3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brem090 04.12.20 02:52 am

Optimization (Immortals: Fenyx Rising)

I was waiting for this game, like everything related to myths, especially ancient Greece. I realized that the GTX 1650 great wonders should not be expected, but after excellent optimization AC Vallhalla where I can play with a stable 40-50 fps on medium-high settings I got fed and made a pre-order Immortals expecting the same story. Unfortunately disappointed, this game even on medium settings manages to show jumps fps from 15 to 45. Play is very uncomfortable, the picture goes jerks that strongly interferes with the gameplay. Played a total of 50 minutes, the game itself liked but it is impossible to play. I do not know how there patches will change the situation in the future, but still did not want to risk and returned the payment to EGS. It is interesting to listen to your impressions about optimization, maybe others who bought the situation better.
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 04.12.20

I have 70-80fps on maximum in fhd

g
gennaz 04.12.20

Brem090
1650 is not even on the test list.
Spoiler
You can really play the RX 5600 XT.
Spoiler

D
Dartflame 04.12.20

I have a stable 75-85 on the maximum of 2k, in valhalla was 55-60 steadily on the maximum of 2k. So the optimization is not worse for sure and the requirements are lower.
Video card 2080s.

Z
Zrjd Pfkmvfy 04.12.20

70-90 frames in 4K on 3080 optimization standards

M
Micr0 04.12.20

optimization is weak
in the open world 50-80 fps, hard scattering.
120-140 phps.

That in the game fps almost 3 times different, I see this for the first time.

P
Palych Rocks 22.12.20

This game is compared to Genshin Impact. But Genshin is generally a lantern, although the games have a lot of similarities, the only plus of the General Manager and the minus of immortal is optimization. The game of yubiks is built on the engine of the latest assassins, only the graphon is more cartoon-like, like celestial shading, the detail is less than in Assassins at times, only the hardware requirements are the same. You can play on my old process and a card from the low-end segment, but drawdowns below 60 frames happen, if someone's system is even weaker than mine, then pass by. If anyone is interested in what kind of game it is, I have filmed almost 2 hours of gameplay.

A
Ababkov Denis 25.12.20

Optimization of the bottom, more precisely, its campaign does not exist, I have Assassin and Legion at ultras work better than this game, and in the assassin, anti-aliasing was set to low here, it did not help at all, in terms of optimization, everything is sad, xs she came out later than everyone else, but how things are now this is complete nonsense

C
CrowBY 29.01.21

Denis Ababkov wrote:
my Assassin and the Legion work better on ultras than this game
about an assassin, but I don’t believe about the legion that this garbage can work better on ultras than immortal.
my immortal goes to 40-50 fps at medium-high, and the legion at 20-30 at minimum

P
Palych Rocks 29.01.21

CrowBY
Agree, VD Legion on optimization is much worse

P
Palych Rocks 16.02.21

After several patches, the FPS was slightly tightened, but the game somehow strangely uses the processor, my load out of the blue from 35% can jump to 85%, yesterday, even after the last update of the bsody, I caught 2 times, did anyone have this?

g
gennaz 22.02.21

Judging by the FPS, we can say that the optimization in the game is excellent, from 72 to 100 fps.
Spoiler
But in this game the graphics are cartoonish, without any special graphical bells and whistles, and the requirements for the game are quite high. As a result, it turns out that there is no optimization in the game at all.

A
Alexander Voronin25 28.02.21

Brem090
for me, too, goes poorly at 25 fps, it is less, normal, after restarting the computer, 40-60 fps

M
Master sema 28.02.21

there are also drawdowns in FPS and it is not clear what they are associated with, then the picture goes smoothly, then suddenly it sags, I think we need to dig into the settings

l
legusor 28.02.21

detailed config in the profile.
if all settings are at their maximum, then there are drawdowns. if you put everything on "very high", then there are no drawdowns. the video card is loaded from 50% to 96%. Haven't looked for the craziest setting yet, but anti-aliasing, SSLR, and shading don't eat up frames at all. therefore, everything is consumed by one of the three settings "shadows", "effects", "environment", since "texture quality" does not significantly affect performance.
it's bad that when you change these settings, you need to restart the game.
Here is a screen with the settings "very high" on the first island, in one of the eating places.

screen

m
molffik 28.02.21

Well, how could they optimize it better, the graph is cartoonish, but it eats at "maximum speed" like Crysis

M
Master sema 28.02.21

I have a hike because of old hardware slows down, lowered the quality of textures and everything became normal

R
Rezir 28.02.21

In Zelda, through the emulator, both the picture and performance are better. Optimization is already very mediocre, I can play rdr2 comfortably without jumps in FPS, but this game goes crazy with anti-aliasing turned on. If you enable adaptive anti-aliasing, the fps increases by about 30-40 frames per

K
Kalash3415 12.04.21

Pirate 5-7 fps, installed a demo, check 60 fps at maximum speed, sometimes not big drawdowns, wait for a pirate for the last patch or another tablet

Computer: Processor Processor type AMD FX Series Processor code FX-8150 Number of processor cores 8 Processor frequency 3600 MHz RAM Size RAM 8192 MB. Nvidia 2060 rtx 6 gb graphics card

P
Palych Rokov 24.05.22

The graph in the game is cartoony, but the requirements are horsey

P
Pridymai_nik 24.05.22

e3 1220 v2
r9 270
16 gb
basically playable