3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dranik777 13.12.20 12:37 am

Quests don't work (Cyberpunk 2077)

old friends and lost paradise should ring but the silence in the game passed what to do in such a situation?
45 Comments
Sort by:
a
aimp65 05.01.21

the van in the air does not sit down in any way and loading from early save does not help

P
POLKOVNIK2005 05.01.21

What can I say, all of us are beta testers. In The Witcher 3, there were also quite a few bugs, but somehow it's not so offensive, so I stopped at the Passenger Quest and that's enough I'll wait for the patch.

K
Kirill_20_20 07.01.21

people, I can't go on the game just crashes for no reason, I went through all the additional quests, this one I can't, although there were no problems with the first playthrough, I go to the "totentants" and all the crash, in the photo is the place from where it flies, it's worth going further and that's it ...

B
BlackTigerTK 07.01.21

Kirill_20_20
A mod has appeared on the nexus, which allows you to "solve" "hung" quests. Try it, it might help.

m
m0LoT 07.01.21

Romashka_Reigns
Did you solve the problem? I have the same bullshit!

S
StrelokVRN 07.01.21

Dmitry Budaev
Unfortunately, it did not help, I play at 1.06

S
StrelokVRN 07.01.21

Duke17
How did you solve the problem? Just after the update began to call the rules?

D
Duke17 07.01.21

StrelokVRN
It turned out to be happy early, went through 7 hours, but still, there was confusion in Regina's calls, if not correctly, the bazaar loaded the save before that and went to the plot, it helped several times, but one task did not coincide, I did not complete it before the end of 16/17, when I completed 17, the one that disappeared with the track button and everything returned to normal)))

S
StrelokVRN 07.01.21

Duke17
Eh, and I freaked out something, and started anew, well, at least I didn't go far. I hope I won't catch this annoying bug again. Thanks for the answer)

S
Stepatur 08.01.21

can help enemies with zero health do not die

S
StrelokVRN 11.01.21

Stepatur
check the weapon modifications, most likely the "MIR" modification is installed

v
verchic 12.01.21

the quest "beauty does not die" hangs at the moment when Johnny and co drive into some gateway, leaving the chase they
call in iiiiiiii ... and nothing happens =
tried to replay, tried to wait, zero emotion

m
megabate 12.01.21

Tell me, is everyone like that?
When you finish the game, after the credits a message that the plot is over, etc., you find yourself again in front of the elevator to the restaurant Ugli with an active quest for whom the bell rings, before the point of no return, roughly speaking.
I thought that GG was supposed to be in my apartment after the credits, logically, with the main quest completed ...

W
WhitePanda 15.01.21

Hello guys, please tell me I have a problem with the quest, the red prophet,
I found all 3 routers, hacked them, I talked to Johnny at 3 points and I received an SMS with the coordinates, but the point was not marked on the map and reads it in the Journal sms from Unknown number. I can't go on with the quest. Help, can anyone know how to deal with this
Saving the old is no longer there, I have one quest separating from Platinum on ps4 ((((

O
Oleg Sallnikov 29.01.21

Who can tell you when to visit Claire on the Queen of the Highways mission? The garage is always closed.

S
Shatan 29.01.21

Bug with the quest "Order: Old Friends". The bug is that the padre first pays for the work done and then when you do what is written, he calls and gives instructions, the early saves do not help in any way, the mod for closing the mission too (the Achiva does not go for Heywood) Someone came across? There is a solution?

O
Oldloki 28.02.21

Brothers! Has anyone encountered troubles while completing a quest with a robot? You give the robot to a nigga, it's just impossible to sit on the couch to continue the conversation.

s
sfsdfsdfsdfsfewq 28.02.21

I have a bug in the mission Beauty does not die ... in pursuit when I climb out of the window and start shooting, arasaka kills me with one bullet what to do

I
Igorzzzzz 12.04.21

Mission beta acid bug.
The item is not returned to the parcel machine, and it is not in the inventory either.
The save editor does not help, the consoles do not work, which I just did not install.
I can throw off the save, can you help me or it works for you ...

z
zerto1991 12.07.21

The people can someone tell me in the mission "image recognition" I can not go to the cinema the shutters do not open. what to do? can anyone know how to solve the problem