3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 13.12.20 12:32 am

Location of the best implants (Cyberpunk 2077)

Let's share the rippers at which points you can find the best implants. Found a "pump station" near the riper near the fast-moving point. 3 legendary Level 5 operating systems (by far the best you've found). Militekh Sapsan (ur.5 legendary/cult), Militeh berserk (ur.5 legendary/cult), Network Watch (ur. 5, legendary)

57 Comments
Sort by:
d
dinar3 13.12.20

Is there enough money?

S
Siber800 13.12.20

What does the money have to do with it? the main thing is to find where they are at all, or then you will steam until you find where all the legendary implants are sold.

S
Siber800 13.12.20

S
Siber800 13.12.20

S
Siber800 13.12.20

The next fast access point is the "cherry blossom flower market." The ripper is next on sale

frontal lobe: Limbic system stimulant (legendary)

nervous system: synaptic accelerator and reflex regulator (legendary)

operating system: biodine berserk (ur. 4, legendary), militeh berserk (ur.5, legendary/cult), tetratronic ripler (ur.4, legendary)

S
Siber800 13.12.20

The ripper next to the point "Megabashnia NV"
Immune system: pain regulator, stymsop (legendary)

Operating system: tetratronic ripler (ur.4, legendary), militeh berserk (ur.5, legendary/cult), jian-ti Sandvistan (ur.4, legendary).

S
Selistriya 13.12.20

Or can who prompt, through the characteristic technique and creation of objects - cyber implants and improvements for them can be improved or created?
Well, as with weapons and armor, pump them, improve for resources, as the same iconic weapon.
Or - can't and the only way - is their purchase?

S
SashaFlopy 13.12.20

That's how interesting you are to play with a hacking trainer? Interest after all is lost Delirium full

J
Just-Name 13.12.20

Tell me what the implant or modification is to see the trajectory of the bullet's retochet?

S
Setesh 17.12.20

I would be interested to know where to get an implant-translator, and what it is called, otherwise in one story mission the Japanese spoke their language for a long time and I didn't understand anything ...

F
FiftyFour7250 17.12.20

Setesh
It was necessary to include subtitles, those that are "like in a movie")))))

And so, I'm not sure that there is an implant for this at all.

A
Alexander Mamykin 17.12.20

Setesh
It was more likely there that it was necessary, because after all, the Japanese V translates

S
Setesh 17.12.20

FiftyFour7250
Well, this is stupid, how can a player who plays without subtitles and only with voice acting know about this? Yes, and "like in a movie" shows all the subtitles in general, why the hell are they to me, if there is voice acting?

F
FiftyFour7250 17.12.20

Setesh
Yes. Another bug

J
Julius Che 17.12.20

Selistriya
It seems only possible to create improvements for implants

E
Excsessus 17.12.20

SashaFlopy
There are people who are only interested in the plot, they don't want to spend a lot of time pumping skills and farming money.

E
Excsessus 17.12.20

By the way, the topic is really good, if I find something interesting, I'll throw it off. Thanks so much!)

S
Siber800 17.12.20

By the way, do not forget to set up Johnny, when you let him steer his body for the first time, he will fill himself with a tattoo after a drunk night and a prostitute, which will replace the implant on his palm. So I had to run to the ripper in the northwest (he got a tattoo) and bought it back. (well at least it did not disappear with the ends)

W
Warrior of Morgoth 17.12.20

Siber800
And where to find modifications for implants?

a
alexgerz11 17.12.20

Excsessus
so there the interest disappears to play, because according to the plot, the farm is needed for bribes, etc., the game was played half an hour ago (main plot),
my opinion is 7/10, -3 points for physics and the dumbest npc of the year since 2008.