3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dartflame 03.12.20 02:15 am

Discussion of Valhalla's ending (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Watch out! Spoilers!!

I went through the quest in Norway, then returned to England and went through the last quest with the war against Alfred, and did not understand anything at all. He came back, talked to Randvey, and didn't know where to get the next story. And only after half an hour of poking, I decided to Google and it turned out that the game I passed formally even after the fight with Basim. It was kind of like the boss.

Then I Googled again, sorted out what happened, who was there whose reincarnation and roughly understood what had happened, finished the order, talked to Alfred.

And everything seems logical, but I was wildly struck by the fact that the ending is so blurry. First, history ends. Somehow everything suddenly breaks off. Secondly, why did Basim sit in the animus? What does he even want? And why Rebecca and Sean are not much surprised that came to visit them ancient) questions a lot. But in general I was very disappointed with the ending. Yes, the final quests were cool and interesting, but somehow that's too abruptly broke off. No credits of any, no epic scenes. You don't understand at all what moment the game went.

Weird.
56 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 06.12.20

Similarly, I realized that I only passed the game after being notified of the test.
Spoiler

S
Setesh 06.12.20

Similarly, I realized that I only passed the game after being notified of the test.
Spoiler

J
Jon Bekket 06.12.20

Dartflame
Why do you need credits if everything is clear?) Alfred is the founder of the Templar Order, Basim is Loki, and Leila remained in the matrix to watch "what would have happened if....?"

H
Heymdall 06.12.20

Is it worth buying a game?

S
SPR1GGAN 09.12.20

Heimdallr
For the sake of the plot no))

For the sake of the hemp, and the atmosphere yes

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 13.12.20

It's been a game. But the award "Avor, saga" "Complete the main company" is not given. A number of other awards (for which there is a certainty that they are precisely made) are not activated. Has anyone come across how to solve?

K
Konrad Marburg 05.01.21

The ending of course strained. It's a shame not even for Leila, but for Cassandra more. 2,000 years to live just to be part of the deception

k
kvitos 05.01.21

I didn’t catch something. The last mission is to kill Alfred's assistant and bury the slobber. Like it says that everything, the map is all closed, all of England is yours. But Alfred was on the Order's list (as I understand it, Alfred is the head) and remained closed. All members of the order except the head are killed. Like, to get a hint, move further along the plot. But the plot is all, bye. Bashim in the animus, everything is open, everything is completed, in the tasks only Yule and 10 contracts with other players. Is that how it should be?

J
Jazz2Us 05.01.21

kvitos Hayesam
will give the last hint

M
Max_Prime 05.01.21

Haisam's kvitos can be found in Ravenstorp near the long house.

k
kvitos 05.01.21

Damn, and how to finish this before, if there are no leads? I'll try tomorrow, thanks

k
kvitos 07.01.21

And here is nifiga. Hayesam and Eyvor discussed the fact that Basim had to be killed and that was all. Further in the menu there are two active lines - "what the fuck are you doing here?" - Bring me all the crap after the dead members of the order and "fuck nah, I have to go." How can you further activate the disclosure of the identity of the head of the order? Did I understand correctly that this is Alfred? Some time ago they were discussing something that supposedly it was Alfred himself, that he was tired of his order and he was killing everyone there - I accidentally listened to this moment. But the fact is that all the tasks have been completed, the plot is over, and it is necessary to "move further along the plot for a hint."

k
kvitos 07.01.21

I read in the walkthroughs that Hayesam should be at the entrance to the long house. In fact, he is stuck in his booth. I rolled back to the previous story missions, replayed the last battle, the nichrome has not changed. Sailed to Norway and back, nichrome. Along the way, I snatched the first bug in the whole game at the very end: (((What other options are there?

k
kvitos 07.01.21

It's also funny that I don't have a quest "fighting the order"

k
kvitos 07.01.21

AAA lol, it says Hayesam will give me Thor's cloak. So I have it for a long time. It turns out that I closed the quest, received the reward, but it was not displayed in the order menu. Well, a bug

M
Mitotit 08.01.21

I didn't understand the other. How did Alfred become a bum from a king? After the ambush in Chippenham, I expected the final battle, even Guthrum says that we will capture all of Wessex. And as a result, they sent him to the village, where Alfred bakes cookies and says that his army was defeated ...

A
AlexanderMakarenko013 11.01.21

Mitotit
read the story, everything about Alfred is described, and about the fact that he burned bread

S
SULIK 712 11.01.21

Even did not understand, it seems like I went through the plot. There was nothing left in the tasks, but for some reason there is no achievement in the achievements for the completed plot. Who?

M
Miven 15.01.21

It is clear who is the only one and Tyr. And who became a torus in rebirth? And what are there three other gods

T
TrrTrr 16.02.21

Hello, I have a dilemma. I killed all the members of the Order of the Ancients except Alfred. One clue is missing for him. Also after the war with Alfred, I did not speak to him after that. Who had the same problem?