3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 17.12.20 05:27 am

Disassembled the legendary cannon (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone,

Accidentally disassembled the cult weapon Fading of the Night. I didn't know yet that it was especially valuable here. And the recipe hangs in the improvement, but without the gun itself is useless.

Here is the question, is it possible to get a cult weapon again if disassembled / sold out of ignorance?
31 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilyush 22.12.20

Sergey
If you disassembled or sold iconic weapons such as the Black Unicorn, the Fading of the Night, etc., without ever creating a version of improved quality, then you can forget about these blueprints, since the item is lost.
When creating an epic or legendary version, provided that the original (blue) version remains in the inventory, you can disassemble the cult weapon or armor, but only the created versions.

S
Sprintin 22.12.20

ilyush,
one thing is not clear to me, some cannot be disassembled, and some are like Supervision, which I disassembled without looking, and then I saw that it was possible to upnut, it could be disassembled,
they would have done for all the legends (special) then, what would not be disassembled

k
kalamin 22.12.20

Yes, it's tough. In general, I dismantled all the cult guns because I thought that I would scraf when I wanted to. After all, when I loot them for me and the documentation falls on them. And then I added that this craft is just an up of a stock gun. Pzdts and what to do now? There can be some kind of cheat that I would read them out according to the subject.

Z
Zagernaut 22.12.20

Harper83
And how to call the console on the PC and add a cult item to yourself?

K
Kenex tian 22.12.20

kind of like the green fading gun is sold in stores. blue is made from it, etc.

K
Kenex tian 22.12.20

kalamin
it is possible to do this through the developer console. you can enable it by adding commands in the launch parameters of the game. and which commands are either the same as in the Witcher 3, or ask the developers ...

H
Harper83 22.12.20

Zagernaut
https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/cheat/cyberpunk_2077_konsol_spisok_bolshinstva_predmetov_obnovleno_ubrana_prosadka_fps_iz_za_moda-1080958
If updated to version 1.05, will have to use third-party software
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107

k
kalamin 25.12.20

Kenex Tian
Yes I did. I installed the tweaker from the nexus and restored all the disassembled and missed guns through the console.

m
macsim702 25.12.20

Sergey
fire_Rising
AlexeyMC
explain what the black unicorn and extinction are for? they are not inserted into the wall, there is no damage from them

f
fire_Rising 25.12.20

macsim702
If apat to the mythic and to the legend of the black unicorn, then he has a very large dmg

S
ScarletWanderer 08.01.21

macsim702
all cult cannons are inserted into the wall, but either a minimum of legendary or mythical quality, their damage or special properties also show myself to legend or myth