3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raw058 27.10.19 01:11 pm

Pirates (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Well guys th pirates?
72 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 27.10.19

insel260
sure, a lot!

A
Anatoliy Mazurkevich 27.10.19

All as in a fog.To wait or not to wait,that is the question...

i
igroman777 27.10.19

On the website of the mechanics there is already a rap sheet 113 gigs

d
dims422540 27.10.19

igroman777
where?

A
Anatoliy Mazurkevich 27.10.19

All as in a fog.To wait or not to wait,that is the question...

I
I_am_Tallion 27.10.19

but I have a question, destiny 2 and both parts dwijen not hacked and not hacked, there what happens all the NPC is controlled by the servers and they Bungah? Well this is what power is necessary to many gamers could play these games at the same time. If a single NPC is not controlled from the server Blizzard, you think there'll be an amazing emulsion online or online will cut out the binding

a
agula98 27.10.19

I_am_Tallion wrote:
think there'll be an amazing emulsion online or online will cut out the binding
to Diablo 3 emulator written? Express imagination will not be hacking

I
I_am_Tallion 27.10.19

but I have a question, destiny 2 and both parts dwijen not hacked and not hacked, there what happens all the NPC is controlled by the servers and they Bungah? Well this is what power is necessary to many gamers could play these games at the same time. If a single NPC is not controlled from the server Blizzard, you think there'll be an amazing emulsion online or online will cut out the binding

l
legusor 27.10.19

there will be no pirates. there's even a trick pseudoprophetes won't work.

a
agula98 27.10.19

I_am_Tallion wrote:
think there'll be an amazing emulsion online or online will cut out the binding
to Diablo 3 emulator written? Express imagination will not be hacking

D
DEDGAMER 27.10.19

If you really want to play it,personally I'll wait for a discount of 33-50%,in any,if not expected,view.

l
legusor 27.10.19

there will be no pirates. there's even a trick pseudoprophetes won't work.

D
DEDGAMER 27.10.19

If you really want to play it,personally I'll wait for a discount of 33-50%,in any,if not expected,view.

C
Crysis_Net_2 27.10.19

The game has a offline mode of the game, which means tablet a matter of time, will make the emulator, but more a matter of technique and hand hatskerov. The single is not tied to online, is required by the exe file(will pass through emulsion) here's an example, users write on the forums that include the same game in offline mode.

C
Crysis_Net_2 27.10.19

The game has a offline mode of the game, which means tablet a matter of time, will make the emulator, but more a matter of technique and hand hatskerov. The single is not tied to online, is required by the exe file(will pass through emulsion) here's an example, users write on the forums that include the same game in offline mode.

C
Crysis_Net_2 27.10.19

Here naryl foreign forums:

Spoilerage that requires Internet connection at startup, not mean that it can't be hacked or even harder to crack. Most DRM works in the following way - even Denuvo works similarly except that it caches a temporary standalone license, expired, and often gets an updated license with the remote server (s) that allows you to play offline. Black Ops 4 wasn't hacked, because it's designed only for multiplayer games, and this would require full emulation of the game servers (which generally is reverse engineered).

D
DAEMON64RuS 27.10.19

Lomanut sure! as long as you can and battle Katnut! but if to 5 November lomanut dick on her there are DDR 2...... and fuck do not need a cold pissing!

C
Crysis_Net_2 27.10.19

Here naryl foreign forums:

Spoilerage that requires Internet connection at startup, not mean that it can't be hacked or even harder to crack. Most DRM works in the following way - even Denuvo works similarly except that it caches a temporary standalone license, expired, and often gets an updated license with the remote server (s) that allows you to play offline. Black Ops 4 wasn't hacked, because it's designed only for multiplayer games, and this would require full emulation of the game servers (which generally is reverse engineered).

C
Che_Gue 27.10.19

How do you play pirates going if there is a rigid binding to the network even with a single? Moreover, in order to play, you have to have two account!!!

D
DAEMON64RuS 27.10.19

Lomanut sure! as long as you can and battle Katnut! but if to 5 November lomanut dick on her there are DDR 2...... and fuck do not need a cold pissing!