3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The-Voider 10.12.20 06:20 pm

Paladin, who decides everything. (Diablo 2)

"Today I will talk about the character who can start the game, reach the Uber tristram and successfully pass it, on the way scraping the keys and the necessary clothes.
"Are you sick?" you ask
"Yes, but that's not the point.

Why the Hummer, not the smiler? yes, because the smyth/fan at an extremely cheap equip is no different from the smythe/fans with one point at the same cheap Hummer.

Let's start with the skill of the build:
20 - hammer
20 - blessed aim
20 - concentration
20 - vigor
1-3 - salvation
1 - redemptetion
1 - fanatism
10 - holy shield (residue here)

total - a standard Hammer build.

Consider the build

!!! head: Guli face (um'ed)
give 35 crashing - no more on any hat

!!! Body: threatchery (shael, thul,lem)
will give 45 ias and castes

!!! Feet: goblin toe
will give 25 crashing

!!! Weapons: wizzardspike
give resistors, fr, mana

!!! Shield: Spirit (Tal, Thul, Ort, Amn)
enough even with 25fkr, do in any (preferably heln) Paladin shield with resistors

!!! belt: Verdungo/string/tgod/etc
Well, at least something will give

!!! Gloves: Dracul's
give us the life tap that we need.

!!! Amudet: Rising sun
it's just necessary - we suffer a shortage of fire-resister, and in ut a lot of stuff that kills fire (if we dial a resistor - they will treat us)

!!! Ring1: raven frost
Enough of the most speckled - we need a mod can not be frozen

!!! Ring2: Any ring
preferably a dwarf, a visp, equal or something.

!!! Swap: Wanda with Life Tap/cta'spirit (if suddenly the finances become more rubbery)

!!! Inventory: Charms with Fire Resister

Merck
from the second act of normal - defensnik
!!! head: ghouls
!!! Body: Duriel
!!! Gun: Absolutely any insight

This equip gives resistors, et al, fkr and fhr in sufficient quantities to be worn on hel and ute without a kta.

Using skiles:

We have active 3 ligaments:
1) Vigor-charge - for running on the map
2) Hammer'concentrate - clean the little thing with this
3) Smite'fanatism - clean up bosses with this
It is also worth understanding that there is still redemptation and salvation

1) Duriel
There are no problems, if it is near - smash-fan and it is no longer. Problems if it is not at the entrance - then run on the map and clean the road Hummers.

2) Isual
Here there are magic immuns - beat them with a smiley. There are no problems with the raisin itself.

3) Lilith
That's the hard part. Set portals every 1-2 minutes. Here the Hummers almost do not go - the passages are narrow, enemies so eat life that without a life tap is extremely difficult to live. It is desirable to cast a life tap with a stick before you start beating it. Good food is a good thing.

!!! Ut

Here we work, as a normal cheap crumpler, sometimes throwing hammers, if you need to clean the caused trifle. We cut salva instead of the fans on the mefa." (c) Iron_angel
More to the tactics in the fight against the bosses:
Spoiler
"The tactic is to finish off the bosses after the loss of lives with a bunch of smyth concentration, it is much stronger than unshaken fanaticism (even though it is a bonus of acceleration)." (c) WOLK
Merck:
Spoiler"Need a classic outfit on resisters or DR%, which you consider more important. So instead of duriel and guillamus, I would advise GAJ Kir with Shaels, or Gaze (Umed necessarily) and Smoke/Glum in this bugged armore" (c) WOLK
Why goblin and not gore:
Spoiler"More open wonds are missing: it is advisable to replace Goblin Toy on Mount Ryder. How did you even kill Lilith with her brutal manager with such a crap-smoir with a pitiful damage and without Open Wunds?
And while the draculas give enough Open Wunds. Then really Goblin Toe's shoes will be the best choice ;) " (c) WOLK
What is written here- I took from a third-party resource and decided to share with you (in my opinion) a useful bill. I think it's good for a start after a reset, but the problem with finding a smoot (
Gl&HF
70 Comments
Sort by:
T
The-Voider 10.12.20

Maybe I certainly posted to the wrong department of the forum, in this case I will ask the administration to move to the desired section.

M
MOWHOCTu 10.12.20

That's how the year drove up, disassemble the pies, while the hot ;D

O
Obsessed 10.12.20

The-Voider, excellent goed, fresh, timely, not drawn out!

U
Uncle Fred 10.12.20

Duriel-on??? Oo in the spirit of the time...

O
Obsessed 10.12.20

Uncle Fred, hehe;-) "she" like Andaril or Galadriel;-P

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 10.12.20

m
minovalo 10.12.20

What the? A hangover-hopter.

O
Obsessed 10.12.20

Greenaa Morningstar, come by, mr. ;D

M
MOWHOCTu 10.12.20

The-Voider wrote:
give 35 crashing - no more on any hat
Young still a fighter (

F
FludoTron 10.12.20

MOWHOCTu
think that means more than 35%, not the mere fact that there is

M
MOWHOCTu 10.12.20

It's about the hat...

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.12.20

The-Voider wrote:
who can start the game
raven frost
rising sun
Dracul's
And where is the line about how to write properly in chat N free crap plsplspls, ea raq prosta toka nawal igrati ; C

m
minovalo 10.12.20

It's a copypast from a botnet-zps-jerk 10-year-old.

v
vassagotmn 10.12.20

The-Voider
High! Did you chat me in game 3 of the soja. I think you're.
I'll have a little fit with the farm.
XOMKAAA (write here)

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.12.20

http://www.diablomania.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=2158
Link to the original.
Spoiler, you'll ban it, I'll kill the XD Three all over the top.

O
Obsessed 10.12.20

It's over, you've finally seen it! ;D I didn't remember where the source came from, but a couple of phrases were painfully familiar ;D plus, Immense kind of the other day flogged in the spirit of "fell with a neck hammer twist?", I decided that it was his twink )))

vassagotmn, uncle, you're driving again, he's in a zoo and it's a little long! ;D

m
minovalo 10.12.20

Obsessed wrote:
At last you have seen it!
I knew where the afftors were coming from. It's only surprising why you should post this here.

v
vassagotmn 10.12.20

Obsessed
today I wrote when I collected the chest and has not yet deciphered them .

on the server, a couple of hours haven't passed since, even since then.

O
Obsessed 10.12.20

It's gone, well, ok ;D Well, "why?" - to smack. Well, not new buildings TUT-TO to give birth, right? on this, the best of d2-resources;-P

vassagotmn, I have a slight feeling that if the nickname coincided with the game, it's just an accident. I'm wrong. but TUT (this one) definitely won't answer :D

I'm a y-2. "didn't decipher them," "the muners." :D Thank you for the new words! :D

R
RomanDII 10.12.20

The EEG doesn't solve it, so not everything