3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
inkoggnito 10.12.20 09:35 pm

Should I take a 165 Hz monitor on the VA?

Should I take a 165 Hz monitor on the VA? What are the downsides? just look at their color coverage even more than that ips why, and the price tag is less normal, want to take the panel to 25 k, imagine a gift on NG
33 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 08.02.21

Joel Miller
Yes HDMI 2.1a. There are no highlights. I myself have been using this monitor for over half a year.

J
Joel Miller 08.02.21

insel260
I also have this monitor :) It seems to support only HDMI 2.0, doesn't it? In addition, with the cable that comes with the monitor, you cannot turn on AMD FreeSync (Nvidia G-Sync): (Unfortunately, I have glare (on a dark background), this is especially noticeable if you turn off the light ...

i
insel260 08.02.21

Joel Miller
There are several models of this monitor. I came with a proprietary protected cable Samsung HDMI 2.1a 1 meter. Monique was bought in dns for 28 thousand rubles. I do not regret choosing this particular monique. I feel great and comfortable in any games. What's on the PC, what's on the console.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.02.21

https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=302356&sid=3b3c38a1225f50991df1d2ed720b0417&start=37740
here is also a VA or IPS shit

J
Joel Miller 08.02.21

insel260
insel260 wrote:
I came with a proprietary protected cable Samsung HDMI 2.1a 1 meter.
You probably confused the model, this monitor comes with a 1 meter Samsung HDMI 2.0 cable (HDMI 2.1 is very rare on monitors, not to mention the fact that HDMI 2.1a does not exist at all ¯ _ (ツ) _ / ¯) And in order to enable AMD FreeSync on this monitor, you need to buy a DisplayPort 1.2 cable (or DisplayPort 1.2a) ...

i
insel260 08.02.21

Joel Miller
Maybe he got it wrong, he’s already connected so many of these wires. I would take a photo, but there is such a snake ball behind the monitors that I’m simply too lazy to spin them. The cable is in a hard blue sheath with the inscription Samsung. I remember that I was very surprised when I opened the box with the batteries that came with the monitor.

J
Joel Miller 08.02.21

insel260
This is what comes with the monitor:
Spoiler

C
Cheburashka 08.02.21

inkoggnito
Do not take VA matrix because they have such a color rendering . Take better IPS (advanced) +100 hertz monique and you will win in speed and the color will be cool :)

K
Kirill_Redkov 08.02.21

It costs ips 120Hz, sensor. after 60 it is incredibly fast and pleasant, new impressions. Gertsovka decides, the diagonal is tempting, the resolution is the same, and the price tag is a fact from here. Krisvo - expensive - comfortable. ips is bright, saturated, and the tn TV, except that it is good for work, soft colors, and not bad in games.

X
X_ray_83 08.02.21

Pirogo4ek
"True, the person with the camera has something, because some stripes on the monitor"
This is a flickering VA monitors all flicker!

i
inkoggnito 08.02.21

insel260
I do not understand why a sound should be embedded in the monitor, I bought myself a ugreen bluetooth receiver, and I use the overhead ears with sanheizers, 240 Hz in Samsung is superfluous for me, an interesting GM27-CF monitor, is it using a samsung matrix? Is there any information on this?
Cheburashka wrote: the
color will be cool :)
but there will be no contrast. better va

L
Listoman 08.02.21

Everything, of course, depends on the model (matrix), it is better to look at a particular monique with your eyes before buying, and so there is no definite answer va or ips)

i
insel260 08.02.21

inkoggnito
I was not interested in other monitors. That is why I cannot answer you about the GM27-CF either. Although, no, I'm lying. Before buying a monitor, the choice was between MSI and, in fact, Samsung. I considered optix, though I can't remember the model.
Regarding the sound in the monitor: well, it already depends on the situation. Here, I had such a situation. Headphones broke, one ear fell off, literally. The raiser could not stand the fall from a meter height. And then I want to play, I had to let the sound on the monitor speakers until I buy a new headset.
My wife has a Samsung C49G95TSSI (although the model may be different. I just inserted the data into the e-catalog and inserted the first one according to such characteristics here as an example), at 240 Hz. I took it on the action and for work. But playing it is unrealistically cool, although not very convenient after 16: 9.