3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asketic.by 17.12.20 05:39 am

Let's talk about the game ... (Information topic) (Ex Machina)

Soon, literally in November, this game will be released. What will it be, what do you expect from it? What information do you know? Please post everything here.
61 Comments
Sort by:
M
Megawolf 17.12.20

Maybe download the latest Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library?

G
G-man 17.12.20

Megawolf
Such errors sometimes happen - I happened during the game - try downloading the latest patch. Or you have some kind of debugger turned on - cut it off then.

M
Megawolf 17.12.20

Where can I get the latest patch?
What is a debugger?

M
Megawolf 17.12.20

Found a patch on Buki's website. There is a FULL version, but it weighs 74MB.
I don't need it, I need one that weighs 33MB.
Will he help? And then download broke on dial-up in vain.

PS http://buka.ru/cgi-bin/show.pl?option=Show_patch&id=161

H
Hamster Jedi 17.12.20

Specter asked on the Main Forum about a sequel or addon to the game. Here is information on the addon.

Buka's company announced Ex Machina: Meridian 113, developed by Targem Studio, a division of Nival Interactive.

"Ex Machina: Meridian 113" is a sequel to the popular action / RPG on heavy trucks, which takes place in a world destroyed by a global catastrophe. The adventures of the hero of the game continue, he will have to meet new heroes, reveal new secrets and fight new powerful enemies. The plot of the game prepares for you several unexpected turns, and an attentive driver should closely follow the forks and secrets, which will be hidden in the game a lot.

In "Ex Machina: Meridian 113" you will have access to new trucks, and you can create completely unique vehicles, choosing their appearance to your liking.

The hero of the game, depending on his actions, will acquire various titles that will directly affect his relationship with the outside world. Some changes will also affect the trading mode. In addition to the usual, legal goods, you can now take the risk and take on board the cargo of contraband, but beware of the servants of the law.

And most importantly, you can take part in online battles in armored trucks. It is planned that the game will support two modes: deathmatch and team deathmatch on special maps, on which up to 16 players can fight.

The game is scheduled for release in the fall of 2006.

M
Megawolf 17.12.20

And my game does not start at all :(. Licenses from Buka, I took it from UNION. 2CD.
After reinstalling Windows, my game finally started working :)

R
Rox 17.12.20

LUDIIII !!!!! HELP AND THEN I WILL SHOOT !!
I have allies only on the first map and that's it! I just opened the 3rd map, but only bandits go there f *** L I THEM IN R ***** T !!!!
Is this a glitch or is it supposed to be?!?!?!
Who can help !! PLEASE !!!!

s
specter from TM 17.12.20

third card? there isn’t a lot to lose when you start again ...

R
Rox 17.12.20

So there should be allies on the 2nd map? otherwise it’s not possible to ride ... I’m playing on the master ... they fly 4 lines at me and truncated ... but I played on the first map for 2 days, earning money, 130 with something, ... sorry lose blah !!

R
Rox 17.12.20

So what is this bug ????

D
Dracolex 17.12.20

and niipu, karocho nude game and truncated

R
Rox 17.12.20

Yes, I even started a nude game, but it was true that in a different storyline to another map, and all the same, except for bandits, no one rides it, but the first one is used by farmers !!

D
Dracolex 17.12.20

means tag and prahady, hard it and wafrike hard

R
Rox 17.12.20

* shot himself *

s
specter from TM 17.12.20

pamagite, they tell me the dragon anpaker needs to rip the music out of the eksmachina, he is smart, but where can the music be ripped from? what file is it in?

e
evgeny_f 17.12.20

People help, skinte somebody the registry key for soap [email protected] otherwise I can't
install the patch, writes that the game is not installed, I will be very grateful.

A
Andrik 007 17.12.20

Help me !!!
I have a problem with 1 mission. I can't find Sergo at Yuzhny and give him the package.
Who can send save to:
[email protected]

b
bat13 17.12.20

Tell me what you have. What version of the game?

G
Golden fox 17.12.20

People help, skinte somebody the registry key for soap [email protected] otherwise I can't
install the patch, writes that the game is not installed, I will be very grateful.
It will not work, because:
1) Maybe this patch is already worth it.
2) You need a licensed version of the game.

O
Oleg Nikitin9111685 17.12.20

until 2020 did not even suspect that this masterpiece was created in Russia