3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brem090 04.12.20 02:52 am

Optimization (Immortals: Fenyx Rising)

I was waiting for this game, like everything related to myths, especially ancient Greece. I realized that the GTX 1650 great wonders should not be expected, but after excellent optimization AC Vallhalla where I can play with a stable 40-50 fps on medium-high settings I got fed and made a pre-order Immortals expecting the same story. Unfortunately disappointed, this game even on medium settings manages to show jumps fps from 15 to 45. Play is very uncomfortable, the picture goes jerks that strongly interferes with the gameplay. Played a total of 50 minutes, the game itself liked but it is impossible to play. I do not know how there patches will change the situation in the future, but still did not want to risk and returned the payment to EGS. It is interesting to listen to your impressions about optimization, maybe others who bought the situation better.
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Apparently, it’s time for my stone to have a well-deserved rest, there is almost no difference from 6900xt, although the loading of both cards in 4k is almost complete

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Game, rare shit.

l
lwader 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
What video card do you have now? it's just that modern stones, especially the 12th generation, are now 40% faster than 6700k. My 10600k 4.7 GHz is 14% more powerful than the 5960x somewhere. In the game, only the range of the processor processes my last percent 4790k 4.4GHz after some time, the FPS squandered in the main locations with a distant view of 47 - 50, in Fullhd the 1080Ti card. And you don’t know what 90-100 fps is, judging by the video, and the video card loads up to 100% because we play without vertical synchronization, no, okay, if the monitor or TV supports 144 Gsync nvidia, then this is another matter, but if only 60 or 75 then what for it is necessary to play without synchronization vertical.

M
Max Blur 26.01.23

2k 7700k 3060ti limited to 60 fps, did not see jumps

P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

Nvidia VS Amd wrote:
Game, rare shit.
Fucking game, I went through the main story and started playing DLC

P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

lwader wrote:
What video card do you have now?
now rth 4090
lwader wrote:
In the game, only the range of the processor processes my last 4790k 4.4GHz processor after some time, the fps squandered on the main locations with a long-range view of 47 - 50, in Fullhd the card is 1080Ti.
The engine is the same as the Assassins of the last three, 4 cores / 8 threads little
lwader wrote:
then this is another matter, but if only 60 or 75 then what for it should be played without vertical synchronization.
even at 60Hz monitors without vertical, the frame time and input lag are much lower, it's more pleasant to play