3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LancNoDance 13.12.20 12:29 am

Fixes 1.04 (Patch 1.04) (Cyberpunk 2077)

The new fix for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PlayStation and PC consoles. For Xbox systems, we're working on releasing an update as soon as possible. Here's a list of changes:

Quests

Fixed the problem with achieving the ultimate goal in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
Fixed the problem with starting a conversation with Johnny at the end of "Life in War.
A rare problem has been fixed that prevents NPCs from calling V if the A Like Supreme quest has been cancelled halfway.
Fixed an error that made the Knicks not go into its default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
Fixed the problems with blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
Corrected the inability to find Demaine in Epistrophy .
Fixed problems related to staying in the second phase of the quest after the completion of the Pacifik fight with Ozob during the game after the final.
Fixed an error that prevented nomads from appearing if Wee left the quest zone in the middle of a fight in the game "With a little help from my friends/highway queen."
Adjusted mapping and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann P'len / I Walk the Line / Transmission .
Restrictions on the freedom to get up and sit if none of the conditions are met in Violence.
Fixed problems with time and space, arising from leaving the area of the quest or abandoning the quest in "On the Trail of the River" .
Fixed an error that didn't start talking to Johnny after leaving the tapeworm hotel.
Fixed the error, which blocked the quest when exiting the quest area before climbing the hill in "Following the River."
Fixed an error that failed to run the goal of "Go to Booth 9" if the room was entered too quickly in Automatic Love.
Fixed Jackie's problem when he sat motionless in The Ripperdoc.
Other quest fixes

Gameplay

A preview of the weapon's craft has been corrected.

Visual

Reduced the pop-up of the car's appearance.
The switching of a first-person perspective to a third-person perspective in the car has been accelerated.
Fixed problems with the lack of animation in important quest non-game characters during videos.

Performance and stability

Stability has been increased, including various failure fixes.

Different

The effect of blinking on the brains has been changed to reduce the risk of epileptic symptoms. The effect was smoothed out, and the frequency and strength of the flares decreased.
Copyrighted songs that are incorrectly present in the game with the included feature "Disable copyrighted music" have been removed.

For PC

When you switch your language to the default language, your customer's Steam language is now correctly installed in the game's settings.

For the console

Improved reflection quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudging effect.
Fixed the bug, which resulted in the achievement of "The Wasteland" hovering at 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
Fixed the problem with the lack of PT-BR voice for Xbox players in America.
60 Comments
Sort by:
L
LancNoDance 13.12.20

If you believe the patch, then many of the problems that have been described in our forum, it corrects.

I
InboxM 13.12.20

LancNoDance
If you believe the description of the corrections, then optimization is out of the question. Although what is there to say, it's a hot fix.

h
hvhClown 13.12.20

InboxM
Emmm, as if playing on a torente, unpacked weighs 60gb. "hotfix" 24gb. Wang what they call the word "patch" will weigh more than the game itself.

h
hvhClown 13.12.20

On pc performance has risen at least a little?

I
InboxM 13.12.20

hvhClown
24GB on the console, in steam 1.4 GB. The performance didn't go up.

i
ivan543 13.12.20

hvhClown
A little, but yes.

A
ALEX86 13.12.20

How quickly they work. The main thing is to start now

M
Mrrack 13.12.20

The fact that the next day released a patch - it pleases. So, on the New Year holidays you will be able to pass).

P
Protocol10 13.12.20

LancNoDance

in 17 minutes I will chop in 4k with beams, thanks for the beta test to those who on December 10 at the start launched, thanks to their efforts something has already been corrected

J
Jon776 13.12.20

hvhClown
What 24GB are we talking about? I've got 1.4GB in the stim.

L
LancNoDance 13.12.20

Protocol10
Let's go!

v
vitez123 13.12.20

LancNoDance
Hi! and the game started to swing 17GB?!

V
Veneno_RUS 13.12.20

And how to explain the fact that in the steam at first rocked as it should be 1.4 GB, then began to swing again 1.4 GB, but then began to rise to 25.7 GB.

v
vitez123 13.12.20

Veneno_RUS
Yes, the house is full ((((

P
ProDumanniy 13.12.20

vitez123
Veneno_RUS
Remove and install the game anew, now so many will be.
And it is not clear... Either we should thank you or CDPR.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 13.12.20

Protocol10
If you're going to play 4k and with beams without soap dlss on 3090, then get ready for 21-23 phps)

v
vitez123 13.12.20

ProDumanniy
(((

v
vitez123 13.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
It's from the steam forum)))
Patch 1.04 Broke the Game. (Read: Fixed)
The last patch actually broke my game. It didn't even start. It's been 24 hours, and now, starting with the patch, the game is completely broken. I checked my files and am now waiting to download 3 new files to replace the ones you broke. And it's going to work better, because if it doesn't work, I'm going to want to write a pretty stinging review. And that's sad, because up until that point I was pretty darn happy with my gaming experience.

Edit: Note: Checking the game's files has really corrected the impossibility of running the game.

To give more specifics... There were 3 files in the game that needed to be re-downloaded.

v
vitez123 13.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
I've been trying for 48 hours. A few resets and nothing happens. I switched from 46GB from 57.4GB to a 1.4GB upgrade, which is now infinitely loaded at 1.4GB. It's just a problem with this game. I bought this game, but I can return it and recommend to everyone I know to piracy, because it is clear that this company does not give ♥♥♥♥ about anything but money. you know like any other developer company

v
vitez123 13.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
For me, from the moment of renewal, after 5 minutes in the game I have a failure.
Now I can't start the game anymore.

I check the integrity of the files and know what ?now 29go download.