3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 17.12.20 05:27 am

Disassembled the legendary cannon (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone,

Accidentally disassembled the cult weapon Fading of the Night. I didn't know yet that it was especially valuable here. And the recipe hangs in the improvement, but without the gun itself is useless.

Here is the question, is it possible to get a cult weapon again if disassembled / sold out of ignorance?
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Awent 17.12.20

AlexeyMC
Yes. Either you will find or the mob will drop a recipe for a blue cult cannon (or maybe you have one, look). And it will need to be created, and then improved to a fiola and to a legend. Either you will find it, or the barrel of a blue / violet / legendary quality itself will fall out. And if the quality is low, then you can improve.
So it was with fenrir. I knocked it out, sold it out of ignorance, because the barrel was better according to the stats. And then he knocked it out again. And then I found on my list a recipe for creating fenrir of blue quality, and improving it to fiol and legend. In this way, I created several fenries. I chose the best one in terms of stats and improved it to a legend. The rest broke. )

j
jax baron 17.12.20

Awent
Can you collect weapons like in Borderlands 3?

A
AlexeyMC 17.12.20

I just missed the Fading of the Night, it is sold immediately at the start of the game from the first merchant in your house, I did not know that it was unique and I took it apart for parts. There is a recipe for its improvement, but there is no recipe for it ... Well, then I will try to knock it out.

A
AlexeyMC 17.12.20

jax baron
There is an armory cabinet at home, I think for it. But until I return home something in any way to check whether it is put there.

j
jax baron 17.12.20

AlexeyMC
Ok understood👍

A
Awent 17.12.20

jax baron
Yes. The apartment has a closet for storing everything. And guns and clothes and so on.
After all, most items have weight. And the character is still not a mule to carry all the guns and clothes in the inventory) (well, only if you don't cheat with the carrying capacity .. then the cabinet is not needed)

j
jax baron 17.12.20

Awent
Ok;) well then hold on ..... closet 🤣

M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

Awent
If it were still interactive, it would be a thrill, and so ... there are empty slots for barrels on the wall, but they are always empty ... Maybe someone knows how to hammer them ...

A
AlexeyMC 17.12.20

Muzh_Liftershi I
also did not understand, I have already collected a bunch of cult cannons, tried to throw them into a cache, and so place them, and nifiga. Looks like another chip that went under the knife to catch the release. And I remember that they promised to customize the hut ...

P
Process or 17.12.20

AlexeyMC
yeah, they promised a lot, but in the end they made customized genitals, in the fans' mouths

A
AlexeyMC 17.12.20

Process or
A ha ha ha !!! How exactly is it said !!!

S
Sergey 17.12.20

But I took apart the black unicorn and the current understood what was what. there are solutions how to return or find a drawing?

B
Brock samson 17.12.20

xs cult trunks are inserted into the slots in my house)

f
fire_Rising 17.12.20

Sergey I
join the question) Is it possible to do it somehow

R
ReXSniper 17.12.20

Awent
How can an Epic or Rare upgrade to a Legend?

H
Harper83 17.12.20

Brock Samson
Well fill in the screen, let's see

P
PORTELGEYCT 19.12.20

P
PORTELGEYCT 19.12.20

Harper83
Filled

R
ReXSniper 19.12.20

PORTELGEYCT Are
inserted probably those that you yourself will do?

H
Harper83 19.12.20

Cult legendaries are inserted into the wall. For fun, I called everything possible through the console. It turned out like this