3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 13.12.20 12:32 am

Location of the best implants (Cyberpunk 2077)

Let's share the rippers at which points you can find the best implants. Found a "pump station" near the riper near the fast-moving point. 3 legendary Level 5 operating systems (by far the best you've found). Militekh Sapsan (ur.5 legendary/cult), Militeh berserk (ur.5 legendary/cult), Network Watch (ur. 5, legendary)

57 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyraX 22.12.20

someone can answer without spoilers - are there random hidden quests in the game that are not displayed on the map? as in the witcher 3, some quests started only if you went to a certain place and only then a yellow voxlitz sign appeared on the minimap

T
T2 FLAIR 24.12.20

I found a legendary implant on a storyline in one hotel (I returned to it after a few days of the game, I was looking for a drawing on the wall (additional quest - Tarot) and came across)

P
PSIFRESH 24.12.20

Gentlemen, who found a way to open this Case. It is under the bridge and mined. There is an exclamation mark above it. Maybe it's a storyline? There are still 2 corpses nearby up the slope. they have a pouch with a blueprint for a legendary bat and 2k money.

P
PSIFRESH 24.12.20

on the computer, it seems, you can take control. But why xs.

P
PSIFRESH 24.12.20

All lights out. This is a case from the quest Crime: from the master's table. So the current shirt lies, and even then it's not even legendary

M
Muzh_Liftershi 25.12.20

SkyraX
There is a quest "Romantic from the high road", a prize for a motorcycle for personal use. Throughout the puzzle quest, not a single marker on the map. As the saying goes, look as you like ... Surely there is not one such quest, but I have come across only one so far. Later I found a detailed guide on the incentive.

Spoilerhttps: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/? Id = 2323696570

S
Siber800 07.01.21

KOTUK2306
alas, no, only a maximum of ifolet fashion is on your feet. There are no legendary implants on the legs

S
Siber800 07.01.21

Setesh
will give it to Judy (but not an implant, but a program for your implant). You will get a translator while watching 2 braindans from Evelyn's head. Line of quests to find voodooists (customer Evelyn).

S
Siber800 07.01.21

Purple eyes kiroshi implants (there are no legendary ones) appear on sale at Vic, after you return a debt of 20,000 to him

S
Setesh 07.01.21

Siber800 The
game was played back that year, so it's irrelevant)

B
Black_virus89 15.01.21

Is there a gold-quality eye implant in the game at all, and the implants on the legs are also gold for a double jump, otherwise the eye is purple and the legs are blue, all the rippers have traveled around, no one has this, although already on act 3

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 15.01.21

Black_virus89
has purple legs for high jump + levitation. the ripper looks like a fagot (I don't remember the name)

B
BlackTigerTK 15.01.21

Black_virus89
Judging by the currently available codes, there are none by definition.

Z
ZHUKHRAI 29.01.21

Who knows how to change F (ACTION) to another key! Climbed all the settings!

N
No_No 29.01.21

ZHUKHRAI
Standard - nothing, but here is the key remapping file.

Z
ZHUKHRAI 29.01.21

No_No
Where is it?

N
No_No 01.02.21

ZHUKHRAI
on the site