3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erontlop 27.10.19 02:04 pm

As the game to add sharpness? (The Outer Worlds)

Compared to this game girsa 5 it flowers here are already flooded berries - how not cool grafon, che is not only prescribed in the files sense 0(stupidly removed the shadows completely) who knows how to add the game sharpness write? Or at least how to put the scale of more than 100?
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimonAda 27.10.19

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=2 copy to
C:\Users\bbb\AppData\Local\indian\engine.ini for all games on the unreal 4 save anginine is 2йки any under him as well as nvidia freestyle also plow

C
Cude 27.10.19

reshade help. He is now just zayuzat and then soap as it all.

S
Slipnot6 27.10.19

DimonAda
Don't mind him, child, recently bought a 4K TV instead of his monitor is 1680x1050, so he rejoices'll get used to it and it will pass. Or its banned. Again. As usual.

Erontlop
Use, as recommended in the comrades above, edit the config, for the performance I'm certainly not aware, but Rashad always helps, and is applicable to 99% of the games.

E
Erontlop 27.10.19

DimonAda
Yeah thanks I'll try

E
Erontlop 27.10.19

Slipnot6
Reshad try at least, thanks for the reply

l
legusor 27.10.19

the sharpness in this game you will be able to twist only using reshade.

B
Boris999 27.10.19

legusor
Not only. You can also using GeForce Experience and SweetFX. Here as you like.

S
SuperLoh 27.10.19

DimonAda
Odd, the config did not help
Spoiler

D
Dogmit 27.10.19

SuperLoh
in full HD will still be spurious artifacts from the blending of pixels and soap. Need at least 2K to myltsa izbavitsja. Full HD up to 1015 was actual with a scratch. Now all games look the soap, because there are a lot under 4K. The market goes in the direction of higher resolutions. The number of parts is so increased that 1080 is discharged into the mess.

b
bodibilder 27.10.19

Dogma

M
Mickey-Mouse 27.10.19

In short, I made this:
the 2560 x 1440 resolution and put all settings on low except for textures textures on ultra
also in the settings panel NVIDIA to do the minimum and to turn off smoothing there any at x2 or x4. You can set the resolution one more pull, try to Frisians.
Grifoni became nicer still Reshad good find.

E
Erontlop 27.10.19

Dogma
For sure you have parasites

E
Erontlop 27.10.19

DimonAda
Dude helped me thank you, and how you can tie instead of the 2 - 3 or 4 going what restriction

D
Dogmit 27.10.19

Erontlop
out Mickey mouse above, and I agree about the permission

S
SPR1GGAN 27.10.19

Mickey-Mouse wrote:
Grifoni became nicer still Reshad good find.
up what to look for? or are you one of those who ready-made presets otyusda pump?
just download the very voice reseed from off site and including 2 Shader adaptivespin and Lum Charpin ,what more to like with the and play .
if you do not know how to install it on the YouTube wagon VIDOS ,install not more than 2 minutes ,I almost all the game, these shaders are like .

D
DimonAda 27.10.19

Erontlop
honestly I do not know more than two detail in 4K at 27 inches

D
DimonAda 27.10.19

somebody maybe using hex chromatic operatiu off on this engine it is the whole picture Soaps. everything on ultra and damn the effects on the average want the maximum but without this stuff. which in half of the games on the 4th asobenno anrile nafik not needed.in control craftsmen have turned off the blur.

D
DimonAda 27.10.19

Mickey-Mouse
I have watchbot after this command, rendering

M
Medyika 27.10.19

DimonAda
do not open the video

D
DimonAda 27.10.19

Medyika
upgrade the settings above in comments see