3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxson29 17.12.20 05:26 am

Bug \ "Let me go, Depth \" (Cyberpunk 2077)

Can't finish the quest "Let Me Go, Depth" with Judy, and can't take off my wetsuit. The assignment says, "Call Judy," when I call her, she drops the call. Who knows how to fix it?
(I can't load another save game). I came back to the house by the dam, she's not there. She doesn't have her at home either.

30 Comments
Sort by:
G
Govvo 17.12.20

Maxson29
I found this wetsuit there when the opportunity to move around the whole map just opened, so I took this wetsuit, equipped it, but I can't take it off, since it was saved nearby and loaded the past save, you see why this suit will be needed, but that's just You won't be able to see and take it off, but without it you can go through or it must be equipped?

M
Micr0 17.12.20

This was not the case, but I can tell from myself that I remembered this quest, because there was another bug (Judy just fell down under the textures at a certain point) and I replayed this mission almost 3 times.

B
Broev15 17.12.20

Micr0,
I replayed it 6 times until I rebooted the whole mission, and not from the checkpoint))

s
sealeh 18.12.20

There is a bug on the task "Let me go deep" when you need to find the entrance to the church, if you swim through the roof, then Judy disappears and nothing can be done further, THE SOLUTION is to find another entrance which is on the right side of the church, swim there, and Judy will swim through the roof then there will already be a continuation of the task

B
BlackDoomer 19.12.20

sealeh
Almost the same. It doesn't matter where you come from: through the roof or from the side. Judy disappears and is 40 meters from the church, 25 meters below the ground. Version 1.4 from GOG.

M
Maxson29 20.12.20

In the new patch 1.05, all quest bugs have been successfully fixed. Successfully completed the quest and removed the f * cking wetsuit. All happiness and health

V
Vns 20.12.20

Don't pi ... and, at 1.0.5, the bug remained.

N
NEMMESID 22.12.20

Yes, 1.0.5 remained. Passed the mission 4 times, but kept catching a bug. As a result, I went to google, came across a dude on YouTube, who wrote under the video how to go through this mission all the same. I quote it, for those who have not found or are too lazy to look.

When you swim from the gas station to the church, do not wait for it to float, immediately swim through the hole in the wall closer to the bottom. As a result, she lays down and will swim near the entrance to the church, immediately you swim to her, and that's it. She won't even have time to swim inside

S
Sumer 22.12.20

NEMMESID
Thanks, the method worked. Put it in front of a closed door.

J
J7SEVEN 27.12.20

sealeh
No such
fall if for

L
Leo1968 27.12.20

Vns
This bug remains at 1.06.

B
BlackDoomer 30.12.20

The laughter is that after a 1.04 screwup when playing for a guy and a 1.05 update, this quest went through. But with a second pass already for a woman - he appeared again.

B
BlackDoomer 30.12.20

Remembering the option with the previous run and again 4 failures in 1.05, updated to 1.06, loaded and ... passed. Is it that, in order to go through again, you now have to wait for a new update, go to a glitch and only then update?

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 07.01.21

Maxson29
I 'm playing version 1.06, good evening, Judy is under the textures and I have no desire to swim again for 20 minutes there. Why the heck there saves turned off, I don't understand either.

A
Amenemhet 26.01.21

Who does not know how to get through and still bugs, at the gas station, after they just started sailing to the church, do not wait for her, immediately swim inside the church through the top, and sit there while she gives out her monologue without you, she herself will bag there and will not swim to you, all that remains is to swim out and complete the dialogue. Works 100% of the time. By the way, there is a bug even with the new patch 1.1.

W
Wufich 01.02.21

Amenemhet
This way worked

D
Derley 01.02.21

Even during the beginning of the monologue at the church, you can swim to the side hole, swim a little into it, and then quickly swim out while she is still talking .. When you swim up to Judy, she will still be there, in front of the church

B
Beshka-Kupeshka 27.04.21

I just ran into this bug ... 1.21, and things are still there, what kind of bullshit the Poles have rolled out. Sorry for the money spent.

S
Slipnot6 27.04.21

In general, I will write about my situation in this regard, see - the bug is very specific and is most likely reproduced on certain assemblies. My girlfriend had it, and what she just did not do: she took off the equipment from the character before the mission, tried to speed up without picking anything up, waited for patches since version 1.1 - nothing helped. Even after the last fix for a bunch of points. Everything was fine for me, for the whole game I met only one bug that made one terminal inactive on assignment - I cured it by loading a checkpoint. I have 24-thread Intel and gtx 1080, she has 24-thread Ryzen and rtx 3080. And what did we do? I just took her saver and went through this mission on my PC. Actually, in my walkthrough, I also passed it without problems the first time on the first release. That's because I think

s
spawn_107 24.05.21

Patch 1.22 May 2021. GOG license. I am also suffering because of this bug. Nifiga Poles didn't fix anything!