3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TarakanchEg 13.12.20 12:37 am

1080ti and 20 phps (Cyberpunk 2077)

What's the big deal?
A GOG license that doesn't want above 20 frames to work.
The system is blunt in simple, always showing 20 frames per second at any setting of graphics.

.__________.
Sorry, comrades, but a pirate. Fortunately.
78 Comments
Sort by:
b
bushmaster 22.12.20

Natalie Fedorenko
can i7 8700K?

b
bushmaster 22.12.20

Cockroach
and what can you not drive?

C
Cockroach 22.12.20

bushmaster
on his part is probably a mistake - did not indicate K

b
bushmaster 22.12.20

CockroachEg
)

b
bushmaster 22.12.20

8700, 2070super, I play with rays 45-90 (if not in the city) the trick is that on average, what on high, the fps is almost the same, RTX haws 30 fps

I
Im bepo 25.12.20

ryzen 3600 and 1080ti

J
Jemmi90 25.12.20

replaced the percent and the RAM was more powerful, the game began to work much better, then I bought a ssdshka and threw the game there, zero questions, 1080ti 10700k Overclocked, 3200 RAM 14CL, it was 4790k and 1866, both 16 gig

a
andre158 25.12.20

Marsj
What the heck of my neighbor's chips on a GTX 1070 card plays at high FPS 45/35 settings, let him look for a virus on his computer, the computer works like that when mining viruses.

M
Masky76 27.12.20

Im bepo
immediately visible without RTX graph gomno

g
gennaz 27.12.20

Masky76
And so.
Spoiler

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 05.01.21

gennaz
You have rx 5700xt, right? A CS comrade wants to buy the same card for the January holidays, or 2070. What would you take? I watched tests on youtube. And what have many of them are different, with regards to the result. In some places, the 5700xt even catches up with the heavy 2080, although the 2080 will be much more expensive. I, of course, are a tough blue-green), but after watching a lot of videos on YouTube, I still recommended 5700xt to the brow. Perfect for 2560x1440 resolution. I really want to see what result it will give against 2070 super in Valhalla at ultra settings at Full hd resolution and 2560x1440 !!!
It remains only to decide with the manufacturer. Although I advise him Asus, Evga, Msi.

d
doshirak11 05.01.21

well, with all due respect, 1600 like 2600 are shitty people, you shouldn't expect anything from them in hard games

s
shicha 05.01.21

Coronavirus
either firewood, or a messing system, without rtx, starting from 2060 the game goes to ultra 60+, I play with rays for 2070s (reflections on and light are average, shadows off, dlss quality)
well, taking into account your dances with a tambourine for simple monitoring of fps - the system is fucked up in a point

g
gennaz 05.01.21

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Not MSI! I had to change the 2-fan MSI for the 3-fan Gigabyte because of the too high temperature and loud noise, now it's generally quiet.
In Valgal, the RX 5700 XT will have the upper hand.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.21

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
And not Asus. I got RX5880 from Asus, then another guano, the left valves rotate up to 2000 rpm maximum, I had to flash the BIOS. And then, a maximum of 2440 rpm. Now Giga RX588, also two valves are rotating over 3200 rpm min

C
Coronavirus 05.01.21

shicha
shicha wrote:
either firewood
At that time, the latest firewood was installed from the site of iron manufacturers. Clean install!
shicha wrote:
either the Windows
10 x64 PRO system was installed from scratch, since I bought brand new hardware just before the release of the cybercall. The SSD was also bought a new one.
shicha wrote:
without rtx, starting from 2060 the game goes to ultra 60+, I play with rays for 2070s (reflections on and light average, shadows off, dlss quality) I
played with all nvidia bells and whistles on at absolutely maximum settings! Still, I bought top-end hardware for playing at maximum speed.
shicha wrote:
Well, considering your dances with a tambourine for simple monitoring of the FPS - the system is fucked up in a point.
The system was installed on a brand new SSD just two days before the game was released. Drivers, Windows updates, NET Framework packages, microsoft visual c ++ redistributable packages, DX, a browser with a couple of plugins and an ad blocking utility. ALL! The next thing was set by the hack itself 2077.
After the release of the 3rd patch, I formatted the ssd again, installed everything over a new one and made sure that the cyberbook did not get better. Yes, there are fewer friezes, but the bugs remain the same and the optimization is actually below the plinth.

s
shicha 05.01.21

Explain why the game is going better on my video card almost 2 times weaker?) I'm almost sure that the system is shit + which thread of energy save mode and locks

C
Coronavirus 05.01.21

shicha wrote:
I'm almost sure that the system is shit
I repeat once again : I installed Windows from scratch on a completely new ssd, except for drivers and a couple of software for games I did not have time to install anything. I downloaded the game, installed it - crap. The second time I formatted ssd, installed Windows and drivers, a freshly downloaded game with patch 1.03 and did not see much of a difference.
shicha wrote:
Explain why the game runs better on my video card almost 2 times weaker?
Perhaps you turned off some gadget from nvidia in the settings or some setting you have at the middle level. I set everything to maximum with all the gadgets and verticals included. Or maybe you just played with patch 4, 5 or 6. However, it doesn't matter anymore. it makes no sense to understand, compare, explain or make efforts to find the problem. To put this slag, I will either try or figure it out. The game isn't worth it.
shicha wrote:
what is the thread of energy save mode and loki
Why should I do this? I even turn off hibernate in windows 10, just like hibernation of the pc and monitor.
There are no problems with all the games, but how it touched the cybercale problems appeared xD