3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirillragnarek 27.10.19 01:07 pm

Amd phenom sse 4.1,4.2 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Again, not to play us!(
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 27.10.19

kirillragnarek
I mean? What this game requires SSE instructions have Protsiv? And Fenoman the game will not start ???

k
kirillragnarek 27.10.19

Patrick Kharkov
It

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 27.10.19

kirillragnarek
I'm certainly not suggesting anything. But fenome is 2010. Just imagine would the PS 3 this game to pull?!?!

l
legusor 27.10.19

and then there is those who in the modern game on the fourth stumps trying?

S
Silencer777 27.10.19

Surely there is an enthusiast who will make a bypass for fromow. The Phenom x6 1055t GTX 760 8gb ram. So will be able to pass the company on low-medium settings.

k
kirillragnarek 27.10.19

Silencer777
Not exactly, judging by the beta test, on fanaah had refused to play!

S
Silencer777 27.10.19

kirillragnarek
Yes fanaah not start - I checked.Most likely the fix, if you will, certainly not tomorrow and not the day after.Here the Control is still not on fanaah to play. The situation is not so. It is a pity that I have my FX 6300 ruined even before the start of his life)))

k
kirillragnarek 27.10.19

Silencer777
So you beta test, there absolutely other volumes of memory was quite different requirements of the system, and indeed beta is beta, and it is made to test a powerful hardware, so the bad reviews were not. Yeah, compared to mafia 3, when she vilata error because the instructions, then such mistakes then and there.

Z
Zh1VaGo 27.10.19

When you read how people try games on percent 2010 start and are outraged that their iron moget, but developed snickering, I realize this country is not to win. Dementia and courage is in our blood. More precisely, in the DNA.

D
DemonXL1080 27.10.19

Zh1VaGo
In-in, that's for sure. Almost 20th year...and they...well, good luck to them, what exactly is the subject, of the type developed release a patch blah-blah-blah, another petition write to PF...yeah...let them play zdunov...

S
Silencer777 27.10.19

Zh1VaGo
DemonXL1080
Went to your profiles and read the specifications of your computer. Immediately clear why you're here.

Z
Zh1VaGo 27.10.19

Silencer777
Well, you've got it, just tell me.

p
prowkan 27.10.19

I have the Intel 8086 does not start, what to do?

J
JamalN 27.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Very interesting comparison of Six-core Phenom II can pull Metro:Exodus and Gears 5. The PS3 will pull Metro:Exodus or 5 Gears? Moreover, the first i3,i5,i7 2010 launch and Kolda 2019. Are you sure that the year of manufacture of the processor is the most important har-ka?

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 27.10.19

JamalN
Pull and comfortable to play, are two different things.
The developers wanted to put on the old stones, it is not profitable to optimize for the 10-year-old percent.
Just tired of watching whining about fromow. Already 1600 ryzen buy everyone can. It would be updated already.

J
JamalN 27.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Alexander Kozlov E.
With the overall message of your post, I agree(about the fact that the most likely score on a patch for Protsiv without SSE, although the game is multiplayer, so must the buckets be run). C 2016 only play on the PS4, PC appeared recently, and I can say that the games on the percents Phenom II x6 with a budget graphics card 1050 or 560rx are better than the standard Ps4, so talking about nekomfortno the game does not have, also ,given this, I do not think that there is just so much are all necessary to optimize. For example, battle 5 somehow manages without SSE 4.1, Far cry New Dawn, too, everything about Activision, that's when they come out of the game for the ps5 and the owners of the Phenom s be whining, then I'm in solidarity with you in your irritation. And if anyone could buy ryzen 1600? Given that buying it, you should, in fact, change the motherboard and RAM. I would advise b/FX, if we're talking about Phenom, and when you know what exactly will be in the new consoles already look at you need Ryzen. Or Intel... if I get rich))))

D
DEAD S.n.A.k.e. 27.10.19

I'm in your SSE is not very good, but I have a Core 2 Quad Q9650 (supports SSE 4.1) - the game does not start. As during the beta purely black screen and then AppCrash. If anything, the rest of the specs: Windows 7, Radeon HD7970 3GB, 8GB RAM (i.e., minimal pass).
My friend is also 7ka, i3 is quite old (but not support SSE 4.2), GTX 970 4GB, 16GB RAM. Beta had started, about the full game not yet clear (video drivers updates yet).
I don't know what to do refund to request or try to put the top ten for the experiment.
Upd: at each start, so apparently without SSE 4.2 can not even try to start. Though on Reddit I read that originally BO4 was the same, but after a few weeks released a patch to run without these instructions. So we are waiting.

Z
Zorianin 09.11.20

JamalN wrote:
Given that buying it, you should, in fact, change the motherboard and RAM. I would advise used FX if we're talking about Phenom
Well, if you take FX in return for Phenom, you also need to change the mainland and, perhaps, operative, in AM3 sot there is no support for FH.

V
Vasek Vasekk 09.11.20

Enough of this garbage to sit.

Any Phenom x6 is no longer a lot and in each new game will be praying on CSE 4.2 and aukh instructions, which are already necessary for games, as the calculations become more difficult.
If 2 years ago it was possible to roll over on the old garbage - then almost in 2020 it is time to forget about new games on such junk with adequate phps.

Nothing personal - he had FEN x4 955 and all sorts of Mafia 3 did not start.

Reisen 5 1600, mother Asrock b 450, cheap ddr 4 (8 GB) 2400 Mgz 3000.And the assembly will be for 5 years.Prices are ridiculous and the time for upgrade has come.
Or sit and watch YouThub. Justifying your old comp, which there would be something else, on low settings with a snap like GTX 1050 2 GB.

c
chuba_73 09.11.20

Vasek Vasekk wrote:
At ALI buy Reisen 5 1600
I did not notice that the ali processors are cheaper than ours (I do not know how in Russia) when jumping from phenom to fx (that would not change the entire platform ) we fx was cheaper than on Ali and now for example R5 2600 new somewhere 140 $ for a 110 b.u.