3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 06.12.20 02:35 am

Impressions of the game! (Hotline Miami)

The game is crazy! One of the best of the year, despite the graphics!

An incomparable soundtrack that creates the lion's share of the noir of the atmosphere, an exorbitant amount of dismemberment, rather heavy levels and a general acid-psychedelic mood...... Impressions from the game sea!

That's what Heathman was!!! That would be a superhit!
21 Comments
Sort by:
G
GWINBLEYDD 06.12.20

Game of....

i
ilkazet 06.12.20

GWINBLEYDD
Your answer is a typical child.
An oldschool game you can't understand

Nemesis
Hitman should be a stealth, not an exchon. Hit wouldn't work, the fans would have thrown the game shit.

N
Nemezis 06.12.20

I'll tell you a secret, Hotline, and there's stealth action.

G
GoHoo 06.12.20

The game is just awesome!
Waiting for part two.

d
dvn665 06.12.20

The game is mega cool! Violence in Miami Styles)

R
RaptorX8 06.12.20

Throw off the soundtrack!

S
Skillaut 06.12.20

It's a good game. tightens, the music is always in the theme, the levels are complex, but interesting, and the fact that the years can also kill 1 shot or blow only q, immediately feel hardcore, and looking at the pixel graph immediately remember the good old games on the dandy. and psychedelic game does not spoil the game.

K
KATYUHA_AGREGAT 06.12.20

Best indie project this year, so far...
First downloaded from the torrent, passed by half and bought in the steam, such developers need to support, not these conveyors.
Loved it, especially the soundtrack, waiting for the second part.

T
Terrorist495 06.12.20

Is there something like that?? (reply in person)

D
DarthMIX 06.12.20

Terrorist495
What a cheeky face, as if we do not want to know about such games!

C
Ctakan 06.12.20

Deathxleo

Spoilers hide.

L
LOAL228 06.12.20

True levels are not enough, in the pixel version they could be squished hundreds.

A
Andrey Lemeshev 06.12.20

Like, though sometimes the levels are difficult, but for old-school hardcore gamers the most.

P
Pavel Molodov 06.12.20

I really enjoyed it. Although sometimes it's complicated.

Z
Zlodey 98 06.12.20

Best in the genre !!!

H
HAVUcK 06.12.20

Have you ever been high? Have you ever had the same person everywhere, in any eatery or shop? Did you end up in the same room as masked men?

Hotline Miami will let you experience it all together by adding tons, I repeat, tons of blood and corpses and it all with your hands. Camera, color palette, music, all this seems to hint that the main character of the game is almost constantly high. Are you sure it wasn't any of this?
The atmosphere of the east coast of the late eighties, drug addicts, mafia, prostitutes, the feeling that you got into the movie on VHS-cassette.

B
Bloodthirster 06.12.20

ilkazet
Well, you're a schoolboy, you know what old school is. The Dawams like to go camping.

P
Pcylocke 06.12.20

Bloodthirster
Judging by your literacy, you're not even up to the old school, you're done at first.

B
BioGen 06.12.20

All at the highest level, especially the music here just blows his head and spin in the head)) no such thing has not seen))

s
superrrman 06.12.20

The game is excellent, addictive, sometimes tricky, the soundtrack is divine 10/10