3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dartflame 04.12.20 02:51 am

What do you think of the game? (Immortals: Fenyx Rising)

After Valhalla as if just launched some strange mission in the same game) control, gameplay, combat, interface, design elements - as much as possible like a valhalla, the setting is very close to the odyssey. The only thing that is very different is the visual style and manner of storytelling.

All in all I really like it. I love such drawing, I love a different atmosphere of the plot and the ease of storytelling. Unlike the Assassin, there are fewer battles and more research. The game is very worthy, who liked Valhalla and Odyssey - this theme is more like. Maybe even more) played a couple of hours - a special grind has not noticed. Finding secrets on the map is quite interesting and not very stressful. In the same valhalla chests irritated, and then somehow everything is creatively done.
29 Comments
Sort by:
k
kllipers 19.12.20

Hellsing1989
Uh-huh, so let's see when they break, who needs it, and judging by the forum, nobody needs them here

k
kllipers 19.12.20

LeeonChik
When did Dunya save you?

S
Sleepy Bot 19.12.20

Anyone interested - now this game with a coupon -650r in epic games can be bought for only an amount within 1050r. There is a sale, and the coupon is -650. I myself am still thinking about taking it or not.

H
Hellsing1989 19.12.20

Sleepy Bot
Take it, you won't regret it. I think they won't break it soon. In 17 days, not earlier.

S
Sleepy Bot 19.12.20

Hellsing1989
Yes, I don’t expect hacking, I like to BUY the games of this office, especially the 1k tasty price.

P
Palych Rocks 20.12.20

and where does the game store saves?

S
Suzern_ 24.12.20

Please tell me about the difficulty levels. What parameters do they affect? In the game itself, when switching, it is indicated that they affect many parameters, but which ones are not indicated.

E
EdwardJames 28.12.20

The most terrible moment of the game is the need to scan the area with a vision in order to continue research later. Maybe there are some cards in the game? :)

2BLaraSex 05.01.21

An excellent game, very colorful and beautiful, with gorgeous landscapes and good optimization. First I took offline activation for 100 rubles, after 9 hours I bought a license. The world is really interesting to explore, in addition to dungeons there are all sorts of speed tests, archery, puzzles, puzzles, battles with monsters. Boevka also pleases with a variety, there is even stealth with hidden murders. In battle, you can use the environment, for example, throw it off a cliff, lure it onto thorns from the floor, intercept a stone thrown at you and throw it back. There is a partner, a bird with different combat bonuses. The plot is funny, the characters are charismatic, the female characters are beautiful, unlike Valhalla. In the hub, you can upgrade skills or gear, take on daily tasks, chat with saved gods, or simply change your appearance. There are all sorts of cool little things, for example, if you take a screenshot, it will appear on the map and other players will be able to see it online, and you will see screenshots of other players. You can like them, and it is a bit like Kojima's game.