3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dartflame 04.12.20 02:51 am

What do you think of the game? (Immortals: Fenyx Rising)

After Valhalla as if just launched some strange mission in the same game) control, gameplay, combat, interface, design elements - as much as possible like a valhalla, the setting is very close to the odyssey. The only thing that is very different is the visual style and manner of storytelling.

All in all I really like it. I love such drawing, I love a different atmosphere of the plot and the ease of storytelling. Unlike the Assassin, there are fewer battles and more research. The game is very worthy, who liked Valhalla and Odyssey - this theme is more like. Maybe even more) played a couple of hours - a special grind has not noticed. Finding secrets on the map is quite interesting and not very stressful. In the same valhalla chests irritated, and then somehow everything is creatively done.
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
Left Behind.PG 04.12.20

I haven't bought it yet, I'm playing Valhalla - still playing and playing... and yesterday bought kp 77, so this game is past, either at a big discount, or a toorent as hacked

L
LeeonChik 04.12.20

Left Behind.PG
It's funny! You'll wait a long time) Because Denumo is a new version

A
AlienUfoLife 04.12.20

Dartflame
Totally agree))) As soon as I started playing, I thought - it's a cartoon Odyssey

p
plutikov55 04.12.20

one problem is where to get the gear of the zloty edition?

M
Micr0 04.12.20

Well the game is very similar to some remake of the 2nd DLC to THE AU Odyssey. The gods are the same, and the muddles are others))
Yes, given that the engine, running animation and fonts in the game are the same, I wouldn't be surprised if someone confuses.

Graphic design tries to imitate the potion, and in its style is very similar to the anime, but only in this, more Disney style.
And it transformed the graphics, in the odyssey and valhalla in the conversational scenes we saw all the flaws and flaws, because the games did not pull 100% all the realism, then here everything is as pleasant as possible. And really as a Disney cartoon, the only animation of walking GG in the cut-scenes (here's this "in the wreck") very much makes, do not understand specifically whether it was done or really a joint.

The game's plot is simple, as in Valhalla - gather allies in the zones. With all the ensuing references to the myths of the gods.
The voice of the game on the Russian I really like, but again, I really want to compare with Disney cartoons. That is, it sounds very childish, sometimes very emotional, many do not like it, but personally I think it is just perfect in this game. And the actors are cool, on zevs and Prometheus voices are very popular on dubbing (I do not remember the names). And GG, Hermes, Athena - all sound cool and nice just listen.

The music and sounds here are not long over. Music just plays in the background there, I do not even remember if it is in the game, well, and half of the sounds are taken from the odyssey. I don't mind, it just could have been more and more atmospheric.

What a hemplay.
Of course, this crust on energy is very snub in places. The energy ran out high in the flight - death. The energy in the water ran out - death. The energy runs out when you climb the mountain - almost always death. You run a sprint for 5 seconds - the energy is out. I still can't get used to it after 15 hours. The game itself is much more cheerful than au, the fight is fun, more tied to parry, they are simple, even such a crab as I i always yusy them. And at a high level of difficulty the game is easier than the AU, at least there is not yet a stupid pick up of bosses for an hour as in the AU. The assemblers did not go anywhere, they are funnier than in the AU, the controlled arrow made a bark mechanics (and in the valhal on the contrary killed this mechanic).
And the game itself is much shorter, according to the feeling of the clock for 40-50 100% will close.

As a result - everything is cool, though just after 100 hours of valhalla feels like a huge DLC. The game came out very at the wrong time, not only that almost immediately with the AU, from which many did not have time to relax, and many still did not pass. So a lot of other things came out and soon comes out.
But I've made a week for myself on this world and I'm getting high. I'll advise you.

D
Dartflame 04.12.20

Micr0
I agree with everything written in general. Especially the fact that it was very wrong to come out. I fit into a very small click between huge high-high projects - valhalla and cyberpunk. Many will not find time to play it, and then forget. If she had gone out in August-October, she would have made a lot more noise.

The only thing I don't agree with is energy. If even 4 additional divisions to collect, already comfortable enough becomes and fly and climb and run.

L
Lobo 06.12.20

The game itself liked the only minus almost no side tasks and so liked the graphics and gameplay

L
Lobo 06.12.20

The game itself liked the only minus almost no side tasks and so liked the graphics and gameplay

p
plutikov55 06.12.20

Lobo
There are no more, the task on the phoenix of course it can not pass, but I already have 3 styles of phoenix open)

L
Lobo 06.12.20

plutikov55
I wrote this before I met less norms.

D
Dartflame 06.12.20

I play on the controller and I wildly liked the system of assistance in aiming. Implemented simply and ingeniously. It's the best implementation I've ever seen. The AU is much worse done. And it's worse everywhere.

M
Micr0 06.12.20

So, I got to the story (25 hours took).
I kept playing and thinking: cartoon graphics, a variety of magic puzzles, combo beats with beautiful skil - it's all somewhere I saw ... So it's the same DARKSIDERS!
You can't get away from the game, let's look at cyberpunk yet, but so far it's the best e-rpg in 2020.

M
Micr0 09.12.20

Abarmot90
optimization, as I wrote in the relevant topic, everything is ambiguous. On my good car is a stable 60 on ultra settings in 1080r. Another issue is that in the open world fps 60-80, and in dungeons 120-150.

Actually, the game was played on all achievements (on platinum). In the tests of the yuplay it remains only to collect all the skins of armor. But the dungeon has not passed all (77%).

If anyone misses the good puzzles - the guys you here. It's just that everything is built on riddles. Any chest is a mystery. And there are no obvious clues (like eagle vision), all on intuition. So the whole game is a kind of test for the I.I. Two chests and I could not yet take, just xs what to do, and it's a buzz)).
It is a pity that the game is so unpopular, the truth is very hurtful.

V
Volk-Naemnik 09.12.20

Micr0
I have 40 hours and three regions have been completely cleared, only Ares is left.
Already pumped into the top and I like that the skills allow you to "cheat" and bypass the mechanics of riddles. For example, laziness to look for an extra box - put your statue. The barrier prevents you from moving the heavy block, why think - to lift and throw it. Why turn off the lasers - there is a jerk with a shield.

D
Dartflame 09.12.20

The bastards from the yubisfot were shitt specifically. The quest for phosophore paid debt in the treasury of the grandfather do not pass. Apparently a moment of bugs. Very upset (((

M
Micr0 17.12.20

Dartflame
didn't understand what you mean . Personally, I have not encountered any problems, I passed the game 100%. So maybe you're doing something wrong.

A
Abarmot90 17.12.20

Micr0
Prompt. Are the graphics STRONGLY CHILD?

M
Micr0 17.12.20

Abarmot90
yes, style like Disney cartoons. But the game itself would not be called childish. Very good satire and a lot of euphemism about sex

A
Abarmot90 17.12.20

Micr0
Got it. Thank you. Let's think about buying with a 20% discount

H
Hellsing1989 17.12.20

Guys, don't listen to anyone. Buy and play: awesome igruha. I responsibly declare this to you as a person who passed The legend of Zelda Breath of the wild. Phoenix Rising is not a bit worse, and in some ways even surpasses its source of inspiration. For example, both there and there is the ability of telekinesis. With it, you can throw objects at enemies. Only in Zelda this is done inconveniently, it is much easier to kill the enemy in the usual way. In Phoenix Rising, the combat use of telekinesis is very convenient. Plus, the game itself constantly pushes you to do this: boulders are scattered everywhere, which you can throw at enemies. Even if there are no cobblestones nearby, some large enemies (for example, cyclops) can get them right out of the ground and throw them at the player. And at this very moment, the cobblestone can be intercepted and thrown back. In general, very cool. But in general, Of course, yubisoft copied a lot from Zelda and mixed it with assassin. The mechanics of climbing were copied one to one. And this is undoubtedly the right decision. Assassin, of course, is a great series, but there climbing walls and rocks does not carry any challenge, because it is impossible to fall. In Zelda and Phoenix, while climbing, you need to monitor the stamina reserve, otherwise the hero may fall down from a great height and crash. I've played Phoenix Rising for five hours so far, and so far I'm enjoying the gameplay. Some reviews indicate a small number of enemies. Well, I don’t know, maybe it will show up later. So far, at the beginning of the game, enemies are very diverse: here you have cyclops, and cerberus, and jellyfish-gargons, and some flying creatures. By the way, while playing assassins, I often caught myself thinking: “Damn, I'm tired of getting people wet. since the puzzles become very simple because of this. They don't make you wiggle your brains. Zelda has a hundred puzzle sanctuaries, I have completed almost all of them. And literally only five of them made me break my head, the rest did not cause any difficulties at all. But somehow Zelda is a great game that set the benchmark for sandbox development. And yubisoft did not fail to take advantage of this. Moreover, yubisoft also implemented physics in its game, but in a simplified form. Moreover, some moments seem incomprehensible and at the same time funny. For example, in Phoenix, like in Zelda, you can cut trees. Then the trunks of the felled trees can be lifted using telekinesis. The only problem is that for some reason some trees can be lifted, and some cannot. And what this is connected with is not clear. Phoenix, like Zelda, has a very high level of freedom. In Phoenix, you cannot go to the final boss at the very beginning of the game, first you need to help the gods in trouble. But this can be done in any order. The game does not limit anything - you can go to all four directions after a two-hour introduction-training, where we immediately get all the necessary gadgets that will be useful to us during the adventure (bow, sword, ax, wings and bracers of Hercules). In general, I can sing the praises of this wonderful game for a long time. Let's better express a couple of personal little quibbles. First. There are horses in the game, but I understand that there will be no horse fighting. There are horse fights in Zelda, but they are not interesting there compared to the AS Origins. The fact is that in AC Origins I really liked horse fighting. And I was very saddened that for some reason they were removed in the Odyssey. In the Odyssey, if you attack a horseman, he instantly dismounts and begins to fight on the ground. In general, the lack of horse fighting in Phoenix is ​​a disadvantage for me. Second. There is no simulation of the world. Apparently, this is a conscious choice of the developers, since there were no problems with this in the assassins. There, the npc interact with each other: wolves hunt deer, lions attack people, and so on. The player can use this simulation to his advantage. For example, you can aggro a bear on yourself and run to the bandit camp. The bear will run after you to the camp and there will start attacking people. Or vice versa: you can anger the robbers, lure them into the thicket of the forest and they will start swinging with the wolves there. This is why I love Yubisoft sandboxes, because of this simulation. And I am very surprised when I hear from some people that the sandbox works worse in the open worlds of Yubisoft, than in GTA 5 at Rockstar. In fact, Yubisoft has long outgrown the level of GTA, especially they jumped over their heads in Watch dogs 2. People who say so, probably did not play Watch dogs 2 at all, but only watched for half an hour on YouTube. I haven't played Watch dogs legion yet, but I'll definitely buy it later, but let's get back to Phoenix. Here, even if you try to lure the enemy to some other place, the enemy will first run after you, and then teleport back to the original point anyway. Okay, enough stupid nagging. Games like Phoenix Rising are a must-buy. We need to support developers with money so that they continue to delight us with a quality product. did not play Watch dogs 2 at all, but only watched for half an hour on YouTube. I haven't played Watch dogs legion yet, but I'll definitely buy it later, but let's get back to Phoenix. Here, even if you try to lure the enemy to some other place, the enemy will first run after you, and then teleport back to the original point anyway. Okay, enough stupid nagging. Games like Phoenix Rising are a must-buy. We need to support developers with money so that they continue to delight us with a quality product. did not play Watch dogs 2 at all, but only watched for half an hour on YouTube. I haven't played Watch dogs legion yet, but I'll definitely buy it later, but let's get back to Phoenix. Here, even if you try to lure the enemy to some other place, the enemy will first run after you, and then teleport back to the original point anyway. Okay, enough stupid nagging. Games like Phoenix Rising are a must-buy. We need to support developers with money so that they continue to delight us with a quality product. enough stupid nagging. Games like Phoenix Rising are a must-buy. We need to support developers with money so that they continue to delight us with a quality product. enough stupid nagging. Games like Phoenix Rising are a must-buy. We need to support developers with money so that they continue to delight us with a quality product.