3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
padrepepe 13.12.20 12:32 am

Your builds comrades!? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Actually I want to know who shakes what and what kills, what weapon is better power, energy, what to take better rifle or gun!
Well, we share tips on how to ease the killing!
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pomu4 17.12.20

I focus on reaction and technique. I mostly run with blades, but I also use other weapons to get perks.

Better tell me about this excerpt from any guides from the Internet
"In total, the hero has 50 possible levels, for which he receives 50 points of characteristics (not counting those that you will be given at the beginning of the game). You can scatter them evenly and little by little know how to do everything, but it is better to choose two main characteristics for yourself and pump them into the maximum 20 points, and either scatter the remaining ten at will, or invest in something else: for example, in the same reaction, so that you have a wider choice of weapons. "

It looks like some kind of game. At the beginning, we have a default of 15 points + 7 for distribution. For example, we are doing a build 5-5-4-4-4. If we have 50 more points, we maximize our basic stats to 20, for a total of -30 points. There remains 20 and we have a build of 20-20-4-4-4. That is, we can, for example, max out one more characteristic and there will still be 4. Isn't that so?

M
McLaren MP4-4 17.12.20

I swing "strength - athletics". And "reaction - short-barreled".
I try to use only pistols *
I liked the barrel of Johnny Silverhand (Keanu Reeves) when it was the prologue. I also want to bungle or find some epic six-shooter.
- For close combat I use sharpeners or small hatchets.
I also bought myself double jump leg prostheses. Now it’s easier to jump over fences and roofs.

p
padrepepe 17.12.20

Pomu4
with this build 20 20 4 4 4 you will miss a lot of content and dialogue branches and so on!
I just played and always kept 1-2 points of the characteristic in reserve and right in the dialogue apal the characteristic I needed, although I understand that it will not work out like that! But in general, here I looked from the weapon it is better to pump pistols, there are a lot of them epic and legendary and of course the skip!

p
padrepepe 17.12.20

McLaren MP4-4
also think this kind of download + technique, I would probably pump the intellect, but I don’t like fiddling with hacks, or stealth but not very cool either. in general, according to the idea there in order to open something and passages need to be pumped either strength, technique, intellect!

l
legusor 17.12.20

I have a "schmuck-bum" build.
I just pump in all the internal buffs from the passive ones, where I pump one point and evenly at +1 pump the main characteristics, I don't touch the rest.

P
Pomu4 17.12.20

padrepepe
so I do not say that I swing 20-20-4-4-4. I was interested in what game is written in the "guides", or let's say after 15 characteristics, 2 points are required to increase.

In coolness there is a steadfastness branch, it looks very interesting - an increase in combat characteristics after kills.

It's interesting, is there anyone who plays through a quick hack, looks like a magician of the cyberpunk world, netraners seem to be in the lore of the game

p
padrepepe 17.12.20

By the way, now I found a large-caliber sniper rifle ... this is a tin of almost all one-shots!

3ADrooT 17.12.20

Pomu4
Any build for max. hacking or reacting with blades or even pistols will rip everything apart. It was difficult only at the beginning, then with a katana on the head and one shocked everyone. The last difficulty. A friend plays through hacking - kills 5 enemies in one script. I think it's the same with rifles. The main thing is not to distribute points to everything - you get an undeveloped

p
padrepepe 17.12.20

3ADrooT,
in my opinion, the complexity of the game is somehow vague, according to the plot you go to the rules, but the side effects are either very light where everyone shoots with a click or they take you out of the flop ...
It was the same in the witch but here it is very noticeable!