two-handed shot of 20 and a dagger of 40. Swinging all three branches roughly equally, so it's not that all the skits on a crow or bear for example. I understand that the dagger in theory may be higher than the dps, but the pancake situation when 1 blow two-handed damajit less than 1 dagger stroke is just some kind of game
34 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evangelist 02.12.20

RGC
you need to swing not only the skils active (click and make a super blow), but also need to swing the casts passive, which increase the damage from the weapon (melee or long-range battle). Also at the end of each branch of the tree of the skil, there is 1 small increase of a certain weapon, for example - knives or axes or swords, etc.

R
RGC 02.12.20

Evangelist
Friend, did you even read what I wrote? I told you I was evenly pumping all my skills.

M
Miero 02.12.20

RGC
Well, first of all, how much sword and dagger are pumped? What school is the sword, and what school dagger, for example, you can pump a branch of the bear and take accordingly perks on the bonuses of weapons or armor of this school, and at the same time wearing the sword of the school of a crow or a wolf on it the bonuses of the perks of the bear will not work and the damage will naturally be also less than that of any down from the school bear.

R
RGC 02.12.20

Miero
Gentlemen, I have a strong feeling that you're not even trying to get into what I wrote earlier. I said that everything is evenly pumped, yes, the sword and dagger from different "schools", but both perks are taken. The dagger has attack 87, the sword has 120. In practice, the dagger average hits 40-45, sword 20-23

M
Miero 02.12.20

RGC
Maybe a bug, I by the way also tried two-handed abuzi, but I did not see the increase of the damag, and the drawdown on the speed of the attack is significant

R
RGC 02.12.20

Miero
Yes, I looked at the reddit, apparently the two-handers just suck

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

RGC
sweated now two two-handed swords from different schools and knives and da damag almost the same, just on the knife of the crit more often
The whole point of a two-handed weapon is damage by area, to cut out crowds of enemies

S
Shock Burst 02.12.20

RGC
I also noticed this... I've got a two-handed 40-50 waran, and a one-handed axe at 70-80.

D
DayPsycho 02.12.20

How do you even swing in it?? What's the school of a bear, a crow? Is that the Witcher??? Training seems to be not in it really (((I pumped a lot of things.

y
yar1097 02.12.20

DayPsycho
All equipment is divided into 3 classes - bear, crow, and wolf. You can identify the class by the icon when you point to the subject. In pumping all branches are also conditionally divided into the same 3 classes. Each of the classes gives you skills oriented to one of the aspects of gameplay: crow - stealth, bear - melee, wolf - bow. Improvements of each of the branches act on you constantly, in each of the branches there are several skills of the Path, which gives bonuses to the characteristics of the equipment of a certain path.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

DayPsycho
Wolf, bear and crow are shown on each piece of equipment
as I realized studying the pacifist the first 4 items work on the weapon, the other 3 on armor

as an example, if you have a set of armor medevda, and the weapon of a crow, and studied the passive bear, you will get only armor, slope and weight

Now I tried to kill the bear's boss with a two-hander, so I spat and in the middle of the fight changed to a knife and to cheers he stabbed 3 times faster than I beat him with a sword, they were here clearly

even taking into account the continuous damage, they had to give the top damag on two-handed to not make a minus from the slow speed of the attack
in all games, if high daag then low speed, and we have and not this.

M
Miero 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
One-handed also throughout the crowd beat, but the area, in theory, higher than the two-handers. It would be foolish to do two-handed pure for the crowd, you will remember the same odyssey or origins, one-handed - it's the speed of attack, but less damage, two-handed - it's a one-off damage, but below the speed of attack, such logic in all games, immediately apparently there are shods in the formulas of calculating damage for fluff.

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

The two-headed axe is definitely more dagg than the one-handed axe, especially when there are two. But speed is, yes, trouble against nimble opponents. But everything is great in the crowd. It's a pity that the ability of several builds to save

E
Evangelist 02.12.20

it all depends on the hands. if wisely use and skittles and the usual attack, etc., and not blunt clutch of the 1 button mouse, then yes, it's a sadness trouble, there is nothing to help except 2 axes, and if wisely use all the charms of the game during the battle, then there from the two-handed all just fly in all directions and do not have time to even blow in my direction whether they have blades or spears or at least forks with spoons. By the way, here's the result, I have a sword two-handed blinds opponents in a circle, the shield puts fire on the sword - to this creates a circle of the character fire, at the expense of runes. And by the way har-ki only 101l, which even the main branch is not fully pumped

Spoiler

M
Miero 02.12.20

Evangelist
Beautiful, but here it was specifically about a white attack with a two-handed, not from chars, effects fluff, etc.

x
xSerGx_00 02.12.20

Evangelist
Where did you find such equipment? I've got 113 and I'm just starting to find nickel to pump everything.

D
DayPsycho 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Thank you for such a detailed response! Ripspect! But the question is, where do I have the weapons to look like? What a school I mean. I didn't see it in the titles.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

DayPsycho
In the name is not, only visually on the picture
Spoiler

E
Evangelist 02.12.20

xSerGx_00
The armor can be taken by cunning and hands, you do not need to have a high lvl. here's an example
Spoiler
Two-handed Excalibur is already harder to take, there you have to have a minimum of 130-250l, there in the end you have to win 3 knights they are very heavy, someone light, someone heavy, someone heavy
Spoiler

E
Evangelist 02.12.20

I personally do not call, but I know what works, in general in this place in the crosshairs, hiding in the bush, up goes the track, from there from above there is a convoy of 2-4 people, there is a man with a sword, it is killed, it falls Titan from 1-2 jester and 1 golden um. I don't remember what the bar is called, which is the Update of all weapons and Armor. Kill him, shoot the reses off him, after, do not necessarily kill everyone, stupidly run away. again resort down at the fork in the bush (hide), save in the rune, immediately in the menu load, and again from above see that the same convoy to go from 2-4 people. and so to infinity

Spoiler