3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 17.12.20 05:05 am

Crashes on startup v.2 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Past topic - https://forums.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/tech/vyletaet_pri_zapuske-997674/
143 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad_Cepesh 17.12.20

Dejier
Run the file check, damage is possible

C
Cheburashka 17.12.20

People tell me, did patch 1.4 fix the crash at the start of the game when you run it through a shortcut and not through an exe?

s
ssNOMADss 17.12.20

Cheburashka
No, not fixed

F
FleZz 17.12.20

In short, guys, update Windows. I freaked out and updated the old wine7 to the new wine10 and the game stopped crashing at one point and then more than one crash.

S
STX87 17.12.20

FleZz
Windows7 everything is fine, don't mislead people

C
CreMat0ry 17.12.20

FleZz Windows has nothing
to do with it. As mentioned above - everything works perfectly on Win7

T
Treebeard 17.12.20

W7, I7 with all the AVX you can get, 1080, 16GB RAM.
Crashes with video driver crash? Who has it? version 1.04,
no patches for AVX naturally help, since the problem is not in it.
The last drivers are standing, but the old ones also crashed in exactly the same way. This happens when, in the prologue, in front of the mirror, he holds a "patch" in his hands and looks at it and all the flight. And then the video driver is restored and on the screen there is a window with an error and sending the game to the developers.

Z
ZUZIC 17.12.20

The same garbage, it crashes exactly in the moments in front of the mirrors, i.e. problem in reflections

i
ibtezify 17.12.20

At the office. Forum SDPR write that a patch with support for wines 10 1607 will be released before the end of this week.

p
pashalet 17.12.20

Well, it's not even funny anymore. The game was updated at launch today. And if earlier it took off about once an hour and a half, now it takes off every 2-3 minutes. It's impossible to play stupidly. The drivers, of course, are the latter. Reduced settings, changed to "Optimal" through Nvidia utilities - the effect is zero. Five times I started anew - the game collapses, as soon as you finish with the creation of the character. Thanks Reda - the optimon is on top !! Anticipating "ahaha, lol, change your rusty bucket":

e
evildwarfrus 17.12.20

The same parsley - crashes with the error "The video driver stopped responding and was restored." And the game does not care when to fly out, I did not notice any patterns at all. Disabled all sorts of reflections, etc., also turned off the "motion blur" completely, it seemed to take off less often, but xs, it might seem. I'm waiting for patches.

S
StormX07 17.12.20

STX87 wrote:
Windows7 everything is fine, do not mislead people
At first, I also started 456.38 in Win7.
Only it was impossible to set the Full screen.
I started experimenting with drivers - fixes.

Now something is dull. It hangs for 1 minute and crashes.
I download the game again

Show the screen log of your programs through the "Install uninstall".
What C ++ What Drivers?

o
onetouch 17.12.20

On Win 10 Pro 20H1 runs without crashes at max settings, i7 // Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 // 12Gb RAM.
I specially installed Win7 Home Basic SP1, card drivers, dotnet, visual CC, direct x 11 (there is no directx 12 support on win7). On the same hardware, it crashes at the beginning after the creation of the Persian. I downloaded the save from win10 - it worked without crashes, but did not play much, traveled around the city, there were no problems, the maximum graphics settings. I want to say - before installing AVX fixes - look what architecture your processor has, Intel processors from Sandy Bridge to Coffee Lake - support AVX instructions
Processors with AVX

D
Denbodrov 17.12.20

Since yesterday evening, saves have stopped loading tightly, and the new game crashes in the same place as before (for a nomad - when the stripe in the garage is torn off). I tried everything - fix from the nexus (1.0.4), checking the integrity of the game files, editing the executable in the hex editor - nothing helps.
Amendment - I allowed the save to be loaded in the prologue (outside the city, meeting with Jackie), went on to the showdown with the scavengers, and now the saves are no longer loaded tightly.

S
STX87 17.12.20

onetouch
Win7 if there are crashes, delete in the game folder / bin 64 / this is d3d11on12dll

Z
ZUZIC 17.12.20

STX87
nifiga does not help, in cut scenes where there are mirrors or reflections flies out, zucca)

T
Tvopo6ywek_D 17.12.20

RussianAlex
The same problem.
I'm waiting ..

T
Tvopo6ywek_D 17.12.20

STX87 Woo
uncle!
Isn't this a dopa on 11directX (which was directx12) for win7?

T
Tvopo6ywek_D 17.12.20

STX87
Purely out of interest, I threw the folder with these files to the workstation and for the first time she gave me a window with an anonymous report (and not just closed silently as before)

with a header like this:
Registered crash info file ...
InternalVersion: 3.0.3217599 P4CL : 4158334 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Patch0Hotfix2
!!! CRASHED !!!
Error Reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0xED5F70.
File:
Line: 0

R
RussianAlex 17.12.20

Tvopo6ywek_D
oppa ... but this is already interesting. I'll experiment ...
Thanks for the tip
UPD: It looks like an error somewhere in the Direct 12 handler of the game itself. For the game does not react to the absence of a 11-12 translator. But d3d12 reacts immediately to the absence. At the same time, the library is not native to Direct, the size does not match. But the digital signature
does not give a valid substitution to the native one, the
PS was checked.What geniot even came up with the idea of ​​changing the standard libraries instead of cross procedures? Well this is a guaranteed raskolbas ...