3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxson29 17.12.20 05:26 am

Bug \ "Let me go, Depth \" (Cyberpunk 2077)

Can't finish the quest "Let Me Go, Depth" with Judy, and can't take off my wetsuit. The assignment says, "Call Judy," when I call her, she drops the call. Who knows how to fix it?
(I can't load another save game). I came back to the house by the dam, she's not there. She doesn't have her at home either.

30 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrnkou 01.06.21

Slipnot6
bro, you really SPAS me! passing 90 hours and then such a softlock damn it! good luck to you and your girl!

S
Slipnot6 01.06.21

mrnkou
Wow, thanks)

Z
Zergz 01.06.21

1.22 none of the known methods helped, it's good that I returned the money for this craft.

I
Ichigo_Kun 28.06.21

Patch 1.23 - Judy is still teleported (in the church / in front of her) in front of your eyes underground.

S
Scorpion_win 28.06.21

Ichigo_Kun
curve ripak. I have been swimming correctly for a long time

I
Ichigo_Kun 28.06.21

Scorpion_win
GOG License. I don't use pirates out of principle. The option to get through is to trigger Judy's teleport to the church, being at the maximum distance from it. If you swim closer to the church - Judy will disappear, if you swim - it also happened that first teleported to the church for a second, then underground.
But the bug is unpleasant, you can't get through the first time.

S
Scorpion_win 28.06.21

Ichigo_Kun
I have a ripak gog. the developers wrote that they corrected and everything works. while she bazaar I am floating to the church. she too. around the church and into the hole. then she pulls me ashore

I
Ichigo_Kun 28.06.21

Scorpion_win
I swam after her speeches, because after speeches you can interact with an incomprehensible decoration, resembling a cross, near the garbage bags. Why not. Then I swam on the quest, then this nonsense is possible. After the story from underground, the biochip fails, the cut-scene does not start, you can continue swimming. Or load the save game starting over

A
Aequum 20.08.22

The best solution is to put a cap on 30 fps.
It was the only thing that saved me.

m
main1991 20.01.23

I have another problem. I always went through the roof, once it disappeared when I swam through the bottom gap. So, after a lecture in the bathroom, the phrase "Talk to Johnny" pops up, which should be on the pier, but IT IS NOT!!!! License.