3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 27.10.19 02:03 pm

Bon appetit (Diablo 2)

I'm afraid you have showered poop and then have them and will eat, but today in the game pvp was a fun batch. Full death match so to speak. And that's what I thought myself caught:
In A1 run to Akara to be treated very far, especially if the input is generated from the other side. And that's what a thought popped into my aching head: is it possible to make killing occurred when referring to any npc and not just to Akari. The gameplay is not affected and the convenience of add.
53 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-Fox 27.10.19

Sour cream for Firka
I did so,
lol, then I have bad news for you. ;D

S
Smetanka dlya firka 27.10.19

T-Fox
Dialogue level: firk

T
T-Fox 27.10.19

Sour cream for Firka
What do you want me conducting a dialogue with you, if you do not plan in detail how you 5 Windows start D2? Even having 5 keys/copies of the game.
Tell me about all the dances with a tambourine, and then conclude how many people come to this ' ll want to do WHAT?

f
firkax 27.10.19

October 21 concurrent flow bus entered at the bus stops Ocean and Khovrino during peak hours, according to the Infoportal of Zelenograd. For situation monitoring at bus stops "Ocean" and "Khovrino" staffed by representatives of the Avtokombinat — they monitor the queue length and regulate the flow of buses.

In the administration of Zelenograd Avtokombinat noted that the change was introduced to improve the quality of passenger service.

According to the carrier, this innovation has reduced the average waiting time from the time of arrival of the passenger at the stop before entering the bus — with 18 minutes to 5 minutes.

S

T-Fox
I mean how? How old are you? The first day you sat at the computer? Open Google, there firk even understand.
What for a person who is not familiar tightly with D2, it is much easier than d2m. Easier to find a ready solution for everything that then useful than some since softinu for one ancient game.

T
T-Fox 27.10.19

Sour cream for Firka
This is not the answer

S

T-Fox
It is forbidden links, but I think you guys can manage to find the site Google. Here there enter to run the game several times and specify your OS.

T
T-Fox 27.10.19

Sour cream for Firka
My goal is just to explain that it is not enough to have only 8 copies of the game. Although for me already and it's absurd.

S

T-Fox
Yet you are far from your goal.
In addition, the same 8 copies only need to Offa, with one PG enough.

T
T-Fox 27.10.19

Sour cream for Firka
It is enough that you're dodging the question.

S

T-Fox
It's an excuse for laziness or stupidity?

T
T-Fox 27.10.19

Sour cream for Firka
Just wanted to bring the conversation to the fact that the conclusion from the dialogue will be: dances with a tambourine and none of these dances will not go.

Sorry I was blown away so early, but I have no purpose to carry on a conversation for a few days.

S

T-Fox
You have strange conclusions. From the category of: Oh, in front of the puddle, I'd better get back home 30km, what I'm going to work around it.
Good that your conclusions have nothing to do with reality.