3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
inkoggnito 10.12.20 09:35 pm

Should I take a 165 Hz monitor on the VA?

Should I take a 165 Hz monitor on the VA? What are the downsides? just look at their color coverage even more than that ips why, and the price tag is less normal, want to take the panel to 25 k, imagine a gift on NG
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirogo4ek 11.12.20

What are the downsides you want to see? There are trains on VA panels, but most likely there will be no trains on fast panels. They have a normal black color, a good contrast. IPS will be much more expensive. Under what iron do you want?

M
Magdeburg 17.12.20

inkoggnito wrote:
Should I take a 165 Hz monitor for VA?
And what about this hertzovka on this matrix can be? Or is the question whether these 165 hertz are even needed? If you like to play games, then at least 144 hertz must be on board, and the resolution must be judged, of course, by the system performance. The only thing that you may not like on your matrix is ​​working with text and that is not for everyone.

P
Pirogo4ek 24.12.20

Magdeburg
And if you don't like to play, how many hertz do you need? And as if I didn't quite understand, is it possible to play only 144 HZ? Can't play at 60 already? Problems with fonts are found only on some VA matrices, in most cases they are budgetary.

M
Moron Dark 24.12.20

I have bought TN 120 Hz for a long time.
A friend of ips 60 Hz is happy.
It depends on who needs what.
I like 120 Hz more than 60 Hz, or at least 75 Hz is better.
The old monitor was 75Hz.

i
inkoggnito 07.01.21

Moron Darkman it seems that now on tn it is not really possible to find a 165 Hz by 27 "monitor, although I don't even see any reason to look for it, given that with a higher matrix speed for tn now for an ordinary user it will not differ from ips or from va, I recently, for example, ran into va on the GM27-CF, I liked the picture, even more than the ips next to it.

P
Pirogo4ek 07.01.21

inkoggnito wrote:
GM27-CF
Where did you find it at all? I just also know that there is such a monik, but we don't even have Russian-language reviews on it, although, following from the English-language reviews, they say that it is such a norm. Here, for example, https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/cooler-master-gm27-cf-27-inch

M
Magdeburg 07.01.21

Pirogo4ek wrote: Ca
n't play at 60 already?
Why, it is possible, they played before and are now playing, but if you want a smoother picture, especially in more dynamic games, then a high hertzovka is needed.
Pirogo4ek wrote:
Where did you find it at all?
In the day, this model is a master cooler for 20k, not in every store you will find this manufacturer in the category of monitors. And so the reviews are reviews, until you look at it in the store yourself. And for the price and competitors, there are not particularly similar ones, here are the models AOC C27G2U and Aopen 27HC5RPbiipx.

P
Pirogo4ek 07.01.21

Magdeburg
It's just that he's at a discount now 20k, and so it costs 24. Not a bad discount, actually. Well, how is it reviews reviews? Well, okay, did you see him live, tell me if there are any trails, glos, how is the picture in general, and are there any big highlights?

i
inkoggnito 08.01.21

Pirogo4ek
in the sense? there was news on the trunk that several monitors are coming out from the cooler master, including the GM27-CF, the pits are full of these models everywhere, look where it is convenient for you, of course yes, according to reviews, but I think it's a matter of time, although as reviews everywhere say reviews, but only this is a subjective opinion, such as how the VX power supply unit is praised in reviews and the people spread rot.

L
Lex-one 08.01.21

inkoggnito
I took 240 on VA the flight is excellent.

i
inkoggnito 15.01.21

took someone to 240? Well, I'm thinking of taking the GM27-CF at 165 Hz, also va, and how is it generally played on VA? a year ago I looked. there were always loops, then something else, now you can take it normally? and there are no problems with fonts?

S
SPR1GGAN 15.01.21

inkoggnito
If there are so many problems and a question, is it not easier to take IPS without problems? or so you want a curve?

P
Pirogo4ek 15.01.21

inkoggnito
Yes, the person just unsubscribed that he saw him, maybe he used it live, that's why he asked. From the review, one could at least find out if there are loops on it. But it seems to me that it is unlikely, all VAs get rid of this already. SPR1GGAN
Simpler, but more expensive.

S
SPR1GGAN 15.01.21

Pirogo4ek the
price tag is already the same as VA and IPS, I picked it up and the price tag has already been thrown away as a criterion between VA and IPS, in the 20k region there are both matrices with similar characteristics.

according to reviews, there is tastefulness or praising of what has already been bought, so as not to get into a puddle,

although there are those who do not care who shows it, okay, but there are those who will come up with a jamb at the ideal Monica and hand it back, they can hand over 5 pieces to the store and say that there are no normal monics

M
Magdeburg 15.01.21

SPR1GGAN wrote: the
price tag is already the same as VA and IPS, I selected for myself and the price tag has already been thrown away as a criterion between VA and IPS, in the 20k region there are both matrices with similar characteristics.
If we take monitors from one company, then ips will be more expensive than those with the same characteristics.
SPR1GGAN wrote:
according to reviews, there is taste or praise of what you have already bought, so as not to get into a puddle
Well, not really praise, I often see negative reviews for certain models and I agree with them.
SPR1GGAN wrote:
although there are those who do not care who shows it, okay, there are
most of them, and as a rule, this is the budget segment.
But people like this gaming monitor from the GM27-CF cooler will have fewer users and need to believe the reviews or check them personally before buying.

P
Pirogo4ek 08.02.21

Magdeburg
In general, you never answered me. I myself have already found a normal review, by which one can judge that he has no loops at all. True, a person with a camera has something, because there are some stripes on the monitor
Here is an overview

L
Lex-one 08.02.21

inkoggnito
Next time press "answer"
I took this https://catalog.onliner.by/display/samsung/c27rg50fqi

i
insel260 08.02.21

inkoggnito Pay
attention to C32JG54QQI
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/48945bf47d131b80/315-monitor-samsung-c32jg54qqi-lc32jg54qqixci/
Great monitor. Gorgeous color rendering, 144 HZ, 2k resolution, 32 inches, many ports, wall mounts, price is quite low.
2 minuses - not very user-friendly monitor menu interface, disgusting built-in sound.

L
Lex-one 08.02.21

insel260
insel260 wrote:
2 minuses - not very convenient monitor menu interface, disgusting built-in sound.
This is not a minus at all.

J
Joel Miller 08.02.21

insel260
I would also note a couple of disadvantages:
1) There is no DisplayPort cable in the kit;
2) Highlights on a dark background.