3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AT_Sagor 06.09.19 08:42 pm

Technical problems of gallery users

Actually had a few questions regarding the gallery users:
1. Sometimes missing tags on the images (poor Geralt of Rivia for which he so disliked, three times already restored it tags);
2. When you press the buttons left or right when writing a comment on any image scroll the image to the next or previous one in the gallery;
3. Sometimes climbs pictures from other users not from the end (or beginning, it's as easier to position), and somewhere in the middle, how is that possible? Don't know about others, but still the extent of their attention to try not to spread the already existing image in order to avoid repetition, but because these emerge spontaneously devils-the-box sort of turns out that be overlooked, although how this is possible when there are no more than a couple of hundred in the gallery (you know, when more than a thousand images and get lost you can).
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19

1) Can the moderators delete? They have the opportunity.
2) Fixed
3) This point is not clear in which direction climbs the pictures of other users?

A
AT_Sagor 06.09.19

RomanWebDev
1. It is strange that disappear not all pictures, so at least could be attributed to the removal of the entire tag, can in hand on some? Why, then, is this about Mara?
2. This is good news, will need to check.
3. Let's say there are 50 pictures in the gallery games added, for example five pieces, they are added to the rest (in the end we get 55 pieces), but with start/end of the gallery. I go to the same gallery in a day or two (it does not matter), and it has, for example 60 images, but my as was last flooded, and left. Check all the pictures in the gallery of the game is really somewhere in the middle, and added five new ones. This is generally how this is possible?

D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19

at_sagor
Moderators can remove the tag and edit the tags of any images.
Added new images published first in the gallery. On the third point came link., where have you noticed the violation of chronological order.

A
AT_Sagor 06.09.19

RomanWebDev
I still do not understand why remove tags from images when they are obvious or need to understand, okay what rubbish exposed, moreover, it was only the poor Geralt (someone not love fiercely?).
Well, if you still will be noticed this, share a link to the violation of the chronology, and if now, then get a slander on any innocent users that are confused due to bad memory.

A
Anderby 06.09.19

When you load a bunch of pictures, a couple certainly goes in the gallery somewhere in the beginning, the end or in the middle.

A
AT_Sagor 06.09.19

Anderby
It may be so. At least I have never happened, but on the other hand large batches rarely load, if even a dozen can be considered a great pack. Have you had similar cases?

A
Anderby 06.09.19

> Have you had similar cases?

15 thousand images I have in total. Poured mostly in the end of 2012th, the beginning 2013ogo. In each gallery (200-300 photos) was such a joint. Somewhere corrected (upon detection of the move out screen was removed, and all images after it in the chronology, and filled in again), somewhere in there. After redesign and restoration of the galleries (mid-2014th) again began to pour again and found this error (in the gallery Ocarina of Time visible). In the last galleries is the first resident evily in early 2015ого - error is also present.