3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifold 08.12.20 01:16 am

Nyssa. Retribution of the soul mate (Diablo 2)

Hello world!

I begin a new (this time it should turn out a short) story about the character of the universe Diablo II - a sorceress named Nissa, who is the sister of two other sorberss - Hermione (https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/germiona_mech_i_plamya_umri_no_ne_sejchas-851648/) and Pandora (https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/proekt_the_road_to_perfection-890533/)
To visualize the hero of the theme in all its glory - I attach a photo of all the sisters (Nissa - on the right).

This narrative probably wouldn't have happened if the miles-entchange of the sorceress Hermione had achieved the ultimate goal, but by negligence she teleported directly into the gang of cursed/extrafast ghostov in Tower Cellar, from which she died. Now the challenge is taken by Nissa, who has almost identical skills as her dead sister, namely Enchant, but unlike Hermione, her specialty is not a melee, but a long-distance battle using a bow or a crossbow.

This passage will have some features and, probably, not all of them will like. But since I am the author of the theme, it will be fair that I like the process, and not someone else. So in order:

- Single Player Hardcore;
- Team/players 8 is always activated;
- Ladder runwords are allowed;
- It is allowed to borrow equipment from Pandora

What does the last paragraph mean? Motivation - I want to take a break from the rerans in order to find the right items and in the foreseeable future (and not as usual for a few years) to play in the most suitable things for the character, but a very unusual construction
Specifically, it is allowed to take items found by Pandora, but this possibility is only discovered when Nissa kills the monster (the boss) from which the item may fall (for example, in the case of Raven Frost, I can't put on this ring until I've fully passed the III act of Nightmare complexity), or when the hero reaches the desired location (for example, the run-up word infina will be available only after the end of the term Nightmare), or when the hero reaches the desired location (for example, the rune word infin becomes available only after the rule of the infinanth is available only after the name of the infin. as Nissa will fly to Lower Kurast on Hell'e).

It's the hour of retribution!

Planned Equip:
- Head of Shako, not before A2 Hell;
- Tal Rasha Amulet, A4 Nm;
- Weapons: Demon Machine Chu-Ko-Nu, A4 Nm;
- Swap: kt'lidless, Lower Kurast Hell;
- Magefist gloves, A2 Nm;
- Razortail Belt, A2 Nm;
- Raven Frost Ring, A4 Nm;
- Ring Bul-Kathos, A2 Hell
- Boots xz, which is better to fit on xbow enchantress?
- A2 Merck with Infinity, Forti and Delirium, Lower Kurast Hell.

The complexity of Normal at the moment passed, I decided not to hide anything on it, so as not to bore anyone. I will only note that the most difficult was Diablo. Details of passage will begin with Nightmare

As a postscript: why all this if I complain about the lack of feedback? I would like to discuss on the pages of the forum not only who threw whom (although it is interesting :D) and other nefarious moments. Playground for me is a kind of "native" resource, I really do not want to leave it :D
One of the goals of this theme is to show quite a workable building that players can Rubattle.net take up

Naturally, I will be happy if someone besides me will be marked in this topic. At the moment I have 2 questions:
1. Is it worth a demon Machine to Demon Crossbow (requires 141 str/98 dex)?
2. What to poke a crossbow?
Maybe there are any comments on the equipment? What would be better for the Enchant xbow sorceress and what to do with the fire imuns (while I plan as a solution to swing frozen orb)?
64 Comments
Sort by:
b
broominspired 08.12.20

Tip: Tiamat Rebuke with Um very good

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.20

Manifold wrote:
Boots xz, which are better suited to xbow enchantress
Once you have been explained mobs for the EU (or more than once) - it is worth taking an orba instead. Then the tracks will fit - fhr, 60 psn cut, a few stats. With es rark/crafting with mana or squirts at the worst end.
Arba should not be used, in socket - nef, apparently (if the peppers from the Nubian set put on, then xz - jevel what on the ias (ias there need 8% ;D), resistors, etc.)

In general, like on the crossbow pier is - the belt is better than the nosferatu (here and 8 ias) and try to raise the slope of the target (again remember the peppers from the Nubian set :))).

On the pg with prepared schmot to hbre ran the usual shallow / orba shear - the merk killed as a canuravirus, and follicles died from the orba, the benefit of 1 ppl was.

I
Immense 08.12.20

Manifold
Manifold wrote: A2 Merck with Infiniti, Forti and Delirium
Life lich should probably give him away after all.
Manifold wrote: Boots xz, which is best suited to xbow enchantress
With resistors most likely as a variant of aldur bots, a llres with a tal amul, frescoes with them.

Did you forget about the armor, most likely a viper? Koch's going to be fat.

Manifold wrote: "I'm still planning to swing orb as a solution
With two elements, there are no special options.

I think I should try crafting kb peppers. Of the required only 10 ias.

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.20

And why usually under such a shirt the demon chooses a machine? Just eat the same cuco and raven, the same eggs, only the speed is many times higher.

When will this bot be banned?

m
minovalo 08.12.20

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Speed is many times higher
Right at times? 11 vs 9. If you can get that much.
Well, there's a 66 pier.

I
Immense 08.12.20

Manifold
Manifold wrote: A2 Merck with Infiniti, Forti and Delirium
Life lich should probably give him away after all.
Manifold wrote: Boots xz, which is best suited to xbow enchantress
With resistors most likely as a variant of aldur bots, a llres with a tal amul, frescoes with them.

Did you forget about the armor, most likely a viper? Koch's going to be fat.

Manifold wrote: "I'm still planning to swing orb as a solution
With two elements, there are no special options.

I think I should try crafting kb peppers. Of the required only 10 ias.

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.20

It's gone.
Well, yes, at once the calculator did not look, a little to dial.
Who knew that sork had such lame breaks)

O
Obsessed 08.12.20

Manifold, facets and do not acho. pg/single - bad for such bilds.
p.s. with such 9s, of course, only with mobs to fight. :D

Z
Zigzag-V 08.12.20

WHAT'S THE NEW?

U
Uncle Fred 08.12.20

The bird in the last picture reminds me of some letters... Just which ones?

O
Obsessed 08.12.20

You've been zigzag-V, bro, give me five! :D How are you not used to living here? )))

Uncle Fred, too, breathing unevenly to BDSM? ;D

O
Obsessed 09.12.20

Immense, forgot to say: with Delirium mb measure will be norm and without lych, there is a terrific effect. he doesn't need a belly and a gun in that hat. and the sork ;D

Manifold, Slow - fair-witch and passing bosses slow down, maybe. delirium on the weed itself is an interesting idea, by the way.

On hell attacks I will have a small and the arrow itself will fall infrequently
And with encha, it won't be enough? maybe better, if not a fizdmg sorcu, with goldstrike arch, gulillam, atma - shob mobs flew into slivers?! ))

I
Immense 09.12.20

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote: maybe better still fizdmg sorku, with goldstrike arch, gulama, atma
Shouldn't I be a better amku?

Obsessed wrote: with such esysunds
There's also I think the theme of the boobs will be revealed.

O
Obsessed 09.12.20

Immense, a great idea! All that's left is to sagitize the afftar. though, as I personally think, it's better to have a palado with ;D

I
Immense 09.12.20

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote: better at all palados with grief ;D
It's a little good. The author writes about non-standard builds, which can be taken into service on pg. Or are you proposing to twist the hammers? :D

O
Obsessed 09.12.20

Immense, yes! and the end, as the main aura))) "Vassian - retribution of the rabid bull" ;D
.. and against mag immunos - smyth on 1!

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.12.20

In general, the sork was supposed to be with a sledgehammer - the old build on the construction site is better than the new two!

M
Manifold 13.12.20

Obsessed wrote:
and with encha, it won't be enough.
Yes, it won't be enough. Hermione cth on nm mef had 91% only with angelic combo. And without him, there was only 58% of Baal.

Obsessed wrote:
maybe better still fisdmg weed
No crit, no multi/stride/ha and a mediocre fp? Most wrote correctly, more logical than bow amka then. She's going to have a hard time on the p8, and the physics of the dmg bow sorque and

Obsessed wrote:
Better at all palados with grief
Paladonk and the grief were already there. Did you forget Lancelot's triumph?

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
the snorer was supposed to be with a sledgehammer
Titan barba with a sledgehammer I might someday try

Long, short, but Nissa got to the lair of the larvae. Interestingly, despite the double immun, it was possible to injure her with a bow
Spoiler

Teleport > Fangskin
Spoiler

How hard it is for a sororque to handle onions. See how she needs to bend her back to make a shot
Spoiler

Act III is in line
Spoiler

I
Immense 13.12.20

Manifold wrote:
Interestingly, despite the double immun, it was possible to injure her with a bow
And that no one paid attention to the fact that at the norm of the sorcerer the needle larva can be beaten with a spell of skills?

O
Obsessed 13.12.20

No crit
Manifold, grandpa is there! And a cartoon/streif to want - too fat!

Did you forget Lancelot's triumph?
I did not read ) me fanfiction on d2 do not insert..