3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 02.12.20 01:06 am

Damage of a two-handed sword (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I don't know if it's a bug. I've got a two-handed shot of 20 and a dagger of 40. Swinging all three branches roughly equally, so it's not that all the skits on a crow or bear for example. I understand that the dagger in theory may be higher than the dps, but the pancake situation when 1 blow two-handed damajit less than 1 dagger stroke is just some kind of game
34 Comments
Sort by:
D
DayPsycho 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
AAAAA, yourself!! Thank you!!! Cool!!!!

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

learned the change of hand in battle, took a two-handed and dagger, beat in the same enemy, the difference of 30 ladies in favor of a dagger
all grazing on a two-handed and dagger trained, both arms of the same school crow

100% of some bug they have with calculated formulas damaga, well can not two-hander so shitty to show themselves

Dagger already put on, the spears are boring and the fight is not beautiful, wanted with two swords as a witch to run, but not fate

d
davidrf 02.12.20

I have a spear and a two-handed one on the left. Yesterday, the jealous for 30 seconds endured almost without losing health ... A special attack of the sword knock down almost any enemy, and sometimes with a spear two lodges. The speed, of course, is lower, but I'm happy! The enemy still needs to come up to me before hitting me.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 02.12.20

Evangelist
That's right, but nickel falls off it (it's already in the camp), and Tungsten is needed.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

In the new patch, two-handers in both hands write a fix, I believe the right will do, and then the name "two-hander" does not correspond as that)), patch by the way today.

D
Diablo2000 06.12.20

Checked if you take a two-handed and any other weapon then damag will cut 2 times if you take just a two-handed and the second hand is empty then all the norms

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

Diablo2000
What if there are two two-handers? after the patch noticed that the damag has become more or at least equaled with the dagger, it will be necessary to look at specific figures, the more all the grazings are studied

M
Miero 06.12.20

Zhz who there two-handed norms became that 1 in 2 hands take damage full bottom, that 2 two-handed take the same squalor, the only 2 spears liked - very fast damage and range good, and two-handed swords white attack the same as that of dager, but the speed of the fight does not compare at all
P.S Excalibur is the same bottom of fluff as any two-handed in the game

C
Castly 06.12.20

I agree about the damage, it really just no. Specially pumped the sword from the store and the first Danish axe, the damage is completely different. The axe gives out 60 to 110 at the critics, the sword gives God 32-72 and it is with a complete pumping from the branch of the bear to the possession of weapons.

I had another question. The blacksmith from the base in the conversation mentions that it can not only pump, but also change the appearance, but I did not find such features in the store. Did I misunderstand something or have I not discovered something yet?

c
concluding 06.12.20

Castly
With the pumping of weapons/armor changes the appearance of the object.There is even an icon of the eye and type "new appearance" or something like that. You can't change like an Odyssey. At least not yet.

L
LaserDeath 08.12.20

Passed the whole game with two-handers, tried to switch to various other weapons (now the power of 400 and a lot of weapons pumped), running with different axes, spears daggers, came to the conclusion that two two-handed swords top. Fast take out the enemy, good ao and damag no less than the rest, do not need to look at the flying numbers, swords beat at once with both weapons. Damag can only be displayed for one thing.

I even specially measured, kept in front of bold drengs and zealots and beat them with different weapons. I like swords the most. To start the game in general top, because both two-handers can be found at the very beginning of the game and spend resources only on them.

d
dilat 08.12.20

LaserDeath
As somewhere I read that two spears - top, so decided to try. It also brings everyone to cheers

L
LaserDeath 08.12.20

dilat
Spears are good, but I don't have enough ao. At swords powerful blows beat in a circle with a splash.

d
dilat 08.12.20

LaserDeath
Spears also beat in a circle after several attacks each