3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LancNoDance 13.12.20 12:29 am

Fixes 1.04 (Patch 1.04) (Cyberpunk 2077)

The new fix for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PlayStation and PC consoles. For Xbox systems, we're working on releasing an update as soon as possible. Here's a list of changes:

Quests

Fixed the problem with achieving the ultimate goal in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
Fixed the problem with starting a conversation with Johnny at the end of "Life in War.
A rare problem has been fixed that prevents NPCs from calling V if the A Like Supreme quest has been cancelled halfway.
Fixed an error that made the Knicks not go into its default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
Fixed the problems with blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
Corrected the inability to find Demaine in Epistrophy .
Fixed problems related to staying in the second phase of the quest after the completion of the Pacifik fight with Ozob during the game after the final.
Fixed an error that prevented nomads from appearing if Wee left the quest zone in the middle of a fight in the game "With a little help from my friends/highway queen."
Adjusted mapping and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann P'len / I Walk the Line / Transmission .
Restrictions on the freedom to get up and sit if none of the conditions are met in Violence.
Fixed problems with time and space, arising from leaving the area of the quest or abandoning the quest in "On the Trail of the River" .
Fixed an error that didn't start talking to Johnny after leaving the tapeworm hotel.
Fixed the error, which blocked the quest when exiting the quest area before climbing the hill in "Following the River."
Fixed an error that failed to run the goal of "Go to Booth 9" if the room was entered too quickly in Automatic Love.
Fixed Jackie's problem when he sat motionless in The Ripperdoc.
Other quest fixes

Gameplay

A preview of the weapon's craft has been corrected.

Visual

Reduced the pop-up of the car's appearance.
The switching of a first-person perspective to a third-person perspective in the car has been accelerated.
Fixed problems with the lack of animation in important quest non-game characters during videos.

Performance and stability

Stability has been increased, including various failure fixes.

Different

The effect of blinking on the brains has been changed to reduce the risk of epileptic symptoms. The effect was smoothed out, and the frequency and strength of the flares decreased.
Copyrighted songs that are incorrectly present in the game with the included feature "Disable copyrighted music" have been removed.

For PC

When you switch your language to the default language, your customer's Steam language is now correctly installed in the game's settings.

For the console

Improved reflection quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudging effect.
Fixed the bug, which resulted in the achievement of "The Wasteland" hovering at 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
Fixed the problem with the lack of PT-BR voice for Xbox players in America.
60 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 13.12.20

Kylie Jones
The game and without this filter looks so, still do not understand why such a squalid optimization. And with this filter it is normal to play only on resolutions above 2k, for in 1080r and in 1440r is a clear overkill with sharpness

J
Jemmi 13.12.20

gloccc
100500, on 4k DSR tried to chop, candy specific, but on 1.03 looked better because of the filter sharpness, developed stupid, all the money and brains spent on marketing

M
Marsj 13.12.20

Jemmi
Depth of field.

K
Kylie Jones 13.12.20

gloccc
I'm like, "So-so" looks like you. The ultra setting, all chic as for 2020, was. Up to 4 patches.

J
Jemmi 13.12.20

Marsj
Are you a fool?

J
Jemmi 13.12.20

Kylie Jones
he just didn't see the 4k ultimatum and carries the achine, on FHD there yes, wretched, any game gives cyberpunk, but in 4k juice

K
Kylie Jones 13.12.20

Opa, minus those who sit on low settings and crow that graphene is not present. Heh

M
Marsj 13.12.20

Jemmi
Lower the resolution to 720p and your problem will be solved)

K
Kir300 13.12.20

Is it possible to download patch 1.04 separately? you don't want to download the torrent again

J
Jemmi 13.12.20

Kylie Jones
or bespectacled

J
Jemmi 13.12.20

Marsj
Walk the Fool

g
gennaz 13.12.20

High preset and performance is no problem!
Spoiler

A
Alexey Heizenberg 13.12.20

The game still hangs dead and gives out an error when RTX is turned on, even at a minimum, although there are no FPS drawdowns before hovering (55-60). Without RTX all about 1440r, 60 FPS on the ultras, the game does not fly out. Does anyone else have the same problem and did the patch help? RTX 2070, I5 10600, 24 GB DDR4.

K
Kylie Jones 13.12.20

Alexey Heizenberg
Exactly such a system is only more powerful. Eagle about ultras 60fps, keep a good hand

A
Alexey Litvintsev 17.12.20

stumbled upon one strange bug. Try to put auto settings. For me and a friend, the low FPS was fixed)

s
sgtghost 17.12.20

i7 10700k / 2070s / 16gb 3600 / full HD - settings for max except for the resolution of cascading shadows and reflections, rtx only lighting (high), DLSS quality - keeps 60 fps surprisingly, with drawdowns up to 50. After installing the patch in steam, the game did not start until I checked the integrity of the files, while in 20 hours there was only 1 flight.

A
Alerondel 17.12.20

well, figs knows .. the current created a Persian on this version of the game, went behind a nomad - the shell scene and departure.
Win 7 x65 / i5 2500 / gtx 1080 ti / 12gb ram

s
sgtghost 17.12.20

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Better just buy 3 monitors with popular resolutions and cut between them when the next top vidyahu will bend the newly made AAA project.

B
BEELINEUA 17.12.20

hmm .. there is a bug when the shas will be a SPOILER, when I go to the hotel to Deshawn, after Saburo's death, he asks to wash, I go to the bathroom and my game crashes, in words the video driver stopped responding, this patch will not change anything

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 17.12.20

sgtghost
Will be done))))