3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AmiGOD 27.10.19 01:11 pm

Guide How to increase font size and subtitles. (The Outer Worlds)

To adjust the size of the interface you'll need to find the file Engine.ini, which should reside at this address:
C:\Users\*username*\ AppData\Local\Indiana\Saved\ Config\WindowsNoEditor

Open Engine.ini with a text editor and add the following lines at the end of the file:

[/Script/Engine.UserInterfaceSettings]
ApplicationScale=1.160

In this case set to 1.60, but you can use appropriate for you personally. Then save the file and run the game. Here is an example of the changes:
Spoiler

If something goes wrong you can always delete the line ApplicationScale=1.160

**Also be aware that in some cases part of the interface can go beyond the screen, not allowing you to read the whole text or to click on certain elements.
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 27.10.19

Thank you my good man AmiGOD

l
legusor 27.10.19

well, it's better than nothing, because a standard interface is generally unreadable, as if made under a resolution of 1280x720.

P
Puzyakvas 27.10.19

AGON , on 1360.768 what value is better to put?

D
DrealFox 27.10.19

Aftor haven't played postpunk, apparently. So there really SMALL letters. He have 2K Monique, but I had to put a FullHD because to read without a magnifying glass is impossible in principle.

D
DrealFox 27.10.19

And now on topic. Changing only the text or even the entire HUD/UI? If all the Council useless, unless the text, the author Boh. Would check myself but I'm not at home right now.

F
FiercestLeek02 27.10.19

DrealFox
the whole UI

D
DrealFox 27.10.19

FiercestLeek02
Then useless. hood and so grown-up, something much more?

A
Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk 27.10.19

thank you. everything works

L
Ledy death 29.01.21

And you can find out what to register so that the subtitles in the video are less. And then they leave the screen.

m
metallurg666 29.01.21

In the game settings, everything is already there and you do not need to swarm in files)