3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laser_Man 17.12.20 05:27 am

Bugs in patch 1.04 (Cyberpunk 2077)

For example, I lead a battle here once and the player looks back, while you turn around and start shooting and bam the player looks at the sky, it’s always impossible to fight ... Glitches with a mouse on a campaign, at 1.03 there was no such garbage ...
13 Comments
Sort by:
U
Unviz 17.12.20

There was such a knocked out punto the sweater was gone

l
legusor 17.12.20

at 1.04 when I call myself a wheelbarrow, in half of the cases on autopilot it simply leaves me further and generally lives its own life.
when I call someone on the phone, this NPC materializes directly through the model of the YG during the conversation, and disappears after the conversation.
The AI ​​in the game is generally terrible, it is unlikely that it will ever be repaired.

L
Laser_Man 17.12.20

Unviz
Thanks. helped. fucking punto switcher -)))

L
Laser_Man 17.12.20

legusor
I can’t collect half of the loot at all, it’s just there and there’s no sign to take it, you spin around it, you squat, even if I missed 10 percent of all the loot henna!

i
insex 17.12.20

For good reason, this game should be recalled for revision, such a heap of problems cannot be cured with any patches!

L
Lyokha Kazantsev 17.12.20

Unviz
What a Punto Swicher? Where is this item located?

u
ukrspleen 17.12.20

Laser_Man
Many people have this problem, including me

M
Masky76 17.12.20

Fixed a bug with "flying" V instead of running?

L
Laser_Man 17.12.20

Lyokha Kazantsev
here is a picture ... download from my Yandex disk ... https://yadi.sk/i/YJuMGi1Wn_gvCw

L
Laser_Man 17.12.20

Masky76
It has been fixed for a long time ...

M
Mortimer13 17.12.20

Does anyone know how to work around a bug in the quest "At the Crossroads"? There you need to scan 3 objects, I scan them, but the counter of objects in the quest does not change. And he is a bastard storyline, without him you can go through hell. I already both schedule me and tried to restart it. One hell.

L
Laser_Man 17.12.20

Mortimer13
patch wait ...

M
Mortimer13 17.12.20

Laser_Man
Probably have to ((