3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifold 08.12.20 01:16 am

Nyssa. Retribution of the soul mate (Diablo 2)

Hello world!

I begin a new (this time it should turn out a short) story about the character of the universe Diablo II - a sorceress named Nissa, who is the sister of two other sorberss - Hermione (https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/germiona_mech_i_plamya_umri_no_ne_sejchas-851648/) and Pandora (https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/proekt_the_road_to_perfection-890533/)
To visualize the hero of the theme in all its glory - I attach a photo of all the sisters (Nissa - on the right).

This narrative probably wouldn't have happened if the miles-entchange of the sorceress Hermione had achieved the ultimate goal, but by negligence she teleported directly into the gang of cursed/extrafast ghostov in Tower Cellar, from which she died. Now the challenge is taken by Nissa, who has almost identical skills as her dead sister, namely Enchant, but unlike Hermione, her specialty is not a melee, but a long-distance battle using a bow or a crossbow.

This passage will have some features and, probably, not all of them will like. But since I am the author of the theme, it will be fair that I like the process, and not someone else. So in order:

- Single Player Hardcore;
- Team/players 8 is always activated;
- Ladder runwords are allowed;
- It is allowed to borrow equipment from Pandora

What does the last paragraph mean? Motivation - I want to take a break from the rerans in order to find the right items and in the foreseeable future (and not as usual for a few years) to play in the most suitable things for the character, but a very unusual construction
Specifically, it is allowed to take items found by Pandora, but this possibility is only discovered when Nissa kills the monster (the boss) from which the item may fall (for example, in the case of Raven Frost, I can't put on this ring until I've fully passed the III act of Nightmare complexity), or when the hero reaches the desired location (for example, the run-up word infina will be available only after the end of the term Nightmare), or when the hero reaches the desired location (for example, the rune word infin becomes available only after the rule of the infinanth is available only after the name of the infin. as Nissa will fly to Lower Kurast on Hell'e).

It's the hour of retribution!

Planned Equip:
- Head of Shako, not before A2 Hell;
- Tal Rasha Amulet, A4 Nm;
- Weapons: Demon Machine Chu-Ko-Nu, A4 Nm;
- Swap: kt'lidless, Lower Kurast Hell;
- Magefist gloves, A2 Nm;
- Razortail Belt, A2 Nm;
- Raven Frost Ring, A4 Nm;
- Ring Bul-Kathos, A2 Hell
- Boots xz, which is better to fit on xbow enchantress?
- A2 Merck with Infinity, Forti and Delirium, Lower Kurast Hell.

The complexity of Normal at the moment passed, I decided not to hide anything on it, so as not to bore anyone. I will only note that the most difficult was Diablo. Details of passage will begin with Nightmare

As a postscript: why all this if I complain about the lack of feedback? I would like to discuss on the pages of the forum not only who threw whom (although it is interesting :D) and other nefarious moments. Playground for me is a kind of "native" resource, I really do not want to leave it :D
One of the goals of this theme is to show quite a workable building that players can Rubattle.net take up

Naturally, I will be happy if someone besides me will be marked in this topic. At the moment I have 2 questions:
1. Is it worth a demon Machine to Demon Crossbow (requires 141 str/98 dex)?
2. What to poke a crossbow?
Maybe there are any comments on the equipment? What would be better for the Enchant xbow sorceress and what to do with the fire imuns (while I plan as a solution to swing frozen orb)?
64 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manifold 13.12.20

Obsessed
You're either cunning or you've really forgotten.
In the pages of the theme about Lancelot (https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/lanselot_poslednij_put_vol_3_hell-787601/) there are 89 mentions of Nick Obsessed and 110 times Manifold, which indirectly indicates that involved in that story you were a little less than me.
Moreover, it was you who offered to bet on the stats of the resulting grief...
So are you cunning or forgotten?

O
Obsessed 13.12.20

Manifold, then forgot, because the krapets all this)) in any case, about the triumph do not remember )

M
Manifold 13.12.20

Obsessed
If it's a ratchet, how did you manage to step into it 89 times? :DD

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.12.20

Manifold
Silot - a favorite character of the obs, he advises everyone to play them and be sure with the vulture :D Perhaps the memories were mixed in his gray-haired horned head and he forgot that the passage was not his.

O
Obsessed 13.12.20

Manifold, The Scratcher - Pass the single, describing all this mutoten in the leitmotif of fantasy. and I'm on the forum fluo, because there are a lot of posts. You've got it all, fir.
instilled that vampires are grandmothers ;D

Sweety_Mustard, on another resource and did not reach the zile, stupid time is not enough (children head trawl) and quake3 more interesting )

M
Manifold 13.12.20

Obsessed
I don't. That's exactly what in that topic you did not flud, and floored in most cases on the topic and was involved in the process. Even here, you put in something from time to time that I have to think about.
Well, that's fine. Krapetz, so krap. And this opinion should be respected

O
Obsessed 13.12.20

Manifold, so I like the zils, but ideally a good game with tarp, ie on the server. in short, yes, don't listen to me, afftar pawns still)

M
Manifold 19.12.20

After completing Act 3, the end-game crossbow - Demon Machine Chu-Ko-Nu will become available. So I'm not sure yet whether to apat it or not (it will take 141 pages and 99 dext for Demon Crossbow instead of 80/95 for Chu-Ko-Nu). On the one hand, the damage from this procedure will most likely not increase much (who knows what increase to expect?). On the other hand, it is quite tempting to have spirit (156 lines of rivers) on the swap for boosting FO and BO. What shield, besides spiritual, would be equally useful? Sanctuary any?

Act 3 Nightmare was done pretty quickly. True, for a long time I could not find the entrance to the Spider Cavern, the map was somehow strange. There was nothing special to screen. For forty, especially in good gear, it is rather relaxed and pleasant to pass even on p8.
Spoiler

Although the crossbow occupies 6 cells in the inventory, in the hands of a magpie it looks like all 8
Spoiler

Monsters with impressive resistance to cold, explosive arrows kill rapidly.
Spoiler

Pool with hf. Well, isn't this a sign that the crossbow is still worth it? (Pul + Lum + Perfect Emerald)
Spoiler

Keep heavy crossbow in one hand - for Nyssa, nothing is impossible
Spoiler

Good charm on the road to Dee
Spoiler

Demon Machine against Diablo
Spoiler

Such is the quest drop
Spoiler

Chance Pier 99% (Razortail 33% + Demon Machine 66%)
Spoiler

By the way, I hired a new Moron with a defiance aura. I thought that I didn’t need holifreeze (there’s a pho), there’s something like that, too. But the defense boost will not be superfluous for survival, so that the mobs will fall less. Now it is dark in the shaft, gaze and obi. After 1 act of Hell, I'll equip something else that can be found at Andariel (ripper?)
Spoiler It's

cool to launch a pho and immediately after it a few explosive arrows.
Spoiler I

went up to level 67 on Pindle to attach a TR amulet. Zamaxenes FO, ench and warmth. The rest is 1 (including cold craftsmen). Now I started pumping fire craftsmen. After it, I think, I'll start throwing it into static for a larger radius.
Spoiler

Most of all, in Act 5, I was scared by the sickly chance to lean back on Nihle. But no, nothing happened.
Spoiler

Static, pho and ench> ancient
Spoiler

One of the waves of Baal caught a very useful hz
Spoiler The

fire damage was like pellet for an elephant
Spoiler

The difficulty of Nightmare has been successfully completed!
Spoiler Next in

line - Guardian
Spoiler

Decide to get up a couple of levels in the throne and then complete the 1st quest on hella. Such an unexpected drop
Spoiler

Although the damage looks impressive, it is most likely wrong. Because the lying character screen displays numbers based on the double action fire mastery. In reality, unlike melee attacks, which are affected by the fire master 2 times, the FM multiplies the attack range 1 time.
Spoiler

That, however, does not prevent elite packs from being incinerated quite quickly. And here I like fireballs more than fireballs for attacking fireballs for several reasons: they are able to penetrate the first line of mobs and cause damage to a much larger number of them, and besides, you don't need to spend mana to fire an arrow. And there is only one drawback - there is no way to wear a shield. Well casting speed (8 frame at 105 RCF) is much higher than the rate of attack (11 frames at 8 ias in Chu-Ko-Nu)
Spoiler

Performed 1 quest to Helle (P8 FCS)
Spoiler

decided to perform and 2nd quest take sn stony field and go a little pump up on nm baale
Spoiler

Nothing complicated yet
Spoiler

I really like to shoot with a crossbow. On n8, the nonimunes split rather quickly. I can imagine what would happen on n1. In general, I recommend to try all ench hbow sorka
Spoiler

It's a pity that Nissa's sister died there ...
Spoiler I 'm

planning to go up to ~ 80 on nm Baale and then I will continue 1 act of hell!

Question: what to attach to the measure after passing the 1st act? In my head - Reapers, Treachery and ...?

p
passed 19.12.20

Teahouse base 23 -> 33 dmg. Off-vepon food cat shit. Meaning?
+1 from alcohol, of course, decides. (no) Or are you going to fly somewhere (fhr, fkr, all the cases)?
Kiru / gulik / vg ... depending on survivability (and bins). Oh, these traverses ...

O
Obsessed 19.12.20

passed, it feels like it's time for someone to go to the lower pool ;-)

Y
Yaril 19.12.20

I will express my opinion a little belatedly, since I haven’t come in for a long time, I used to have a similar magpie, and I liked the upnutted kuko shakaku more, Firstly, the animation looks more fashionable, Secondly, the pack of arrows ends more slowly than a pack of bolts, (350 versus 250 - bolts fly out so annoying). Third, the cucko has a wider radius in yards, which makes it more effective to hit, especially cows. Pierce is a little worse, yes, but with ruin it still suffices. Well, you can accelerate the cucko a little more in speed.

Y
Yaril 19.12.20

Well, in the starting picture at the beginning of the topic, I see a blonde with a bow, not a crossbow.

O
Obsessed 19.12.20

cucko you can overclock the
Yaril a little more in speed , yes, but at what cost? ) there is no question, cucko - maybe an anchor, but its overclocking is a different cost .. although, 65 iac against 10, this is Tricheri + lohsy, in principle, normal ..

Firstly, the animation looks more fashionable,
it is ^ - in the latter; D

Y
Yaril 19.12.20

Obsessed
for role-playing, the way the animation looks is not in the latter)
anyway, this building is specific and not particularly effective.

Y
Yaril 19.12.20

and I just had three triches + lohsy on my forty

Y
Yaril 19.12.20

Manifold wrote:
Question: what to put on the gauge after passing the 1st act? In my head - Reapers, Treachery and ...?
I would add a vampiric gaze to this - if there is, such a merk could well pull to the end

O
Obsessed 19.12.20

for role-playing, what the animation of
Yaril looks like , so we only see statics screenshots ..))

Y
Yaril 19.12.20

Manifold wrote:
What kind of shield would be equally useful besides spirit? Sanctuary any?
Still, on a swap, apart from spirit, it is difficult to come up with something if we use fo
Resist and block shields, we cannot use at all, since we plug the cuts for an acceptable state with a bow or crossbow, but we will not block because we still cannot tank, there are many stats on we spent weapons and almost no hp, so all we need from the shield is + fkr-spirit in this regard, top-well, and mana and skills will not be superfluous both with kta and with hoto or what orb for pho or encha

Y
Yaril 19.12.20

Obsessed
duck itself is nice) the demon machine has some kind of strange animation twitching - it's generally not clear how you can reload the crossbow so quickly, and if the arrows in it are endless like a magician, the projectiles mean that the Persian constantly lowers it) the bow looks almost believable

M
Manifold 19.12.20

Yaril
Thanks for the comments on the case!
The lvl kooko has 7 arrows, the chukonu has 6. Moreover, the radius of the explosion does not depend on the level (3 yards emnip).
I do not see a clear superiority of the kuko over the chukonu. For 11 FPA, a bow needs 65 Ias to gain, that is, to sacrifice all skills / all res / dr on armor (or on other slots). And to overclock it to 10 fpa (102 IAS like) is completely inappropriate IMHO. Also, there is less pierce on the cuco, it does not give ar / defense / mana. So ... chukonu looks more interesting anyway With regards to

animation. Well, yes, there is something in this, I guess. In general, for an amateur. Looking at the stats of the chukonu, you understand that, unlike the kuko, the crossbow was simply created for the ranged enchantress