3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mardiohai 10.12.20 06:14 pm

It takes off at the same moment (Cyberpunk 2077)

It flies out at the moment when V comes to a meeting of corporations and sits in a chair, or in the company of Children of the Streets flies out at the exit from the bar, met who with such a problem?
99 Comments
Sort by:
l
luess 10.12.20

It's the same with me.

M
Mardiohai 10.12.20

luess
So understand waiting for the patch? For nothing helps, despite the fact that the game quietly before these moments works.

j
jax baron 10.12.20

Put on the bottom and try to get around as not an option?

T
The S 10.12.20

jax baron
No, even at the lowest and at 1000,700 still departure

M
Mardiohai 10.12.20

jax baron
on the low also does not work, still hang and departure, do not even understand why

l
luess 10.12.20

I don't want to, but I'm going to have to postpone the game.
It was the same with Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord-so many screams, boasted, and the game is still after a bunch of patches full of slack.
But how everyone was waiting for the release!

j
jax baron 10.12.20

luess
It's even easier to wait for the save

S
ShiHou 10.12.20

jax baron
what does the graphics have to do with it when the problem is in the characters' scripts and the scripts of the game?

j
jax baron 10.12.20

ShiHou
Well, there at the time with the beard flew the same.

s
sarumanten 10.12.20

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/game-crashes-after-tutorial.11040656/ here's by the way a top on this topic

s
sarumanten 10.12.20

kind of like the case in the non-supportive AVX

M
Mardiohai 10.12.20

sarumanten
and it is not yet clear how to deal with it so understand and far from the fact that the first day patch in general it fixes

d
dilat 10.12.20

sarumanten
In theory, then the game would not start at all

D
Derley 10.12.20

There were such problems with the Mass Effect andromeda. When landing on the Nexus and at the very beginning ... More video memory and operatives need

s
sarumanten 10.12.20

Derley's game wouldn't have flown so abruptly at the same moments

M
Mardiohai 10.12.20

sarumanten
About AVX where did you dig up the information?

f
fomir 10.12.20

Are you the driver on the video new then put? Which is optimized for the game?!
Usually such shods are treated with this.

M
Mardiohai 10.12.20

fomir
100 from 8 12 last-over

s
sarumanten 10.12.20

Mardiohai
in the top on the link above but it looks like it's not because of this

D
Derley 10.12.20

sarumanten
I always had an andromeda at the beginning, I couldn't get through the opening stage for a long time... I flew just when there were long cutscenes, cinematic videos, travels... Not immediately, but near the end of the video scene. I had to rewind quickly where it was possible, and where not - to suffer. A little helped when putting the resolution on the 640X640 and settings are low. After this unpleasant moment passed, he left the game and returned again... But that all changed when he changed 8GB of operations to 16 and 760 to 960 from 4GB. And it wasn't a release problem, and it remained. The case when the recommended settings do not lie. It's just black and white.