3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karate master 18.12.20 02:09 am

What's your all performance problem then? Brad (Cyberpunk 2077)

All on ultra 60 fps absolutely everywhere without subsidence flies that one of the themes to the problem of optimization? Hayter ocherednye..lish would find a reason to crap game on Metacritic, with tears and whining understate the assessment ...
i9-10900k, 2070super, 32gb 3600 ghz ... not a single lag everywhere, absolutely everything on the ultras, with off dlss)

56 Comments
Sort by:
t
tsa_va 18.12.20

Karate master
If without RTX at 1080p, then this is the norm for your system. Bugs are mostly hated, but it's still here in all its glory. And there is a problem with recycling pc resources with tracing enabled. And so yes, everything is ok.

K
Karate master 18.12.20

tsa_va
Bugs will be corrected. But will the optimization be corrected for such an engine? It's as if the population density is set to low. Still, people do not decrease))

t
tsa_va 18.12.20

Karate master
So on your topic, I realized that you have everything ok with optimization. You still haven't answered, do you have dhr enabled?

g
gekans 18.12.20

Karate master
and why are people so stupid? on your system, of course, it will "fly", we are talking about the fact that the game does not work on the recommended requirements that the developers themselves recommended.

P
Protocol10 18.12.20

gekans
Recommended is 30 fps. And the game runs at 30 fps. So all the rules.))

K
Karate master 18.12.20

gekans
right now, in 2020 (almost 2021 already), believe the system requirements that no one observes)) buy the most powerful hardware and you will be happy. For the sake of cyberpunk I was not too lazy to update the computer and everything flies, asasin creed walhala is on the way and the rest of the games) ) ... Ahaha)) But first I will take revenge on AS Origins and Odyssey, these two parts on my old computer were always lagged, right now let's see what obedient games I have)

K
Karate master 18.12.20

and where did you get the idea that the recommended 60 fps are indicated? did you see what percentage is required and the video card?)) 30 fps maximum))) And in general people went only thinking about themselves. on older generations of consoles, the situation is MUCH WORSE than on a pc) so that PCshares complain about this nonsense, let the consoles complain, they have fair

S
Sargarus 18.12.20

On old problems, at low settings the game looks too flawed. You have to shaman not only to tweak the FPS, but also what would be the graphonium of norms. I basically got it right now in the city 35 fps is stable, there are drawdowns up to 30 when you go fast. This is for i5 2500, gtx 970 4gb, 8gb ram, ssd.
It took three days to configure all these patches.
There is one way out to buy top-end hardware that will be at the price of a car or hate the game until it is finished to ordinary players like me who do not want all sorts of rticks. 8k 120 fps. 55-60 fps is enough for me.

I
InboxM 18.12.20

Karate master
Do you want attention to yourself?

R
Rainbowgirl 18.12.20

Fat from the monitor drip

L
Lex-one 18.12.20

Karate master
What are they hating for?
Silly, look at the recommended sistemki, it doesn’t go well there.

B
BEELINEUA 18.12.20

1060 6GB
i5 4670
16GB RAM

50 fps always, not complaining.

I
InboxM 18.12.20

BEELINEUA
Tell us all, where is your 50 fps? I have the same hardware. I do not see 50 fps at myself, what kind of magic is my friend?

d
dilat 18.12.20

Karate Master
RTX On? Of course, it will fly on FullHD with such a conf

R
ReXSniper 18.12.20

BEELINEUA
At a resolution of 800x600

S
Sam_FisherPG 18.12.20

Karate master, you would still have Intel Core i9-10940X + 128 operatives and rtx 3090 pointed out, and wrote that you have no lags. Try to play on such hardware that is indicated in the minimum system requirements, I would look at you, you need to understand that most of them do not even have average hardware, not to mention rti-ks for which price tags start from 35 oblique for the usual 2060. It works fine for you ? Well done, keep quiet and stomp past, he wonders, delirium for him, naglyuchaya eaten mug.

I
InboxM 18.12.20

Sam_FisherPG He is a small
starship.

S
Sam_FisherPG 18.12.20

InboxM Give
such a moral disgrace to Intel Celeron with an AGP-MMX card, and then let him write about nonsense, I was just enraged that for him it was nonsense that the game did not work normally on recommended systems without rtx, and he hung out his hardware. Yes, even the developers admitted that they are sheep, they are very guilty, and they need to be corrected, especially on old consoles.

Y
Youxyxol 18.12.20

Karate master
Dooo, how is it? After all, we all go home to you, and play on your computer. xD
"What's your performance problem? I'm fine, playing 4K at ultra and 144 fps. My computer is like this: specs of a NASA quantum supercomputer."
I never understood the meaning of such posts, except how to show off my computer.
Spoiler: Often bought with parents' money. xD

K
Karate master 18.12.20

Oh my God, well, you and toxic. Calm down ... who will call names I send to the report immediately. Be positive)) the game is gorgeous)