3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dartflame 03.12.20 02:15 am

Discussion of Valhalla's ending (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Watch out! Spoilers!!

I went through the quest in Norway, then returned to England and went through the last quest with the war against Alfred, and did not understand anything at all. He came back, talked to Randvey, and didn't know where to get the next story. And only after half an hour of poking, I decided to Google and it turned out that the game I passed formally even after the fight with Basim. It was kind of like the boss.

Then I Googled again, sorted out what happened, who was there whose reincarnation and roughly understood what had happened, finished the order, talked to Alfred.

And everything seems logical, but I was wildly struck by the fact that the ending is so blurry. First, history ends. Somehow everything suddenly breaks off. Secondly, why did Basim sit in the animus? What does he even want? And why Rebecca and Sean are not much surprised that came to visit them ancient) questions a lot. But in general I was very disappointed with the ending. Yes, the final quests were cool and interesting, but somehow that's too abruptly broke off. No credits of any, no epic scenes. You don't understand at all what moment the game went.

Weird.
56 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 03.12.20

On the off forum write that the ending is zaugoved and it can not pass the type, waiting for a patch, a scene that does not appear, the mission
side by side with his brother seems to be on the look down

A
AndreKom 03.12.20

Secondly, why did Basim sit in the animus?
To get the memory and skills of Ayvor - Odin through the trickle-down effect. Since he's Not going to go crazy.

A
AndreKom 03.12.20

Secondly, why did Basim sit in the animus?
To get the memory and skills of Ayvor - Odin through the trickle-down effect. Since he's Not going to go crazy.

D
Diz oks 03.12.20

I am tormented by the vague confusion of Basim Loki... What do you think????

J
Jazz2Us 03.12.20

The game has two endings of the main plot, which will depend on the "important" decisions you made, on the type of "take with you supplies to England, or leave them." It will depend on whether Sigurd and Eivor return to the settlement, or leave, and Eivor will return alone.

A
AndreKom 03.12.20

Diz oks
That's the way it is. Even the voice in the Russian loka is the same, according to the crane least in the final battle
I don't understand why Loki in Basim's body realized he was Loki, and Eivor and Sigurd didn't realize themselves as Odin and Tur?

E
EsterlinG 03.12.20

AndreKom
All these Persians (Loki - Basim, Eivor - One, Tur - Sigurd, etc.).
For me, I was shown as characters with the flirtation of the theme of two personalities in one body, and Avor's fight with Odin is as much as possible exposed as a battle for control of the "common" body. Basim may have a similar action (where Loki took over), but then Sigurd remains incomprehensible (memory and skills are there, but he still positions himself as Sigurd, but only God Sigurd). But it's just a personal feeling.

J
James_Mails 03.12.20

Today we finished the game, really liked everything)
And as I understand it, and as most have already understood that Eivor - One; Basim - Lockie; Sigurd - Tur... And judging by the video of the anomalies, and when passing the branches of Asgard and Yotunheim, Odin (Isu) because of the predetermined fate of death found a way of "rebirth", passed this information to other comrades, except Lockie (it is understandable why), but alas, Locky killed someone and took his place (although this moment came out in some strange way, all piled and one of them somehow. , and reborn as Basim (I wonder, they have memories of the past life, and when exactly Basim realized that he was a rebirth of Loki?) ...
And by the way, I am surprised when Loki managed to find so many mistresses, even Aletheila seduced ... It's a triliard level intrigue...
I assume that the next part (or DLS) will be closely connected with the "real world" and the war with the Templars, I can't wait to see how the events will unfold...
And yes, about Alfred, I suppose that he is the founder or one of them number that will create the Order of the Templars (at first, as I understood from various notes secret and only after they enter the world as the world-famous Order of the Templars)...
I could still write a lot of things, but somehow I'll drop in, I'll keep the rest of the moments to myself)
I'll wait for the sequel, I hope there will be some kind of move in "realworld'e" in DLS.

c
concluding 03.12.20

Dartflame
In the Odyssey after all, a relatively normal ending in general with the last DLC just brought. They probably want to do the same trick. Well, or the open end for the future game, where in general for Basima/Loki we will play, and there everything in detail and explain.

D
Dartflame 03.12.20

AndreKom
OldMinster Church, Winchester, but there's no interest in it.

D
Dartflame 03.12.20

concluding
Well let's see) on the loki play of course a strange story. In general, it is not very clear what he intended)

A
AndreKom 03.12.20

What did I miss, and where was Alfred's office from which he gave the key?

y
yondaime174 03.12.20

Oh, so many played to the tune of Isa to resurrect Loki. Where's the Hulk when it's so needed to blow the hell out?)

The reader is Desmond? If Leila's golden has shone, there's a chance

J
Jon Bekket 03.12.20

it all started with the AC4 BF with these projections, but in this part there are too many of them and they all know each other....

J
Jon Bekket 03.12.20

Dartflame
clearly no good!

G
Grimganga 03.12.20

Diz oks
I'll tell you a secret.
SpoilerAvor - One, Sigurt - Tur, Basim - Loki, Mamka Valky - Freya is an ancient Isa which was reborn in this way. Betrayal of Eivor (This is when One captured Fenrir, and lied to Tura, Tur lost his hand), the wolf attack at the beginning of the game is Fenirir's attack on Odin. At the end of the game, Bassim (Loki) takes revenge on Eivor (Odin) for Fenririr. The grandfather of the murder scenes of the important NPC and from the battle of Eivor is One (his protection) type of subconscious memory of the past life of Eivor/Odin and then struggle with these memories by getting out of the matrix.

Why Basim remembered everything, and Eivor, Sigurt is not an open question, or Basim successfully appeared in Kyrizia and got to the invisible, or that more likely did not drink honey when transferring data.

D
DarMatroskina 04.12.20

Dartflame
And what ending you need, if something is not clear, I can explain

D
Dartflame 04.12.20

DarMatroskina
It's not that I need something. And the fact that the game ends so abruptly that it is not clear that it was the end. I wouldn't even know I'm playing without Google. In principle, the ending itself is normal. It's just that it's done stupidly. It turns out that the mission with the final battle against Alfred's troops and the conversation at the end with him as if rendered as the main plot, although are an important part of the plot of the game. Well, there are no credits, no in principle designation that the game is passed.

D
DarMatroskina 04.12.20

Dartflame
so that every now and then that it has not passed, there will be 2 large dlc, in fact in the game there are several lines, under which there were several endings, namely 3:
1) Basim, Eivor and Sigurd
2) England
3) Leila

D
Dartflame 04.12.20

DarMatroskina
Still, the game should be full, wrong it's all the juicy in the length of carry)