3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mardiohai 10.12.20 06:14 pm

It takes off at the same moment (Cyberpunk 2077)

It flies out at the moment when V comes to a meeting of corporations and sits in a chair, or in the company of Children of the Streets flies out at the exit from the bar, met who with such a problem?
99 Comments
Sort by:
W
Whit94 13.12.20

The solution was provided by the dude
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/34?tab=description
Put this file in the root and run from it.
It's working great. Hike cuts off the car-sing in addition to the check.
My config:
GTX 970
xeon X5670
16gb ram (ddr3)
minimum graphics options. (the game is demanding initially, so don't be surprised)
The man who wrote above. AutistX.
It was probably flying out because of the load of the quote.
Put approximate parameters (like me) the game requires a minimum of 3 hertz.
I've been playing for over an hour and everything's fine. I wish you all the best of luck in the cyber world)))

J
JuzzyBla 13.12.20

AutistX
Thank you, it works

k
kaelwin 13.12.20

Faced with departures on the confit 8700k 2080 super 32 gb of ozu, flights random, removed the acceleration of iron - sort of helped, 2 hours without departures. I'll test more tonight.

A
AutistX 13.12.20

Whit94
a little wrong, on the minimals also cuts out, and besides percent I dispersed to 3200Mhz

A
AnsgarOdin 13.12.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Thank you! For an hour I play everything perfectly, even when driving a car does not frisite. GTX 1650 (4GB) video card

V
VkadSH78 13.12.20

All you're writing here is nonsense and dancing with a tambourine. You can at least have a long time to conjure and play, but only until the first breakdancing mission. There's no conservation work and all we can do is wait for the patch. I moved the wind from corporate to home and there is no result.

s
sarumanten 13.12.20

nothing like that, a fake exeshnik doesn't fly out at all

L
LexXx_M5 13.12.20

VkadSH78
Download the corrected exesch from the Nexus and you will be happy. I haven't played an hour without a single flight.

Z
ZimliksGod 13.12.20

VkadSH78
There is also a flight. Posted in support can something answer but so just stay waiting for the patch hopefully this or next week it will

Z
ZimliksGod 13.12.20

LexXx_M5
rocked the exes and with the Nexus and there is still no departure

Z
ZimliksGod 13.12.20

The patch is out!!!!

s
sarumanten 13.12.20

What's the point? Flight not fixed

W
Whit94 13.12.20

I sum up the above. He sat for more than 12 hours. There's a problem with the flight. It's not clear why. Spoiler will not at what point (but far gone already) Such a feeling that near the end

V
VkadSH78 13.12.20

Still flies on a mission at Judy, the patch is not corrected, I will try the exeschnik

V
VkadSH78 13.12.20

I confirm that after the installation of the exeschnik passed the prologue without a single departure

W
Whit94 13.12.20

It's working. already passed)

V
VkadSH78 13.12.20

Whit94
Has the whole game gone?

V
Veneell 13.12.20

the voiceover disappears and flies out on a mission: Trouble does not come alone.
put avx fix still flies out

M
MrPuten 13.12.20

It flies out in one place,
Spoiler after the prologue, when Johnny appears, he knocks V to the ground and pulls out a chip. When Wee gets up and looks out the window
hangs slightly, after either flies out or hangs dead. On departure he writes that the driver has been stopped. The wood was updating, the last kind. I've never flown out before.

O
Ortaped 13.12.20

MrPuten
It was the same. Made a window mode and minimal resolution. The scene is over. Then it's all OK.