3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikwallnest 13.12.20 12:40 am

Has Cyberpunk achieved the most "non-core" graphics? (Cyberpunk 2077)

and is it better than in the 2nd?
99 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igorek89 11.01.21

Dartflame
Are you able to read and understand what is written at all or not?
Igorek89 wrote:
Screen taken from the Gamedebate site about parsing RDR2 graphics Igorek89
wrote:
I brought you a screen from gamedebate with RDR2 graphics parsing
In order not to embarrass yourself again, my friend, try to strain the search engine by the words "gamedebate RDR2 graphic settings comparsion". And then the fact may come to the brain that there are no graphics settings on the ps4 and there cannot be, and the whole comparison takes place on a PC and I gave a screen from testing the settings on a PC. Well, or at least proof of it, finally, we have our own version of the game for alternatively gifted FANTAZERS with "advanced" textures.

D
Dartflame 11.01.21

Igorek89
Well, the textures on the pc are also completely different. I played the game a long time ago and deleted it, install a hundred gigs in order for someone to prove something, I have no desire. I just went through both rdr2 and valhalla and cyberpunk on the same settings and on the same hardware and I know what to compare with) and understand what I'm talking about. Unlike those who draw all their knowledge on YouTube)

I
Igorek89 11.01.21

Dartflame
Then tell me, dear - is it worth opening your mitten at all if there is simply nothing to answer for what you have said? Memory, buddy, is a very tricky thing and ...
Dartflame wrote:
I just went through both rdr2 and valhalla and cyberpunk on the same settings
... these are just words.
Dartflame wrote: to
install a hundred gigs for the sake of someone trying to prove something, I have no desire to
wow . Wow, how tender we are. But there is a desire to argue about their fantasies about an alternative RDR2.
Dartflame wrote:
Unlike those who draw all their knowledge on YouTube)
And then you screwed up again, believing that your opponent has nothing to answer for his words, as you do yourself. But I have opto and SSD - I have to check the case for fifteen minutes.
Spoiler

Just great textures!

A
Alex hawk 11.01.21

Someone in games likes beautiful graphics and the integrity of the picture without noticeable distortions, while someone likes to whiten Poles in the most fun places.

D
Dartflame 11.01.21

Igorek89
So great textures. Judging by the video card, this is fhd. 2k is even better, 4k is even better. And on these screenshots, good quality textures. If you look at the blades of grass, nowhere will be better. In CP, the textures of the environment are detailed to me. It is difficult to compare with Valhalla, by eye + - the same thing.

I
Igorek89 11.01.21

Dartflame
Dartflame wrote:
2k is even better.
Eighty horizontal pixels weren't enough for you expensive?

Dartflame wrote: 4K is
even better
. Don't be dishonored further. Install a schoolboy in standard 4K resolution and see if the quality of textures has improved? The render resolution can only affect the range at which textures are rendered at maximum resolution, but NOT ON THE TEXTURES, which are sewn into the game files by the developers!
Dartflame wrote:
So great textures
Spoiler

Naturally great ... For the blind ... Or for the dumb ... Take your pick ...
Spoiler The
texture of the barrel from RDR2 says hello from the 2000s. Where is the cyberpunk ...

H
Homer11 11.01.21

what nex gene? the grafon in the transocal is just a soapy shiny waffle.

b
bloomm 11.01.21

Yes.

D
Dartflame 11.01.21

Igorek89
Th you, a horse crushed a leg in childhood? Why did you get to the bottom of the rdr? This is the top graphics in 2020, that's a fact. There is nothing better (at least noticeably better to the eyes) in the industry and never has been. And it is not yet clear when it will appear.

h
h1d3nn 11.01.21

No, as for me RDR 2 next gene game.

h
h1d3nn 11.01.21

Igorek89
Do you think that the graphics are bad in GTA 5? GTA 5 looks better than cyberpunk even in 2021

b
benites 11.01.21

I really like cyberpunk graphonium, but there is no nextgen here, and the optimization was not delivered.

L
Listoman 11.01.21

benites
This is a real nextgen, for which, naturally, you need nextgen iron, but <0.5% of igruns have such iron, so only these <0.5% can talk about nextgen)

L
Listoman 11.01.21

h1d3nn
The graphics are just disgusting, but this is normal for a game that was made for a poor ps3 / x360 in 13)

S
SPR1GGAN 11.01.21

no
but tries to cover the optimization curve with this

b
benites 11.01.21

Listoman
So Cyberpunk was made for the poor at the moment PS4 / Xbox one, the game has not even been released on new consoles yet. But the PC version did not strike the imagination in any way, I do not see the point in upgrading for this game. I think we will see a real nextgen from the Poles in five years, if they give birth to Cyberpunk 2 or The Witcher 4.

L
Listoman 11.01.21

benites
It was not made under the old pine trees, we ourselves were able to observe 15 fps at 720p at the minimum)
Those who have the opportunity to play it at full maximum speed with rays, it amazed to the title of the most graphical game at the moment)

a
axl1997 11.01.21

It depends on how you look. On a PC on ultra settings, this is definitely a nextgen, I don't remember at all when the graphics in the game impressed me so much the last time.
At settings lower and without tracing effects, the control panel is more likely to have a nice picture.

A
Alex hawk 11.01.21

axl1997 Minimum
rates from maximum rates on a PC do not differ much when comparing everything except RTX and SSAO. And this is called "nextgen". - In the end, praise the graphics only for RTX? Well, this ... I do not understand the enthusiastic cries of the fans of the witcher (in the witcher, I myself played 1500+ hours).

a
axl1997 11.01.21

Alex Hawk
Well, first of all, the difference between the minimum and maximum settings differs significantly, I myself conducted tests.
Secondly, at what expense then should this "nextgen" manifest itself? There are no other new technologies. All AAA games of recent years have hardly made any progress in terms of graphics.
Well, thirdly, I did not understand, am I a fan of the witcher?) And if so, how long have I become one?)
And in general, I do not understand the meaning of your claims