3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karate master 18.12.20 02:09 am

What's your all performance problem then? Brad (Cyberpunk 2077)

All on ultra 60 fps absolutely everywhere without subsidence flies that one of the themes to the problem of optimization? Hayter ocherednye..lish would find a reason to crap game on Metacritic, with tears and whining understate the assessment ...
i9-10900k, 2070super, 32gb 3600 ghz ... not a single lag everywhere, absolutely everything on the ultras, with off dlss)

56 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 19.12.20

The fact that the nextgen game works and looks good on "folk cards" is already a wonderful result.

K
Karate master 19.12.20

The game is gorgeous) Everything flies

L
Lodnar 19.12.20

Karate Master
SpoilerFeel the difference between "fly" and "fly out".
And yes, it dawned on people the first time that everything worked for you and it was not necessary to remind about it for three days in a row.

K
Karate master 19.12.20

Lodnar
What I want is what I do :) Your whining about topics is unreasonable. Upgrade your pc, earn money and play the game comfortably, and do not whine about optimization ..) Otherwise, you want to play 60 fps on your buckets in 2020 ... )

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

Karate master
Your laudatory "everything flies" is not confirmed by anything. There are characters for whom 30-4 fps - "everything flies"

K
Karate master 19.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
I've tried after 60 fps to try at 30 and it's just awful) As if I returned to the console with 30 fps and friezes in skirmishes)) phahahahaha

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

Karate master
Well, upload a video, maybe you have medium-high there

K
Karate master 19.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
So I have nothing else to do like uploading a video? In short, everything is on ultras, the only thing that DLLS turned off, it was enabled by default for me for some reason) everywhere 60 fps)) Satisfied))

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

Karate master
Usually, people with good computers confirm their presence with their vidos + display of tests. And here only the childishly laudatory "everything flies" - empty words.

K
Karate master 19.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
usual? Well, I do not belong to such, I nehochu bother to) and how are you? Proce on your video card and any sort of a graphics setting a FPS?) Holds at least 50? Groin :))) ^ _ ^

Do you want to test. go to YouTube, there will be a lot of tests for you) and I'm not going to bother with it))

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

Karate master
why you created this topic? Do battherta for? Is not it better to call the case, rather than an empty word? And where can you screen "their system" in an Internet nakovyryat and shot his first message nalozhil.Cherez Paint is easy
Videos I laid it out in the city, in the daytime, where there are a lot of people. Just you are blind. There, put it out for 5 seconds, and you can't do it? Seriously ???

K
Karate master 19.12.20

Denis Kyokushin I
repeat, what will it give me? I played cyberpunk all night, I slept very little in the morning and now you got to the bottom of me. Let me rest calmly and I'll play back. I'm not going to prove anything to you, I wrote my config , said already everywhere 60 fps at ultras, believe it or not your business, I don't care about no-names to prove anything) Adyos .. Arrividerchi .. oh Kyokushins are such Kyokushins .. are available everywhere

A
Alpharius20 19.12.20

The person just filled the screen with fat, and you echo it))

K
Karate master 19.12.20

Derley,
I personally did not turn off anything except dllski, so how much she eats))

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

Karate master
Everything is clear with you. Take a vidos for about three minutes, post it as much, and you can't do it, but you posted the topic for some reason. Why ??? The topic is empty and not confirmed by anything. It was only awarded with deletion along with your disconnection from site

_
_Remus_ 19.12.20

Interesting topic name) Run at 1440p with any vidyahy below 3080 and twist everything to max + RT of course. You will see performance problems) There is no question of 4k at all.